Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

"I'lll Always Remember You" Episode Discussion (Spoiler Alert!)

TrickMeNot

[1]Nov 7, 2010
    • level: 54

Discuss the episode here!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mackfan99

[2]Nov 7, 2010
    • level: 5

I'm glad she finally (AFTER ALL THIS TIME) revealed the secret...it was done quite nicely

Todd_Gray

[3]Nov 7, 2010
    • level: 5

mackfan99 wrote:

I'm glad she finally (AFTER ALL THIS TIME) revealed the secret...it was done quite nicely

So was this the very last episode of the entire series?

TrickMeNot

[4]Nov 7, 2010
    • level: 54
    No, there are still 4 to 5 episodes left.

rabbiepower

[5]Nov 7, 2010
    • level: 6
    i like the way they did this episode, but are there not still a few more episodes left? if so how are they going to do it now that the whole world knows her secret.

Diamondgrl13

[6]Nov 8, 2010

OMG! I CANNOT believe she actually revealed the secret!! I was actually really impressed with this episode. Hit very close to home with me and where I'm at in my life right now. :-(

But it TOTALLY seemed like it was the finale episode..even though I know it's not-I hear Jason Earles tweeted that there's still like 5 episodes left. But I think this would have been almost a PERFECT ending..maybe just one more scene with everyone together-Miley, Lily, her dad, Jackson, Jesse, maybe Rico and Sienna..oh, and Oliver should've been there too..if this was the last one. He better come back for the finale! I'll be VERY upset if he's not in the last episode!! He was too important to the show to just not be there when it ends. But I think they ALMOST coulda made this the last episode (if it weren't the usual Disney always trying to drag things out as long as humanly possible)-I don't know what they can do 5 whole episodes about after this! They can do an episode of everyone adjusting to the change of everyone knowing who she is...they can do an episode maybe dealing with how she gets into college (although I expect they won't really go into that because it's sorta understood that now she'll pretty much just automatically get accepted to Stanford)...and then graduation and all that...maybe a prom episode with Jesse?...and then a 1-2 hr episode/special/movie (whatever they decide to call it) where she goes off to college and her and Lily move into their dorm together. How many is that?? *counts on fingers*....I guess that is 5 episodes. Huh. Ok, well I guess they could drag it out that long. I hope they don't ruin it though. This has been such a good show (through most of its run) and this was an exceptionally good episode to end it..they BETTER NOT ruin it or I'll be.....well...let's just say I WON'T be a happy camper!! ;-)

RavenFreak120

[7]Nov 8, 2010
    • level: 21
    Diamondgrl13 wrote:

OMG! I CANNOT believe she actually revealed the secret!! I was actually really impressed with this episode. Hit very close to home with me and where I'm at in my life right now. :-(

But it TOTALLY seemed like it was the finale episode..even though I know it's not-I hear Jason Earles tweeted that there's still like 5 episodes left. But I think this would have been almost a PERFECT ending..maybe just one more scene with everyone together-Miley, Lily, her dad, Jackson, Jesse, maybe Rico and Sienna..oh, and Oliver should've been there too..if this was the last one. He better come back for the finale! I'll be VERY upset if he's not in the last episode!! He was too important to the show to just not be there when it ends. But I think they ALMOST coulda made this the last episode (if it weren't the usual Disney always trying to drag things out as long as humanly possible)-I don't know what they can do 5 whole episodes about after this! They can do an episode of everyone adjusting to the change of everyone knowing who she is...they can do an episode maybe dealing with how she gets into college (although I expect they won't really go into that because it's sorta understood that now she'll pretty much just automatically get accepted to Stanford)...and then graduation and all that...maybe a prom episode with Jesse?...and then a 1-2 hr episode/special/movie (whatever they decide to call it) where she goes off to college and her and Lily move into their dorm together. How many is that?? *counts on fingers*....I guess that is 5 episodes. Huh. Ok, well I guess they could drag it out that long. I hope they don't ruin it though. This has been such a good show (through most of its run) and this was an exceptionally good episode to end it..they BETTER NOT ruin it or I'll be.....well...let's just say I WON'T be a happy camper!! ;-)

I was thinking about this, 'cause Disney does that. They did the same with That's So Raven, which was such a brilliant and funny show... they were talking about releasing a feature film and dealing with her telling her secret in a BIG episode, then didn't.... then it started to lose steam as they introduced "Hannah Montana," "Cory in the House," etc. and they ended up spreading the final three episodes up over a period of a YEAR!!! They need to have one show end with something exciting. I know it's kids' TV, but they should treat it like people treat the shows on the big networks.

waisal14

[8]Nov 8, 2010
    • level: 10

This episode would have been a lot better if they didn't have the annoying singing trio. Who needs to hear that? All we needed to watch was the story line to the episode instead of hearingJackson, Rico, and Jackson's girlfriend sing annoying songs.

charmed05

[9]Nov 8, 2010
    • level: 15

is miley with jesse? it says jesse rejects miley after the hannah secret.

kimgrl1216

[11]Nov 9, 2010
    It looks like they made up and then Miley reveals her secret.

ecgirl08

[13]Nov 9, 2010
    • level: 57

This season of Hannah Montana has been embarrassingly bad, but I have to hand it to the writers...they did a good job with this one. For the first time in a very long time, I felt like these writers were showing some creativity and bringing some heart to the plot. I liked the idea of having Jackson, Siena, and Rico breaking into song for certain dramas in Miley's life. It got a little annoying after a while, but it was overall a good idea and very well-done.

