Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

"Hannah Montana: The Movie" Discussion (Spoiler Alert!)

luiz4200

[41]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 38
    10nayr wrote:
    alirk wrote:
    Is this movie worth watching?

Yeah it is. I also like how there's no audience laughing when something funny happens.

Actually, it'd be nice to have audience laughing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

IWantFabulous

[42]Aug 6, 2009
    • level: 4
    I saw the movie opening weekend.It was great!The DVD is going to be released on August 18th!I am counting down the days.....

Kauaimon

[43]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 16
    luiz4200 wrote:
    10nayr wrote:
    alirk wrote:

Yeah it is. I also like how there's no audience laughing when something funny happens.

Nooo, I hate the audience. They laugh after every line. The movie was good, though I accidently skipped through the 10-secound cameo that Oliver and Rico have...

luiz4200

[44]Aug 24, 2009
    Kauaimon wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    10nayr wrote:
    alirk wrote:

Nooo, I hate the audience. They laugh after every line. The movie was good, though I accidently skipped through the 10-secound cameo that Oliver and Rico have...

Too bad. Those two were a perfect comedic duo.

danparkerstudio

[45]Apr 15, 2011
    • level: 7
    Yeah, I have seen Hannah Montanna the movie in theatres. The reason is because I was just curious. And I have listened to a few of her new songs at the time like the Climb, which I enjoyed. As for the movie, I sort of enjoyed it. But not as much as some of the previous and later movies I seen in theatres. There were some parts of this movie that I didn't enjoyed, but some others, I enjoyed like Jackson having a dilemma. And I did enjoyed the last part of the movie after Miley admits her secret.

It's not an all-terrible movie, but not one of the greatest movies ever made. So, I think I'll give it a 60% out of 100%.

Yeah, early back in 2009, I did makes some mistakes like getting into Hannah Montanna. Call it a guilty pleasure. Like I said, I saw better films later on.

luiz4200

[46]Apr 16, 2011
    Would anyone like to have seen Ashley and Amber in the movie?

tigerdude22

[47]Jun 3, 2011
    • level: 43

"Hannah Montana: The Movie" is an okay movie... well, I don't consider it an okay movie but one thing saved it. The songs in this movie were the reason why I considered this film an okay movie... if it weren't for the songs, I would just give this film bad reviews. Also, the movies is suppose to be a comedy just like the sitcom and I rarely laughed. I laughed and chuckled at maybe two or three scenes but even they weren't LAUGH OUT LOUD funny just mildly funny. Sorry to the Hannah Montana fans but I just thought the story was ridiculous and pathetic... Miley choosing if she was going to stay as Hannah Montana or take off her wig... come on, I already knew that she was going to stay Hannah Montana before watching the film and I was disappointed in this film. The TV series is better than the movie in my opinion. The songs were the only good things in this movie but the rest were just plain bad and pathetic. Miley also goes through her stupid original love problems like she does in the series so that also ruined the film. Laughing Songs= Okay Hannah Montana movie...... No Songs= Bad Hannah Montana movie. In other words, "Hannah Montana: The Movie" rates as an okay film... BARELY rates as an okay film and that's only because of the songs.