Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

jackson/lily 2

Lovelyangie92

[101]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 4
    abz08 wrote:
    That is true. She did look fairly girly the entire episode. And we only saw her at the Stewart house. And I love just how well they work together as far as the Mamaw/Aunt Dolly scheming goes, and how well they mesh together hanging out. How do people not see it?

i ask myself the exactly same thing
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dreamerx3

[102]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 1
    i've been noticing that they've been changing Lilly's style, and in that episode she did look girly. and I agree with you abz08!

abz08

[103]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 15
    Dreamerx3 wrote:
    i've been noticing that they've been changing Lilly's style, and in that episode she did look girly. and I agree with you abz08!

Why thank you. Any particular Lilly/Jackson scenario you agreed with me a lot on, and would like to elaborate?

HugzxNxKissesxo

[104]Dec 16, 2007
    • level: 16
    abz08 wrote:

Instead - how about we talk about the plethora of fluffy Lilly/Jackson in 'I Will Always Loathe You'? What I love the most is Lilly's line (done wonderfully by Emily ) "Jackson! I leave the room for two minutes and you turn on wrestling - flip back to the awards show." So coupley. I love it. And then when they watch the show together it's so great too.

i would have commented on this episode sooner but i was suspended for voicing my opinion on lack of fanfiction...yeah that was very coupley to say i mean my mother would definantly say that to my father and also in that episode when Jackson and Lilly were following Miley upstairs bc she was upset about Dolly and her grandma fighting he kinda puts his arm on her back idk i thought it was coupley thing to do

abz08

[105]Dec 16, 2007

Suspended?! I didn't know that was the consequence.

Anywho - you're right, it was totally couply. I not only love how completely natural their interaction there was, but I love how in just the little fluff there was we saw dynamic in their seemingly couple-like relationship. Dressed up in costume as Miley yelled Jackson was kind of a protector, subtley telling her to not do anything yet, and then to guide her when he knew the time was right. Then watching the awards it was Lilly scolding Jackson a little bit, where the dominant person has changed from Jackson to Lilly. I would say that the part where they're dressed as Elvis and Mamaw might not be as credible because it was so subtle it was probably just the actors interpreting a scene, but for tv characters the actor pretty much makes the character, adding part of their dynamic that the writers hadn't thought of. So if Emily and Jason are interpreting it this way, then it's still just as much canon. Nice, fluffy canon.

CartoonGal

[107]Dec 16, 2007
    • level: 6
    abz08 wrote:

Suspended?! I didn't know that was the consequence.

Anywho - you're right, it was totally couply. I not only love how completely natural their interaction there was, but I love how in just the little fluff there was we saw dynamic in their seemingly couple-like relationship. Dressed up in costume as Miley yelled Jackson was kind of a protector, subtley telling her to not do anything yet, and then to guide her when he knew the time was right. Then watching the awards it was Lilly scolding Jackson a little bit, where the dominant person has changed from Jackson to Lilly. I would say that the part where they're dressed as Elvis and Mamaw might not be as credible because it was so subtle it was probably just the actors interpreting a scene, but for tv characters the actor pretty much makes the character, adding part of their dynamic that the writers hadn't thought of. So if Emily and Jason are interpreting it this way, then it's still just as much canon. Nice, fluffy canon.

Squee! I love it how they've had a lot more Lilly/Jackson interaction lately...
    Especially in that last episode. And subtle things like that totally count! Like in the Jonas Bro's episode how there were clips of Lilly dancing next to Jackson... but strangely Oliver wasn't around in that episode either???

Marie_Osmond

[109]Dec 18, 2007
    • level: 2

One of my favorite jackson/lily moments was in "sleepwalk this way". When jackson kisses lily on the head. I love it!

HugzxNxKissesxo

[110]Dec 19, 2007
    Marie_Osmond wrote:

One of my favorite jackson/lily moments was in "sleepwalk this way". When jackson kisses lily on the head. I love it!

thats one of my favorites too..it was really weird, yet Lilly didnt even question it

CartoonGal

[111]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 6
    Actually, I just saw the episode the other day when Robbie bought Miley that hidious cat sweater and at the end where Miley and Oliver were doing their little dance number, it was good to see Lilly leaving with the others.
    Shows that if Miley and Oliver actually does happen, Lilly won't mind hanging out with the other Stewarts in the household.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[112]Dec 21, 2007
    CartoonGal wrote:
    Actually, I just saw the episode the other day when Robbie bought Miley that hidious cat sweater and at the end where Miley and Oliver were doing their little dance number, it was good to see Lilly leaving with the others.
    Shows that if Miley and Oliver actually does happen, Lilly won't mind hanging out with the other Stewarts in the household.

yeah its good that she feels comfortable around Mileys family

abz08

[113]Dec 21, 2007
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    CartoonGal wrote:

yeah its good that she feels comfortable around Mileys family

"How long do you think that's gonna last?"

"It's got a watch battery."

"It could go on forever." If that right there does not portray the Lilly/Jackson relationship and Lilly's excellent relationship with the rest of the Stewarts I could easily direct you to another episode (two, three just popped into my head) - but why bother when we've got this excellent example? ---

I think the question isn't really when Lilly is like part of the Stewart family.... she so obviously is, fitting in with Aunt Dolly, Mamaw, and Robby Ray so well and everything. The question is when are Lilly and Jackson both going to realize that they are so comfortable with each other, and it's not just that 'friend from work' familiarity. That it's something more.... that's what we're all truly waiting for. Or, y'know, for something they're completely oblivious to that we find glaringly obvious. (oh... wait.. )

barky13

[114]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 12
    They even have lackson in british adverts when they were talking about hannah month's top five episodes.

5 from LILLY
    5 from JACKSON
    and 5 from guest stars

no other characters were mentioned

maddities

[115]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 13
    barky13 wrote:
    They even have lackson in british adverts when they were talking about hannah month's top five episodes.

5 from LILLY
    5 from JACKSON
    and 5 from guest stars

no other characters were mentioned
    Yeah that was just top eps with the characters in... (btw that totally confused me) but good point.

blazingstone

[116]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 8

Sorry to intervene, guys, but I thought I'd post this.

user posted image

*squeals*

Obviously from "I Will Always Loathe You".

Credit for this pic goes to LunitikaGirL at the Moliver Fans Forum.

abz08

[118]Dec 22, 2007
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! *yells and giggles and squeals some more* OMGoodness! Ahahahaha! Nice points CartoonGal. The similarities are ridiculous. And pretty much just plain 'ol common sense when you look at different relationships. It's just how the family relationships work. I can't really explain it better than you have. I love Lilly/Jackson. *squee* *steals picture* Thanks blazingstone!!

my-suite-life07

[120]Dec 23, 2007

I don't like the Lily/Jackson Idea, because it's odd that Lily dates miley's brother (because miley is lily's friend)

I prefer Lily/Oliver better

Edited on 12/23/2007 12:13pm
    Edited 4 total times.