abz08

[161]Jan 19, 2008
    • level: 15
    JSparrowGirl wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:

abz08 wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:
    IWALY?
    "I Will Always Loathe You", the episode with Aunt Dolly and Mamaw Stewart.

I didnt see any Lackson in that episode.

Dude in Lackson you need to LOOK REALLY CLOSLY to see it but, it is there. In fact with ANY ship (even Loliver but, that stuff is more obvious because they interact a lot more.) (by the way I am a Loliver shipper but, if they don't get together I would not mind Lackson one bit. As long as Moliver doesn't happen! (ewww) So, I hope even though I am on a nurtural ground I am still welcome here) you have to look close to see potential. How do you think Kataang got started on ATLA or Dasey on LWD or Noze on NDSSG. Shipping takes concentration and observation!

In IWALY it was mainly when they were playing parts as Elvis (Jackson) and MaMaw (sp?) (Lilly) and when they were sitting on the couch together watching the awards.

I'm glad you're on neutral ground. But yeah - IWALY has the most fluff/canon in any single episode. I thought the scene where they watch the awards was extremely obvious for anybody, even a non Lackson shipper, and the role-playing was just adorable, and if not fluff - at least an endearing bonding experience. Um, I think that's what I mean. ---

Other main Lackson fluff episodes are "On the Road Again" (the infamous sunglasses/lipstick scene, where many of us started shipping) and "Sleepwalk this Way" (where he kisses her head, and a lot of the more usual to Lackson subtle hints). The rest of it is all things that you normally have to be predisposed to find, or are just so bored watching it the thousandth time you see things you would never have noticed on the first watch. Like in "Mascot Love" when she's trying to learn the cheer and he's shown imitating her. *warm fuzzy* ---

And of course, the MOST recent, "Bye Bye Ball" scene, with which Loliver lovers are having a field day with - but Lackson people should have some fun with. At least those whose brains have been wrung through high school - and henceforth we can fully appreciate the "dirty!" scenario. Okay, I'm officially just going to call it the dirty!scene. Then the OtRA one should be lipstick!scene, and STW I think will be kiss!scene. And if it's not in a Lackson forum, I'd say something like Lackson!kiss!scene.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JSparrowGirl

[162]Jan 19, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    JSparrowGirl wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:

abz08 wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:
    IWALY?
    "I Will Always Loathe You", the episode with Aunt Dolly and Mamaw Stewart.

I didnt see any Lackson in that episode.

Dude in Lackson you need to LOOK REALLY CLOSLY to see it but, it is there. In fact with ANY ship (even Loliver but, that stuff is more obvious because they interact a lot more.) (by the way I am a Loliver shipper but, if they don't get together I would not mind Lackson one bit. As long as Moliver doesn't happen! (ewww) So, I hope even though I am on a nurtural ground I am still welcome here) you have to look close to see potential. How do you think Kataang got started on ATLA or Dasey on LWD or Noze on NDSSG. Shipping takes concentration and observation!

In IWALY it was mainly when they were playing parts as Elvis (Jackson) and MaMaw (sp?) (Lilly) and when they were sitting on the couch together watching the awards.

I'm glad you're on neutral ground. But yeah - IWALY has the most fluff/canon in any single episode. I thought the scene where they watch the awards was extremely obvious for anybody, even a non Lackson shipper, and the role-playing was just adorable, and if not fluff - at least an endearing bonding experience. Um, I think that's what I mean. --- Other main Lackson fluff episodes are "On the Road Again" (the infamous sunglasses/lipstick scene, where many of us started shipping) and "Sleepwalk this Way" (where he kisses her head, and a lot of the more usual to Lackson subtle hints). The rest of it is all things that you normally have to be predisposed to find, or are just so bored watching it the thousandth time you see things you would never have noticed on the first watch. Like in "Mascot Love" when she's trying to learn the cheer and he's shown imitating her. *warm fuzzy* --- And of course, the MOST recent, "Bye Bye Ball" scene, with which Loliver lovers are having a field day with - but Lackson people should have some fun with. At least those whose brains have been wrung through high school - and henceforth we can fully appreciate the "dirty!" scenario. Okay, I'm officially just going to call it the dirty!scene. Then the OtRA one should be lipstick!scene, and STW I think will be kiss!scene. And if it's not in a Lackson forum, I'd say something like Lackson!kiss!scene.

