Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

"Hannah Montana: The Movie" Discussion (Spoiler Alert!)

mohaavetrian

[21]Apr 10, 2009
    • level: 5
    Just went and seen the movie, it was not the ending of Miley being Hannah Montana at all, like sure everyone in her hometown knows her secret but they will keep it because they don't want to lose Hannah Montana. Like this movie was a great cash grab for Disney. Looks like they wanna go big screen for a while, whats next The Suite Life on Deck Movie?, Sonny With A chance Movie?, or even The Wizards of Waverly Place Movie?, like hey can you say another Hannah Montana Movie? All to consider yes, i am not speculating, just noticing a pattern. Weird that they had no shots of their set they show on tv. Rico and Oliver had very small parts in the movie, as for Lily she had triple the parts that Oliver and Rico had combined. It was mostly Miley/Hannah, Robbie, Jackson that were the main characters. We need Mikayla in the next one!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thesuitelife44

[22]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 13
    This movie was amazing!
    Edited on 04/13/2009 6:06pm

matt_loves_tv

[23]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 7
    i dont know it was a good movie i was kinda hoping more ppl from the show would be on but i guess it is hannah montana if the movie is supposed to with her friends well she has one mitchell musso was in it for what maybe 5 min but w/e i still think it was a great movie

paperclip12345

[24]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 2
    were lily and oliver dating in the movie?

Oathkeeperriku

[25]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 7
    paperclip12345 wrote:

SPIOLER

In the next episode, it's revealed that Lilly and Oliver are dating when Miley was filming a movie (not this one)

paperclip12345

[26]Apr 16, 2009
    oh, i have verizon so i got to see it before the movie. it was a good episode, probably my faveorite

ecgirl08

[27]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 57

I was so excited to see this from the beginning, but the movie really exceeded my expectations. It was really well-done and different from the show, in a way. It had more heart and substance, and it allowed fans to see Miley/Hannah grow and mature in ways that she hadn't before. Wonderful performance from Miley Cyrus! The final 10-15 minutes make you think that the show is ending, because Miley is about to reveal her "secret," but at the very end, they find a way to put a twist into it. I liked the way they did it, and of course, little girls who love Hannah Montana will love it, but I really think it's a satisfying film for everyone. Even the people whose kids or Hannah-obsessed friends drag them to see it will probably be surprised at how much they enjoyed it.

The music is really fun, too. I especially loved The Climb, Always Find Your Way Back Home, and the Best of Both Worlds re-mix. Excellent movie, and I will DEFINITELY be seeing it more than once. The only bad part was that Emily, Mitchel, and Jason had very small roles, and even Billy Ray Cyrus wasn't in it as much. It was mostly about Miley and her relatives from back home...but that was okay. It was still a great movie. Now I'm just going to be very impatient until the DVD comes!

azyber1

[28]Apr 21, 2009
    • level: 10
    paperclip12345 wrote:

I think they were, I believe they have another episode until it links up to the movie cause Jackson was going to college and in the last episode he was looking at colleges, so im not sure but I hope they were and do it that way. Plus I could be reading to much into this show but my sister and I think that miley was a jerk with her dad at the beginning with the bags so maybe she hasnt been to tennessee yet. It would be lame if they never mentioned the movie on the show

ecgirl08

[29]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 57
    Oliver was literally in only one scene near the beginning, at Lilly's birthday party. He couldn't have been on screen for longer than about three minutes. I never got the impression that he and Lily were dating. He wasn't in the movie long enough to tell.

azyber1

[30]May 3, 2009
    • level: 10
    ecgirl08 wrote:
    Oliver was literally in only one scene near the beginning, at Lilly's birthday party. He couldn't have been on screen for longer than about three minutes. I never got the impression that he and Lily were dating. He wasn't in the movie long enough to tell.

michelle and uncle j lol.. nice. they mentioned college in tennessee tonight so i think this was the first episode back.

thumbelina_506

[31]May 16, 2009

The movie was good i just thought it need more of Mitchel Musseo's character, I mean the movie was about her and figuring out what she wants to do, and he should have been there.

arnoldmcguire

[32]May 19, 2009
    • level: 12
    challista wrote:

Vital_Shot wrote:
    I find that Disney is making a movie very depressing. It has the same "Lizzie McGuire Movie" feel written all over it. I admit, I have never been a real fan of Hannah Montana but it saddens me to know it might be ending. Can anybody confirm that it's the end with a credible and reliable source?

Actually Miley says she wants to do a fourth season, but she said it's up to Disney whether the show gets renewed or not. Hopefully they bring it back!

For me, I'd say just finish Season 3, end w/ Season 3. Hannah has already exceeded Lizzie by a season and two films.

But I dread the day Season 4 comes in, as Iworry about what I saw on the internet that if they keep overusing Miley and the Hannah brand, she might lose her sanity and be discarded. (the one I saw was the Onion's mock news about her)

macjay33

[33]May 31, 2009
    • level: 9

I thought the movie was pretty good. It was more realistic then the show in more ways than one. On the show they are just so cheap. You see the same sets and you can always tell that the concerts on the show are just snips from one of her concerts completely out of context. The movie really gives you more of a big screen feel and Hanna Montana feels more like an actual star than on the TV show.

I don't think Lilly and Oliver were a couple in this movie. Lilly seemed to be checking out some guys in it and there was nothing indicating any type of relationship between her and Oliver. I think this movie was written way before the episode they became an actual couple. I highly doubt any episode that isn't written recently is going to reflect any of the impact of the movie. Of course that's the other thing about the movie. Even though it was pretty good in reality not much really happened. And if you really believe thousands of people can keep a secret like Miley's than I have some farm land to sell you too.

By the way I bought the soundtrack to this movie and it's so good.

dool_girl

[34]Jun 2, 2009
    • level: 27
    The movie was about 100% BETTER then I had expected it to be

I was just sad there wasnt more OLiver in it anyone know why? Anyways Im excited there will still be another season, I wonder if it will pick up where the movie left off?

miley120

[35]Jun 3, 2009
    well i just want to say that Hannah Montana the movie was great.in the end they all knew that she was miley i nearly cried because it was so sad some bit was funny like when she fell off the chicken house and when she and lily ran into the Hannah Montana poster.The movie was just fantastique i wast just wandering whether there is going to be a Hannah Montana the movie 2 i hope so because it is so funny

dava203

[36]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 14
    Did she give up her secret? I havent saw the end yet.

Kauaimon

[37]Jun 21, 2009
    • level: 16

Well I haven't seen it either, but someone told me that she gives up her secret to the town, but they want to keep Hannah Montana so everyone promises not to tell.

Mod Edit: Preventing spoilers from showing up on the front page.

Edited on 06/22/2009 2:45pm

luiz4200

[38]Jun 22, 2009
    • level: 38

True. She reveals it to the town and they decide to keep the secret. The only thing making me upset is that Ashley and Amber didn't appear.

Mod Edit: Preventing spoilers from showing up on the front page.

Edited on 06/22/2009 2:29pm
    Edited 2 total times.

alirk

[39]Jul 16, 2009
    • level: 22
    Is this movie worth watching?

10nayr

[40]Jul 17, 2009
    • level: 11
    alirk wrote:
    Is this movie worth watching?

Yeah it is. I also like how there's no audience laughing when something funny happens.
    Edited on 07/17/2009 9:18pm