Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

jackson/lily 2

abz08

[62]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 15
    Yes... please do. *goes off to look at adorable teeny bit of Jackson fluff*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[65]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 16
    ok im really exicted to see the episode!! does it seem like there is a possible future bt the 2?

abz08

[66]Nov 27, 2007
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    ok im really exicted to see the episode!! does it seem like there is a possible future bt the 2?

Yeah, kind of... But it's more of a future no one has realized. Mostly Lilly and Jackson haven't realized it - I don't think anyone else would be able to see how well they were getting along. I think it's they type of thing where they're becoming closer so that they can form a relationship from that close-ness. .... I hope that makes sense. Like, they don't find each other disgusting as they did in the first season, and it shows here. Does that make more sense? I hope.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[67]Nov 27, 2007
    abz08 wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:

Yeah, kind of... But it's more of a future no one has realized. Mostly Lilly and Jackson haven't realized it - I don't think anyone else would be able to see how well they were getting along. I think it's they type of thing where they're becoming closer so that they can form a relationship from that close-ness. .... I hope that makes sense. Like, they don't find each other disgusting as they did in the first season, and it shows here. Does that make more sense? I hope.

yeah it makes sense..its kinda cute

abz08

[68]Nov 27, 2007
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:

yeah it makes sense..its kinda cute

Well they are cute... so it's fitting. Ah ha!!! Lackson love!!

HugzxNxKissesxo

[69]Nov 28, 2007
    abz08 wrote:
    Lackson love!!

nice alliteration!!

abz08

[70]Nov 28, 2007
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    Lackson love!!

nice alliteration!!

Yeah - what other ship can boast awesome alliteration like that? Well, Loliver - I guess. But they're too fond of the LOliVEr excuse....

But I do love Lackson! And despite Disney shows past, I feel like this side-pairing (non main character ship) will actually come to officially be. I just.... the signs are so clear! And some of the things sometimes I swear the writers have peeked in my head at my fan fiction ideas. Yay Lackson love!

brunettedudette

[71]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 5

abz08 wrote:
    Yay Lackson love!

Aren't we supposed to say BOO-YAH?

HugzxNxKissesxo

[72]Nov 29, 2007
    brunettedudette wrote:

abz08 wrote:
    Yay Lackson love!

yes lol

abz08

[73]Nov 29, 2007
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    brunettedudette wrote:

abz08 wrote:
    Yay Lackson love!

yes lol

My bad.... I wasn't here for that idea. Or... maybe I was. It's been a while. Lackson love = Boo-yah!!!

abz08

[75]Nov 30, 2007
    brunettedudette wrote:

Hey, umm, I'm leaving this thread... sorry, I know we don't have much people as it is, but I'm leaving anyway.

Oh, and don't worry- I haven't jumped ship.

Well it's almost the same thing! Even if you aren't jumping ship you're deserting all of those who might not believe as steadfastly! This thread is about keeping hope alive!! To remind ourselves that the ship lives! Because it does. Me and Mr. Jonas..., IWALY... BBB etc. Lilly/Jackson lives!

HugzxNxKissesxo

[76]Nov 30, 2007
    abz08 wrote:
    brunettedudette wrote:

Hey, umm, I'm leaving this thread... sorry, I know we don't have much people as it is, but I'm leaving anyway.

Oh, and don't worry- I haven't jumped ship.

Well it's almost the same thing! Even if you aren't jumping ship you're deserting all of those who might not believe as steadfastly! This thread is about keeping hope alive!! To remind ourselves that the ship lives! Because it does. Me and Mr. Jonas..., IWALY... BBB etc. Lilly/Jackson lives!

u forgot the 2 most important episodes Sleepwalk this Way and On the Road Again

abz08

[77]Nov 30, 2007
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    abz08 wrote:

This thread is about keeping hope alive!! To remind ourselves that the ship lives! Because it does. Me and Mr. Jonas..., IWALY... BBB etc. Lilly/Jackson lives!

u forgot the 2 most important episodes Sleepwalk this Way and On the Road Again

Naaah. I didn't forget, I just was thinking of more recent ones, ones that we would be more prone to talk about. And they were on my mind. And STW and OtRA are more ones that we bring back up if someone is arguing with us, because we know the moments are there, after all they're cornerstones of Lackson love! BOO-YAH!

atomicflusher

[79]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 4
    i wont spoil it for americans but there is lackson love in bye bye ball

PS i am barky by the way

abz08

[80]Dec 2, 2007
    atomicflusher wrote:
    i wont spoil it for Americans but there is Lackson love in Bye Bye Ball

Yes, there is. (and I know even if I am American ) Well, it's odd fluffiness.... But I guess since it's Lilly and Jackson fluffiness that's basically the norm. Their relationship is probably one of the most interesting, which is probably why I love them so much.

I mean, our other fluffy hints are things completely different from the hints I find for Miley and Oliver, or for what people would find for Lilly and Oliver, or Miley and Jake, or whichever ship people would like. Instead of cute moments (I'm thinking off of my stored Moliver, bear with me) like complimenting each other on things they've done, Lackson lovers have things like an attempt to put lipstick on Jackson, a kiss on the top of the head in victory, and similarities in character. Plus the ones upcoming on Friday, and whenever Bye Bye Ball comes out..... they aren't your typical fluffy moments. But if they weren't the oddball couple they are, they wouldn't be the Jackson and Lilly we know and love.