I think that BBB was a GREAT episode for Loliver and Lackson shippers. I just loved it!!! Especially the, what did you call it? Oh yea the "dirty" scene!

tomatoes1990

[163]Jan 19, 2008
    • level: 12
    okay that relationship would be completly weird he's way too old for her ewwwwwwwww

abz08

[164]Jan 19, 2008
    JSparrowGirl wrote:
    I think that BBB was a GREAT episode for Loliver and Lackson shippers. I just loved it!!! Especially the, what did you call it? Oh yea the "dirty" scene!

Yeah, BBB was terrific episode for the not so main people to shine. *fuzzies* I think for anyone who ships any of the four main characters together could get something out of it. But the Lilly/Jackson was completely HILARIOUS, which is pretty much how the L/J relationship would be, even though it's totally serious to them.

Prompter

[165]Jan 20, 2008
    • level: 4
    tomatoes1990 wrote:
    okay that relationship would be completly weird he's way too old for her ewwwwwwwww

There both in high school.

yugaton88

[166]Jan 20, 2008
    • level: 22

Prompter wrote:
    tomatoes1990 wrote:

After watching all of the season two episodes so far i have established a theory

Lily likes Jackson

Jackson does not like Lily

Oliver likes Lily

Lily may like Oliver

Miley likes Oliver

The tension is rising!

abz08

[167]Jan 20, 2008
    yugaton88 wrote:
    After watching all of the season two episodes so far i have established a theory

Well, there's nothing wrong with your theory... I mean, the tension is there, and steadily rising. But part of the problem there is that it's not all about second season. There is a LOT of good stuff for any ship you're looking for... and it's important to look at that too. First season is just as important to the characters as their more recent actions in season two.

yugaton88

[168]Jan 20, 2008

oh i know, but have you noticed they mostly play the season two episodes now, or just play some of the kinda cheesy season one episodes?

tomatoes1990

[169]Jan 20, 2008
    • level: 12
    Prompter wrote:
    tomatoes1990 wrote:

i'm talking about in real life he's 30 and she's 15 or 14 i don't think the writers would put them together.

abz08

[170]Jan 20, 2008
    yugaton88 wrote:

oh i know, but have you noticed they mostly play the season two episodes now, or just play some of the kinda cheesy season one episodes?

Sadly, I have noticed. *sigh* But we all HAVE seen the first season episodes. At least most of us have. But occasionally they have it on Disney online. *shrug* We just have to take what they give us. ---

Which, ironically is exactly what got me into this ship. The teeny, tiny moments which are usually the best in the entire episode, and they're my favorites in the series!

CartoonGal

[171]Jan 20, 2008
    • level: 6
    tomatoes1990 wrote:
    Prompter wrote:
    tomatoes1990 wrote:

i'm talking about in real life he's 30 and she's 15 or 14 i don't think the writers would put them together.

On this site Jason Earles is 22. Not 30. Plus the CHARACTER is roughly 16/17... and they've already done Jacksannah and the only issue with that was the brother/sister thing. The age wasn't even an issue in the public's eyes during that episode, so it would be the same with Lilly.
    A non-issue.

abz08

[172]Jan 21, 2008
    CartoonGal wrote:
    tomatoes1990 wrote:
    Prompter wrote:
    tomatoes1990 wrote:

On this site Jason Earles is 22. Not 30. Plus the CHARACTER is roughly 16/17... and they've already done Jacksannah and the only issue with that was the brother/sister thing. The age wasn't even an issue in the public's eyes during that episode, so it would be the same with Lilly.
    A non-issue.

