Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

jackson/lily 2

HugzxNxKissesxo

[81]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 16
    abz08 wrote:
    But if they weren't the oddball couple they are, they wouldn't be the Jackson and Lilly we know and love.

aw..thats cute..and yes the odd things they do is what makes them so compatible..they are oddly adorable together lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

abz08

[82]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 15
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    But if they weren't the oddball couple they are, they wouldn't be the Jackson and Lilly we know and love.

aw..thats cute..and yes the odd things they do is what makes them so compatible..they are oddly adorable together lol

Which is why they aren't compatible with anyone else! No one else would be able to live with their quirks for the rest of their lives. But when Lilly and Jackson both have them, it makes a difference.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[83]Dec 3, 2007
    abz08 wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    abz08 wrote:

Which is why they aren't compatible with anyone else! No one else would be able to live with their quirks for the rest of their lives. But when Lilly and Jackson both have them, it makes a difference.

like in the Jonas Brothers episode when Jackson was pogosticking (if thats a word) Lilly didnt question it she thought it was normal and chucked him a hotdog..which was odd and he didnt even question it he pogosticked (idk if thats a word either) away and ate it

abz08

[84]Dec 3, 2007
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:

like in the Jonas Brothers episode when Jackson was pogosticking (if thats a word) Lilly didnt question it she thought it was normal and chucked him a hotdog..which was odd and he didnt even question it he pogosticked (idk if thats a word either) away and ate it

Yep. No questions, no teasing, he said he was hungry... so as the wonderful person she is Lilly gave him her hot dog. She knew he would explain what he was doing and thank her properly later - that's what the shrug was for. Any other girl would've looked at him weird or got into a conversation with him (which A. would not have been very productive, he was hungry! and B. would have distracted Jackson from his goal) which probably would not have been the flirty thing either might have wanted. ---

Instead, Lilly is on the same wavelength as Jackson, and helped him instead of hindered him. And she knows when to flirt with him and when not to. Rico's and at his house = good, trying to break a world record = bad. Lilly is Jackson's girl, through and through.

Lovelyangie92

[85]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 4
    HI, people

I`m so happy because for what I read FINALLY we are going to have Lacksons moments, for be honestly I was losing the hope with them, and I was so much angry with that idea because what I like more about them is that I think no other show (be in disney or not) has or is going to have again two characters like them and also two characters that are accidentally meant for each other like they two, so I thought it was going to be a totally waste if they don`t made them a couple, but now that I read that we are going to have LACKSON MOMENTS, that BRING ME HOPE, THANKS!!! .

BOO-YAHHH!!!! Ok, bye.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[86]Dec 4, 2007
    abz08 wrote:

And she knows when to flirt with him and when not to. Rico's and at his house = good, trying to break a world record = bad. Lilly is Jackson's girl, through and through.

that actually is really true..if she wanted to flirt with him she easily couldve..but she figured he was doing some weird-important Jackson thing and decided to flirt later

abz08

[87]Dec 4, 2007
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    abz08 wrote:

And she knows when to flirt with him and when not to. Rico's and at his house = good, trying to break a world record = bad. Lilly is Jackson's girl, through and through.

that actually is really true..if she wanted to flirt with him she easily couldve..but she figured he was doing some weird-important Jackson thing and decided to flirt later

Exactly. So she waited until later when Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers were performing on the beach.... and they danced 'together'. Of course, this is all subconscious, because in my own personal opinion Lilly has absolutely NO IDEA that she likes Jackson, or how much she likes him. Hmm... and now a fic idea pertaining to this fact just popped into my head. Dang it.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[88]Dec 5, 2007
    [QUOTE="abz08
    Exactly. So she waited until later when Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers were performing on the beach.... and they danced 'together'. Of course, this is all subconscious, because in my own personal opinion Lilly has absolutely NO IDEA that she likes Jackson, or how much she likes him. [/QUOTE]

i dont think Jackson knows he likes her either bc he probably would have asked her out..unless he thinks itll be awkward for Miley or bc she'll say no..but i think he would have at least made an effort to flirt with her if he was aware of his feelings for Lilly

abz08

[89]Dec 5, 2007
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    abz08 wrote:

Exactly. So she waited until later when Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers were performing on the beach.... and they danced 'together'. Of course, this is all subconscious, because in my own personal opinion Lilly has absolutely NO IDEA that she likes Jackson, or how much she likes him.

i don't think Jackson knows he likes her either because he probably would have asked her out..unless he thinks it'll be awkward for Miley or because she'll say no..but i think he would have at least made an effort to flirt with her if he was aware of his feelings for Lilly

Right. He probably would've gotten in her way more, or tried his corny pick-up lines. Lilly would probably be in huge denial and be more awkward being at the Stewarts' all the time. Instead, both are completely oblivious, and therefore more candid about their interactions than they would be were they in denial. Right now, they're just behaving naturally with each other, not caring about stupid boy-girl flirty interactions or anything like that. And really, that can make a huge difference. They see each other as people, not only dating prospects.

