TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

"Hannah Montana: The Movie" Discussion (Spoiler Alert!)

TrickMeNot

[1]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 54

Discuss the movie here!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

macjay33

[2]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 9
    Anybody see that song Hanna sings in the movie as Miley on Disney Channel? I guess she must be in Tennessee as she is king of singing a Country song. I thought the song was kind of catchy.

ecgirl08

[3]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 57

I just saw the trailer for this for the first time today, and I am so unbelievably excited to see it!!! I love the story idea they came up with, and it will be interesting to see how Miley's father intervenes when she starts getting a big head from her fame. It's simple, yet a great message, and I think kids will learn a lot from it. Heck, I'm 23, and I think anyone will be able to relate to it!

I'm still not used to Hannah's new look with the wig, but I guess that's because I haven't been following the more recent episodes, where she switched up her appearance. Either way, I'm looking forward to opening day in about 6 weeks!

walkerdoug

[4]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 23
    I might be going to see this movie in theater.

birthdays

[5]Feb 25, 2009
    • level: 4
    I saw the trailer. It looks really cool. I want to see it. It is in April right?
    Edited on 02/25/2009 8:20am

TrickMeNot

[6]Feb 25, 2009
    • level: 54
    Yes, it comes out on April 10th.

luiz4200

[7]Feb 26, 2009
    • level: 38
    Will Amber and Ashley appear? I hope they learn Miley's secret.

walkerdoug

[8]Feb 26, 2009
    I don't think they will appear in it. If they do find out the secret, they'll be sure to brag, or kiss up.

luiz4200

[9]Feb 27, 2009
    walkerdoug wrote:
    I don't think they will appear in it. If they do find out the secret, they'll be sure to brag, or kiss up.

Well, if Miley will really have to choose just one of both worlds and she decides to pick Hannah, I really hope the secret is exposed.

Vital_Shot

[10]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 25
    I find that Disney is making a movie very depressing. It has the same "Lizzie McGuire Movie" feel written all over it. I admit, I have never been a real fan of Hannah Montana but it saddens me to know it might be ending.

Can anybody confirm that it's the end with a credible and reliable source?

edwards_75

[11]Mar 2, 2009
    The song's called The Climb and it IS catchy!

macjay33

[12]Mar 4, 2009

edwards_75 wrote:
    The song's called The Climb and it IS catchy!

Well The Climb is catchy too, but I was actually talking about that dance number one. Yeah I think it's pretty good that there are at least two good songs in this movie.

walkerdoug

[13]Mar 4, 2009
    So how would it come about that she would pick the best world she wants to have. if she picks Miley, will she sing anymore? But if she picks Hannah, will she be able to be Miley. I mean, once everybody knows who she is, that's it.

macjay33

[14]Mar 4, 2009
    Well just by looking at the previews, what I would say is Miley is definitely doing some singing as Miley. So she's definitely not going to give up the singing whether she reveals her secret or not. Maybe for the 4th season they might actually ditch the Hanna part? Or maybe she'll be more like the rock group Kiss. Where you know the guys Gene Simmons under the face paint but you still want the face paint or the Concert wouldn't be the same. In the previews it definitely appeared like Rico may have been clapping along while Miley was singing. But I might not have seen it clearly. Or maybe that was just for a music video.

luiz4200

[15]Mar 5, 2009
    macjay33 wrote:
    Well just by looking at the previews, what I would say is Miley is definitely doing some singing as Miley. So she's definitely not going to give up the singing whether she reveals her secret or not. Maybe for the 4th season they might actually ditch the Hanna part? Or maybe she'll be more like the rock group Kiss. Where you know the guys Gene Simmons under the face paint but you still want the face paint or the Concert wouldn't be the same. In the previews it definitely appeared like Rico may have been clapping along while Miley was singing. But I might not have seen it clearly. Or maybe that was just for a music video.

Do you mean something like Mr. M revealed his face in one of his apparitions and then continues normally? Maybe they'll make a season focused on Miley adjusting her life to everybody knowing she's Hannah Montana.

macjay33

[16]Mar 5, 2009
    Well of course all of this is speculation on my part. Here is what we do know. There probably is going to be one last season 4 and maybe one last movie and I believe that will definitely be it (Per the last contract I read about Disney has an option for one last season but of course Miley might be able to opt out somehow). We do know if there is a season 4 I don't believe they have the capabiity to film it in Tenessee so they will probably be bringing her back home somehow in the end. Maybe for all we know she'll keep the secret almost like a ghostwriter and may try to start her career as Miley. I definitely think she is at least partially taking that route and I definitely think if she doesn't do the reveal in this movie I guarantee they will do it by the end of the series or the second movie. Ultimately the real Miley Cyrus wants to be Miley. Hey she legally changed her name to it and has been doing her concerts as both too. So, the concerts might be a hint of where they might be going with it. It's like the song says she may really want the best of both worlds. Maybe ultimately she'll sing as Hanna and Miley in the TV show. Or just as Miley and she'll try to be a superstar just by being herself and actually give up the Hanna part. If you notice she hasn't been in school too much for this current season. But like I say this is just speculation on my part.

arnoldmcguire

[17]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 12

Vital_Shot wrote:
    I find that Disney is making a movie very depressing. It has the same "Lizzie McGuire Movie" feel written all over it. I admit, I have never been a real fan of Hannah Montana but it saddens me to know it might be ending. Can anybody confirm that it's the end with a credible and reliable source?

Actually it was said @ Wikipedia before that the movie will end in the same way as Lizzie McGuire's. meaning, after this movie, a few more unaired episodes will air (still as season 3) and after that, no more. I know that for a fact that Lizzie and Hannah are a bit related, the former it's predecessor.

challista

[18]Apr 6, 2009
    • level: 2

Vital_Shot wrote:
    I find that Disney is making a movie very depressing. It has the same "Lizzie McGuire Movie" feel written all over it. I admit, I have never been a real fan of Hannah Montana but it saddens me to know it might be ending. Can anybody confirm that it's the end with a credible and reliable source?

Actually Miley says she wants to do a fourth season, but she said it's up to Disney whether the show gets renewed or not. Hopefully they bring it back!

GuerillaMan

[19]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 5
    It might take place after the fourth season, but air before the fourth season was created. Kind of like the spongebob squarepants movie. After spongebob is cancelled, finally, you can just stick the movie at the end after watching the final episode.

skaterboi09

[20]Apr 10, 2009
    • level: 4
    thats the only thing i wondered....... if they were going to bring the choice into the show...