Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

jackson/lily 2

abz08

[141]Jan 11, 2008
    • level: 15
    I'm not quite sure if this has been touched on or not... but I'm curious. As far as canon goes... what does everyone think would be the most plausible thing to happen as far as Lilly/Jackson goes? A big sudden revelation?

Gradually realizing they like each other (or not even noticing to start)?

A very wacky moment that changes everything?

Something else?

I can think of something for each of them... and they all seem to work, but I want to know what other shippers think.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yugaton88

[142]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 22

barky13 wrote:
    miley breaks a vase while lily and jackson are in the room robby blames jackson AS USUAL GRRR lily tells robby it was miley then we would have proof lily cares

Sorry but I don't think Lily does care about Jackson much, sure they are buddies, but would they be if Lily wasn't Miley's best friend.

Oh and by the way I see Oliver and Lily definitely happening they get closer every episode.

abz08

[143]Jan 12, 2008
    yugaton88 wrote:

barky13 wrote:
    miley breaks a vase while lily and jackson are in the room robby blames jackson AS USUAL GRRR lily tells robby it was miley then we would have proof lily cares

Sorry but I don't think Lily does care about Jackson much, sure they are buddies, but would they be if Lily wasn't Miley's best friend.

Oh and by the way I see Oliver and Lily definitely happening they get closer every episode.

Gee thanks. Good to know a Loliver shipper cares enough about Lilly/Jackson to post in said thread. The Miley factor is an interesting topic though.... Because I'm sure Lilly/Jackson would have even less of a chance of being together were it NOT for Miley. Then again - Miley as a middle-man could be extremely harmful for any potential (or on-going) relationship, and she could be extremely beneficial. I mean, how plausible does it seem if maybe Miley was the one to kind of get them 'together'?

maddities

[144]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 13
    abz08 wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:

barky13 wrote:

Gee thanks. Good to know a Loliver shipper cares enough about Lilly/Jackson to post in said thread. The Miley factor is an interesting topic though.... Because I'm sure Lilly/Jackson would have even less of a chance of being together were it NOT for Miley. Then again - Miley as a middle-man could be extremely harmful for any potential (or on-going) relationship, and she could be extremely beneficial. I mean, how plausible does it seem if maybe Miley was the one to kind of get them 'together'?
    Well Miley did want to be related to Lilly...

HugzxNxKissesxo

[145]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 16
    i think they would ackonolege (i have horrible spelling) each other since Jackson does work at one of Lilly's hang out places..but it could have the opposite effect..like maybe they would like each other and become a couple since Miley wouldnt be Lillys bff and find it awkward

and to answer abz's question i think something wacky would happen and then theyd relize it

CartoonGal

[146]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 6
    yugaton88 wrote:

barky13 wrote:

SOMEONE hasn't seen IWALY.

CartoonGal

[147]Jan 13, 2008
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    i think they would ackonolege (i have horrible spelling) each other since Jackson does work at one of Lilly's hang out places..but it could have the opposite effect..like maybe they would like each other and become a couple since Miley wouldnt be Lillys bff and find it awkward

and to answer abz's question i think something wacky would happen and then theyd relize it

Yep. I vote something wacky as well. It is HM. But I think Miley would want them together, once she got over the inital weirdness.
    As we will see in Bye Bye Ball - Jackson can be a sweet guy. [no spoilers, there's a thread for that].

Lovelyangie92

[148]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 4

Hi people! I also think that would happen the wacky moment, the moment that makes them open their eyes, it would be very nice see it, at least for us (the lackson shippers)

Another thing for the list:

18. He thinks she is strong (it`s a compliment for her).

19. She always laughs of his jokes, for example in IHHMC she stoplaughing when Oliver start "playing a guitar" but she laugh again when she seesJacksondancing with the table (that was very funny )and in BBB she laughs with the poster (though it was her best friend who was in there, hehe).

Ok, bye BOO-YAAH.