Plus they had a pseudo- Jackson/Sarah relationship, and she's in their class. The least of anybody's worries. In this relationship the problem is Miley, and whatever her reaction would be.

yugaton88

[173]Jan 21, 2008
    CartoonGal wrote:
    tomatoes1990 wrote:
    Prompter wrote:
    tomatoes1990 wrote:

A non-issue.

Great point!

yugaton88

[174]Jan 21, 2008

abz08 wrote:
    CartoonGal wrote:
    tomatoes1990 wrote:
    Prompter wrote:
    tomatoes1990 wrote:
    On this site Jason Earles is 22. Not 30. Plus the CHARACTER is roughly 16/17... and they've already done Jacksannah and the only issue with that was the brother/sister thing. The age wasn't even an issue in the public's eyes during that episode, so it would be the same with Lilly. A non-issue.
    Plus they had a pseudo- Jackson/Sarah relationship, and she's in their class. The least of anybody's worries. In this relationship the problem is Miley, and whatever her reaction would be.

Or aswe said earlier, they are buddies, and they wouldn't have met if it were not for Miley, and if it does happen, who knows. Maybe she will actually be the one to get them together if she notices Lily likes Jackson.

abz08

[175]Jan 21, 2008
    yugaton88 wrote:
    Or as we said earlier, they are buddies, and they wouldn't have met if it were not for Miley, and if it does happen, who knows. Maybe she will actually be the one to get them together if she notices Lily likes Jackson.

True... but I think that Miley has issues about kind of 'owning' her friends and family. I know that's a bad way to put it, but I can't think of any other way. Like she would have an issue with Jackson spending a lot of time with Lilly because "she's my friend!" or with Lilly spending time with Jackson instead of her "he's my brother!" I can see it being one of her overreactions. A rational person would see no problem with it, but Miley could overreact severely.

Prompter

[176]Jan 21, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    CartoonGal wrote:
    tomatoes1990 wrote:
    Prompter wrote:
    tomatoes1990 wrote:
    On this site Jason Earles is 22. Not 30. Plus the CHARACTER is roughly 16/17... and they've already done Jacksannah and the only issue with that was the brother/sister thing. The age wasn't even an issue in the public's eyes during that episode, so it would be the same with Lilly. A non-issue.
    These last two are excellent points and good observations.

Prompter

[177]Jan 21, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:
    Or as we said earlier, they are buddies, and they wouldn't have met if it were not for Miley, and if it does happen, who knows. Maybe she will actually be the one to get them together if she notices Lily likes Jackson.
    True... but I think that Miley has issues about kind of 'owning' her friends and family. I know that's a bad way to put it, but I can't think of any other way. Like she would have an issue with Jackson spending a lot of time with Lilly because "she's my friend!" or with Lilly spending time with Jackson instead of her "he's my brother!" I can see it being one of her overreactions. A rational person would see no problem with it, but Miley could overreact severely.
    Another good point. Miley can be very controlling.

CartoonGal

[178]Jan 21, 2008
    • level: 6
    Prompter wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:

There's that. But Jackson and Lilly could have each other to turn to when Miley is getting all the attention that she usually does.
    Then at least Miley would have to be sympathetic to why her best friend and brother would share a common bond (being in the shadow of Hannah Montana's spotlight)... I mean, Miley is not a monster.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[179]Jan 22, 2008
    • level: 16
    CartoonGal wrote:
    Prompter wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:

There's that. But Jackson and Lilly could have each other to turn to when Miley is getting all the attention that she usually does.
    Then at least Miley would have to be sympathetic to why her best friend and brother would share a common bond (being in the shadow of Hannah Montana's spotlight)... I mean, Miley is not a monster.

that is a good point..once Jackson and Lilly realize the feel the same way of Hannah Montanas shadow they might like each other...and i think its funnier if Miley doesnt know

n yugaton88 i think Oliver likes Miley..i dont see the Loliverness sorry