Lovelyangie92

[90]Dec 5, 2007
    What I think is an interest thing in "Me and Mr Jonas..." is that she dress very nice, even with skirt, for "just" going to eat a hot dog in the beach. Maybe because she want Jackson see her? Ok, bye.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[91]Dec 6, 2007
    Lovelyangie92 wrote:
    What I think is an interest thing in "Me and Mr Jonas..." is that she dress very nice, even with skirt, for "just" going to eat a hot dog in the beach. Maybe because she want Jackson see her?

that is interesting..i never even noticed that before

abz08

[92]Dec 6, 2007
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    Lovelyangie92 wrote:
    What I think is an interest thing in "Me and Mr Jonas..." is that she dress very nice, even with skirt, for "just" going to eat a hot dog in the beach. Maybe because she want Jackson see her?

that is interesting..i never even noticed that before

What's even more interesting is that this is not the first time something like this has happened. ---

Remember the first ever Lackson moment? The one that originally got us all hooked? Way back in "On The Road Again" - Lilly was talking to Jackson, and it was the first time we had really seen her without a hat, looking like a girl, obvious make-up, really nice outfit. ---

And now, thinking back - all of the times you would notice Lilly looking nice, hair down, no hat, very nice 'girl' clothes.... she's either in a 'Lilly relationship' episode, or she's in a scene where she's interacting with Jackson. Whether she has previous knowledge of Jackson being there or not varies, but her outfits show it. So this isn't necessarily canon on Lilly's part.... but the costume people working on HM might notice this. Which is just as good - people in the organization are obviously for Lackson. *shrug* I dunno, I just kind of noticed.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[93]Dec 7, 2007
    i never really paid attention before and now that i think about it its true..when shes just hanging with Miley or Oliver she looks like she just rolled out of bed..but around boys/Jackson shelooks girly

abz08

[94]Dec 8, 2007
    Yes... very true. I think I might need a HM marathon, just so I can see all the absolute possible Lilly/Jackson moments. AND compare Lilly's outfits. And Jackson's actions too. Probably just from lack of new fluff (excepting IWALY) I feel prone to combing through older episodes.

33matthewfan

[95]Dec 9, 2007
    • level: 9
    There was actually a really cute scene with tyhem in the episode 'bye, bye, ball', Oliver was in it to, but the Lackson almost 'overpowered' the Loliver.

abz08

[96]Dec 9, 2007
    33matthewfan wrote:
    There was actually a really cute scene with tyhem in the episode 'bye, bye, ball', Oliver was in it to, but the Lackson almost 'overpowered' the Loliver.

I agree.... but seeing as Bye Bye Ball hasn't officially aired.... to keep our noses clean I think we should steer clear of that. ---

Instead - how about we talk about the plethora of fluffy Lilly/Jackson in 'I Will Always Loathe You'? What I love the most is Lilly's line (done wonderfully by Emily ) "Jackson! I leave the room for two minutes and you turn on wrestling - flip back to the awards show." So coupley. I love it. And then when they watch the show together it's so great too.

abz08

[98]Dec 12, 2007
    What does everyone think? Which is a more 'Lackson' episode, "I Will Always Loathe You", "Sleepwalk This Way", or "On the Road Again"?

I'm not saying others aren't, but those are cornerstones pretty much, and were on the top of my head. I say IWALY. How about everybody else?

Lovelyangie92

[99]Dec 12, 2007

Hi people!

I can finally talk about this episode!!! First I`m agree with abz08, she sounds like his girlfriend, actually the entire scene they look like a couple, and maybe I`m exaggerating but when Lilly said "youre family is better than cable" give me the first impression as if she analyzes Jackson`s family to see into what she gets in if she date with him, but then I remember she said the same thing to Miley, but yet I like that we got a lot Lackson`s parts, finally we got Lackson!!!!!!! Also love when they finished the Elvis, Memaw and Dolly interpretation and Jackson takes Lillyback to guide her to the stairs (OMG i saw every little detail), oh and finally again she looks girly in the entire episode .

BOO-YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!.

ps: I can`t wait for talk about BBB. ok,bye

Edited on 12/12/2007 9:17pm

abz08

[100]Dec 13, 2007
    That is true. She did look fairly girly the entire episode. And we only saw her at the Stewart house. And I love just how well they work together as far as the Mamaw/Aunt Dolly scheming goes, and how well they mesh together hanging out. How do people not see it?