Edited on 01/14/2008 9:31am
    Edited 2 total times.

priscilla1117

[149]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 4
    what episode was it that he kissed her on the forehead? and this thread really opened my eyes because i never thought of jackson and lily like that before but now i think it would be really cute and a better story line other than jackson and rico for once....

CartoonGal

[150]Jan 14, 2008
    Sleepwalk this Way.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[151]Jan 15, 2008
    Lovelyangie92 wrote:
    and in BBB she laughs with the poster (though it was her best friend who was in there, hehe).

Ok, bye BOO-YAAH.

that episode actually had a lot of Lackson in it..more than i expected..i thought that part was so funny and it was cute when they both thought there were "raisins" in his food..but the cutest part of that episode was when he was trying to get the Miley's where abouts and hes using that dumb voice and Lilly was playing along to it

abz08

[152]Jan 15, 2008
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    Lovelyangie92 wrote:
    and in BBB she laughs with the poster (though it was her best friend who was in there, hehe).

Ok, bye BOO-YAAH.

that episode actually had a lot of Lackson in it..more than i expected..i thought that part was so funny and it was cute when they both thought there were "raisins" in his food..but the cutest part of that episode was when he was trying to get the Miley's where abouts and hes using that dumb voice and Lilly was playing along to it

Hee hee hee .... Dirty! Well, that's what I thought the first time I saw it. But it's totally a Jackson and Lilly thing.... it wouldn't be cool for any other relationship. If someone in another relationship said something like that it would be as a joke or they would take it back and be like, "Ha, ha, ha - Just kidding!" Not Lilly/Jackson! Serious/dirty! all the way!

HugzxNxKissesxo

[153]Jan 17, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    Lovelyangie92 wrote:

Ok, bye BOO-YAAH.

Hee hee hee .... Dirty! Well, that's what I thought the first time I saw it. But it's totally a Jackson and Lilly thing.... it wouldn't be cool for any other relationship. If someone in another relationship said something like that it would be as a joke or they would take it back and be like, "Ha, ha, ha - Just kidding!" Not Lilly/Jackson! Serious/dirty! all the way!

exactly..like if it was Oliver, Miley would give him a weird look and then hed get all embarassed and say "just kidding"...does anyone know if there are going to be Lackson moments in future episodes?

abz08

[154]Jan 17, 2008
    I don't even know what the next episode is supposed to BE. Or when it's scheduled to premiere or anything.... so as far as future canon fluff goes, I'm in the dark.

CartoonGal

[155]Jan 18, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    Lovelyangie92 wrote:

Ok, bye BOO-YAAH.

Heh-heh. That is SO Lilly/Jackson.

yugaton88

[156]Jan 19, 2008
    CartoonGal wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:

barky13 wrote:

SOMEONE hasn't seen IWALY.

IWALY?

abz08

[157]Jan 19, 2008
    yugaton88 wrote:
    IWALY?

"I Will Always Loathe You", the episode with Aunt Dolly and Mamaw Stewart.

yugaton88

[158]Jan 19, 2008

abz08 wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:
    IWALY?

I didnt see any Lackson in that episode.

JSparrowGirl

[159]Jan 19, 2008
    yugaton88 wrote:

abz08 wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:
    IWALY?

I didnt see any Lackson in that episode.

Dude in Lackson you need to LOOK REALLY CLOSLY to see it but, it is there. In fact with ANY ship (even Loliver but, that stuff is more obvious because they interact a lot more.) (by the way I am a Loliver shipper but, if they don't get together I would not mind Lackson one bit. As long as Moliver doesn't happen! (ewww) So, I hope even though I am on a nurtural ground I am still welcome here) you have to look close to see potential. How do you think Kataang got started on ATLA or Dasey on LWD or Noze on NDSSG. Shipping takes concentration and observation!

In IWALY it was mainly when they were playing parts as Elvis (Jackson) and MaMaw (sp?) (Lilly) and when they were sitting on the couch together watching the awards.