It's good to see that Miley has finally decided toshare her secret with the world. The montage of moments from her career, including the early episodes of the series, were actually pretty emotional. It's hard to imagine sometimes now that Miley is 17, but she really was practically a baby when this all started. She was just this cute little 11-year-old kid with a gigantic dream. She's changed a lot--some ways good, and some not so good--but without a doubt, she has evolved as an artist.

Honestly, they could have gotten away with ending the series here, but I'm kind of glad they've still got five episodes left to explore the aftermath of Miley's decision. There's stilla story left to tell, and a few more episodes soundsperfect.I think it's good that they're taking the time to bring this full circle and give it true closure. I just hope the writers don't mess it up. These final episodes could potentially be very interesting,as long as they do it right and don't go too far off the deep end. I predict that Miley will get college offers from all kinds of places, including the Ivy League schools, and she'll have a lot of adjusting to do with the merging of her two lives. Again, I think the show has a fighting chance to end this with a bang and do it properly, and who knows? Given the complete lack of interest that Miley Cyrus has shown this season,maybe she can redeem herself here and end Hannah Montana on a great note. I have high hopes. They've made a turn for the better with this 2-part episode, and I'm happy to hear that it's not quite over yet.

Edited on 11/09/2010 8:21pm

RomanZolanski

[14]Nov 10, 2010
    • level: 12
    ecgirl08 wrote:

This season of Hannah Montana has been embarrassingly bad.

I somewhat have to agree with this statement. So far, almost every episode of the season has been special in one way or another.

401 - senior year, and a first that Miley tests out Hannah attending school
    402 - a new home, and a sign Miley is growing up
    403 - another REAL love interest for Robbie (first was in the movie)
    404 - Miley decides to tell Sienna her secret for her brother
    405 - the end of Miley & Jake's relationship (and the return of Oliver!)
    406 - Miley trying to help Blue Jeans after he is hurt, and scared of the fact he may be shot (and this episode was dedicated to Cyrus' real horse)
    407 - Hannah holds a concert for military families, and the beginning of Miley&Jesse
    408 - (this episode was a basic episode)
    409 - Miley doesn't get accepted in University, tells Jesse her secret and they end up breaking up
    410 - Miley tells the world her secret

So, in my opinion, this season was pretty good because it shows how much Hannah has grown up, and Miley being able to make life changes.

ecgirl08

[15]Nov 13, 2010
    • level: 57

The problem I've had with this season (and the one before it) is Miley's behavior in general. She started out as this sweet, funny, relatively down-to-earth teenager who has evolved into a spoiled, whiny brat who can't handle anything not going her way. In the season opener, she was belly aching about how her big, gorgeous new bedroom wasn't quite good enough. Then, when she signed up late for senior year and was denied admission to the school, she called the President, complained when he wouldn't talk to her, and even said "It wasn't like I was too busy when I sang for his kids!" (A risky line on the writers' part, considering Miley Cyrus really did perform at President Obama's inauguration with his two young daughters present.)The character's attitude toward her fans on the showhas changed considerably too. She literally looks disgusted by them, pats them on the head condescendingly, etc... Even with this most recent episode (although I enjoyed it overall), she considered using her Hannah Montana persona to get admission to Stanford, even though she was already rejected. To me, it's sad that the show sends out those kinds of negative messages to its younger viewers.

That being said, I thought there were a lot of good things in this "I'll Always Remember You" episode. It's obvious that Miley Stewart is at a crossroads in her life and has made a huge decision about her future. She's also starting to consider how projecting her own selfish needs onto her friends and family isn't something she wants to be doing. I think the writers have an opportunity to end the series properly and with some dignity, which would be nice to see for a change.

RomanZolanski

[16]Nov 14, 2010
    • level: 12
    ^I completely agree with the whole attitude problem. She did come out as sweet in the beginning, and now she acts as though she expects everythig to be served to her on a silver platter.

I think it has to do with the fact that she's a celebrity and she's letting it get to her head, just like in the movie, which was a great example of how much Miley's changed.

charmed05

[17]Nov 18, 2010
    • level: 15

I don't really agree, she starts that way, but at the end of the episode she is sweet, a couple times, or many times with her and jackson. I just don't agree. I think your too critical those two things are not that bad, and the room she changes her mind I think, at the end she's sweet right? Besides she's 17. Though she has a teeny tiny bit of an attitude yes in a lot of episodes, even in the early ones but like i said she's a teen, and a pop star.

i'm guessing she made up with Jesse from the been here all along episode? He told her about his dad being away and she blew off her dad for him and she tells him that. So they didn't break-up from been here all along to the 4x09 episode at the beginning, cuz he said u sounded ___on the phone.

Edited on 11/18/2010 2:00pm