Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

jackson/lily 2

brunettedudette

[21]Oct 22, 2007
    • level: 5

Not much.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[22]Oct 24, 2007
    • level: 16
    does anyone know anything about the next episode to air? (fingers crossed for a Lackson scene!!)

Lovelyangie92

[23]Oct 24, 2007
    • level: 4

If I`m not wrong the next episode is Lilly`s mom episode:

(Spoilers)

"After noticing sparks between their parents at a PTA meeting, Miley and Lilly try everything to get Robbie and Lilly's mom (Heather Locklear) together so that they can become sisters."

I can`t wait for see it , There MUST be, at least, a little interaction between Jackson and Lilly orI`m gonna be really, really, really Angry with this show .

Ok,bye.

p.s.: I hope not delete this message.

Edited on 10/24/2007 12:33pm
    Edited 2 total times.

kenzi4455

[24]Oct 24, 2007
    • level: 1

Hey Lackson lovers, I'm back after my week of suspension, only to find this thread is dying....really the Lackson drought is hitting us bad.

Yeah I heard about the Lilly's mom episode and I agree there has to be some Lackson interaction. Maybe somewhere in the episode it will be hinted that the mom and dad don't have to get together for Miley and Lilly to become sisters. If Miley is so desperate for Lilly to be her sister, Lilly marrying Jackson wouldn't be such a bad idea now

So many possibilities for cute little moments...we all know that Lilly and Jackson don't belong in a bro/sis relationship. No no no

BOOO-YAAAH!!!! I'm back!

brunettedudette

[25]Oct 25, 2007
    kenzi4455 wrote:

Maybe somewhere in the episode it will be hinted that the mom and dad don't have to get together for Miley and Lilly to become sisters. If Miley is so desperate for Lilly to be her sister, Lilly marrying Jackson wouldn't be such a bad idea now

BOOO-YAAAH!!!! I'm back!

Wow, I really hope that happens (though I doubt it.) It would definitely give us a reason to BOO-YAH.

Lovelyangie92

[26]Oct 25, 2007
    • level: 4
    Hi people can you answer me something:

In "Youre are so suable..."? Jackson saw Lilly transformed? I saw the episode and when Lilly enters to the highschool with her "girl transformation" and she talk with the group of guys, Jackson was talking with Thor in the other side of the backyard and when he turn to follow his way the scene is cut and pass again with Lilly, who was still there talking, do you think he saw her?
    (is a kind of silly question but I have that doubt)
    So What do you think?

Ok,bye.

brunettedudette

[27]Oct 26, 2007
    Even if he didn't see her then, being Miley's brother, he probably would have seen her at their house or something. And besides, if he did, there's no guaranteeing that he liked what he saw.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[29]Oct 30, 2007
    yeah but since when does Jackson have an eye for noticing things right away? there is a chance he didnt see Lilly transformed...like maybe he left before Lilly even got to his house. and when she was on his porch crying..Jackson may have been with Thor or at work. and while they were at school..Jackson was too concerned with not hurting his dad or Thor's feelings to notice Lilly..and they are 2 years apart so they wouldnt have any main classes near each other so there is a very good chance he didnt see her

brunettedudette

[30]Oct 31, 2007
    Well, in that case, it's better that he didn't, because he should like Lilly for who she is. Not because of some girly-girl makeover that his sister gave her. That would be like him liking Miley. Eugh.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[31]Oct 31, 2007
    brunettedudette wrote:
    Well, in that case, it's better that he didn't, because he should like Lilly for who she is. Not because of some girly-girl makeover that his sister gave her. That would be like him liking Miley. Eugh.

yeah..your right..if Jackson did like Lilly, she would be the first girl he liked for her personality. He always goes out with girls for their looks. This is even more of a reason why Lilly and Jackson should be together...he would like her personality and not care about what she looks like (he will find her beautiful though!)

tpfang567

[32]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 6
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    brunettedudette wrote:

yeah..your right..if Jackson did like Lilly, she would be the first girl he liked for her personality. He always goes out with girls for their looks. This is even more of a reason why Lilly and Jackson should be together...he would like her personality and not care about what she looks like (he will find her beautiful though!)

Jackson should wait till Lilly hits 16! Then he'd get a prettier girl, but I think that he'll like Lilly for her personality even more. She's the skater girl who can relate to. Don't they see that Lilly/Jackson is perfect?! Well of course they don't..

HugzxNxKissesxo

[33]Nov 2, 2007
    tpfang567 wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    brunettedudette wrote:

Jackson should wait till Lilly hits 16! Then he'd get a prettier girl, but I think that he'll like Lilly for her personality even more. She's the skater girl who can relate to. Don't they see that Lilly/Jackson is perfect?! Well of course they don't..

not many people do...they are blinde to love

brunettedudette

[34]Nov 4, 2007

tpfang567 wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    brunettedudette wrote:

Do you mean Lilly and Jackson themselves, or the writers? If you mean the writers, it's possible that they're just waiting for the right time... even thought there's no time like the present... *hint hint*

HugzxNxKissesxo

[35]Nov 4, 2007
    brunettedudette wrote:

tpfang567 wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    brunettedudette wrote:

Do you mean Lilly and Jackson themselves, or the writers? If you mean the writers, it's possible that they're just waiting for the right time... even thought there's no time like the present... *hint hint*

i think they meant the writers..bc everything good always happens at the end of a series..but they dont know we want the good thing (Jackson/Lilly) to happen NOW!!

tpfang567

[36]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 6
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    brunettedudette wrote:

tpfang567 wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    brunettedudette wrote:

i think they meant the writers..bc everything good always happens at the end of a series..but they dont know we want the good thing (Jackson/Lilly) to happen NOW!!

Or more hints, rushed relationships do no good.

brunettedudette

[37]Nov 4, 2007
    Agreed.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[38]Nov 8, 2007
    does anyone know if there are any Lackson moments in the new episode?