Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

Moliver Thread #5

33matthewfan

[21]Oct 18, 2007
    • level: 9
    I had a Moliver dream last night!!! I saw a comercial for an HM epsiode where Miley and Oliver 'finally' get together. I was so happy then I woke up and I remembered it was just a dream.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

brunettedudette

[22]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 5

OMFG... So did I! Miley and Oliver got into a fight, because Miley was dating Jake, but before the fight, Hannah promised Mike Standley III a comedy act during her next concert, so she had to go through with her promise. Oliver dressed up as Hannah, and sang 'Bigger Than Us' in a high falsetto voice. Hannah liked it so much, that she dedicated her next song to Mike, and I was so happy, because the next song turned out to be 'If We Were a Movie.' Backstage, after the concert, Miley and Oliver make up, and then they're about to kiss, when Jake comes barging in to congratulate Hannah on the great concert. And then, the scene switched to Miley's front porch, where she breaks up with Jake.

Needless to say, I woke up very depressed that it was only a dream.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[23]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 16
    brunettedudette wrote:

OMFG... So did I! Miley and Oliver got into a fight, because Miley was dating Jake, but before the fight, Hannah promised Mike Standley III a comedy act during her next concert, so she had to go through with her promise. Oliver dressed up as Hannah, and sang 'Bigger Than Us' in a high falsetto voice. Hannah liked it so much, that she dedicated her next song to Mike, and I was so happy, because the next song turned out to be 'If We Were a Movie.' Backstage, after the concert, Miley and Oliver make up, and then they're about to kiss, when Jake comes barging in to congratulate Hannah on the great concert. And then, the scene switched to Miley's front porch, where she breaks up with Jake.

that would be a really great episode!!

0bsess3d_luvv

[26]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 7
    sigh, Oliver was in the new episode but him and Miley weren't associated together. Oh well, at least he was in it. =DD but a girl still complains.

sparksflyy

[27]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 3
    So. Tonight I was rewatching AJH, part two.. and I guess this could be classified as becoming desperate for Moliver, but well, whatever. Has anyone else noticed the horrified/jealous? look on Oliver's face when Jake goes, "A nobody like Oliver," and Miley like swoons and walks overto him. He like gives her this angry look as she walks over to him, all flattered and stuff. It lasts about a second, if even, but it's still there. Overanalyzing? Probably. But this is what happens when Miley and Oliver are barely associated as best friends anymore in the show. :[

0bsess3d_luvv

[28]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 7

sparksflyy wrote:
    So. Tonight I was rewatching AJH, part two.. and I guess this could be classified as becoming desperate for Moliver, but well, whatever. Has anyone else noticed the horrified/jealous? look on Oliver's face when Jake goes, "A nobody like Oliver," and Miley like swoons and walks overto him. He like gives her this angry look as she walks over to him, all flattered and stuff. It lasts about a second, if even, but it's still there. Overanalyzing? Probably. But this is what happens when Miley and Oliver are barely associated as best friends anymore in the show. :[

I knoww! I mean if some random person just watched tonight's episode, and no others, they'd think Oliver was Jackson's best friend not Miley's!

sparksflyy

[29]Oct 19, 2007
    0bsess3d_luvv wrote:

sparksflyy wrote:

I knoww! I mean if some random person just watched tonight's episode, and no others, they'd think Oliver was Jackson's best friend not Miley's!

Oh, I knooow. However, this could essentially point out a good Moliver point.. It's cute that he's such good friends with Miley's OLDER brother. =] I mean, maybe it's just me, but I find it funny that Jackson actually is a good friend of Oliver's, when he's two years older than Oliver.

brunettedudette

[30]Oct 20, 2007
    sparksflyy wrote:
    0bsess3d_luvv wrote:

sparksflyy wrote:

Oh, I knooow. However, this could essentially point out a good Moliver point.. It's cute that he's such good friends with Miley's OLDER brother. =] I mean, maybe it's just me, but I find it funny that Jackson actually is a good friend of Oliver's, when he's two years older than Oliver.

Yeah, and it probably means that if... oops... WHEN Miley and Oliver get together,Jackson probably won't go all evil overprotective brother on them.

Edited on 10/20/2007 1:36am

romasticblossom

[31]Oct 20, 2007
    brunettedudette wrote:
    sparksflyy wrote:
    0bsess3d_luvv wrote:

sparksflyy wrote:

Yeah, and it probably means that if... oops... WHEN Miley and Oliver get together,Jackson probably won't go all evil overprotective brother on them.

Exactly!But, the real problem is: forMiley and Oliver get together they must at least have conversations!!!!Why writers?why did you betray us?Anyway, they are so cute that even without conversations or interactions they are the best couple of HM (in my opinion of course)

HugzxNxKissesxo

[32]Oct 20, 2007
    • level: 16
    romasticblossom wrote:
    brunettedudette wrote:
    sparksflyy wrote:
    0bsess3d_luvv wrote:

sparksflyy wrote:

Exactly!But, the real problem is: forMiley and Oliver get together they must at least have conversations!!!!Why writers?why did you betray us?Anyway, they are so cute that even without conversations or interactions they are the best couple of HM (in my opinion of course)

I love how even when Miley and Oliver dont have any scenes together..everyone still finds a Moliver moment..Jackson and Oliver's friendship will lead Jackson to be happy when Moliver happens and i'm sure he'll go protective older brother mode if Oliver ever did something that hurt Miley

JaymB_15

[35]Oct 20, 2007
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    brunettedudette wrote:

I agree!

brunettedudette

[36]Oct 21, 2007
    JaymB_15 wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    brunettedudette wrote:

I agree!

I never thought I'd say this, but... too bad Jake isn't coming back.

bookworm9328

[37]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 18
    If anyone is looking for a good Moliver story on fanfiction, there's one I was reading earlier called '30 kisses, Moliver style'. Each chapter is a oneshot and involves Miley and Oliver kissing for the first time. Its really cute. I was also on youtube the other day and there was this video on E! news about Ray from Everyone Loves Raymond (don't know how to spell his last name) guest starring on the show and he and Hannah meet at this celebirty auction or dinner and for a brief second it showed Oliver as Mike Standly the third with them. So, it looks like Oliver's going to be in some future episodes, so that's good, right?

romasticblossom

[38]Oct 21, 2007
    bookworm9328 wrote:
    If anyone is looking for a good Moliver story on fanfiction, there's one I was reading earlier called '30 kisses, Moliver style'. Each chapter is a oneshot and involves Miley and Oliver kissing for the first time. Its really cute. I was also on youtube the other day and there was this video on E! news about Ray from Everyone Loves Raymond (don't know how to spell his last name) guest starring on the show and he and Hannah meet at this celebirty auction or dinner and for a brief second it showed Oliver as Mike Standly the third with them. So, it looks like Oliver's going to be in some future episodes, so that's good, right?

That's really good news *happy dancing*

sparksflyy

[40]Oct 21, 2007
    romasticblossom wrote:
    bookworm9328 wrote:

That's really good news *happy dancing*

Hooray! That makes me just as happy. Maybe they'll actually have Miley/Oliver interaction for once in their lives. :]

And geesh, I had a dream last night that there was some Hannah Montana episode about Robbie Ray telling Oliver that usually best friends fall in love with each other, and he told this to Lilly and Miley, and he and Lilly tried dating each other. It was a bad dream, basically. lol