Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

Moliver Thread #5

  • Avatar of 33matthewfan

    33matthewfan

    [21]Oct 18, 2007
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 629
    I had a Moliver dream last night!!! I saw a comercial for an HM epsiode where Miley and Oliver 'finally' get together. I was so happy then I woke up and I remembered it was just a dream.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of brunettedudette

    brunettedudette

    [22]Oct 19, 2007
    • member since: 09/14/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 116

    OMFG... So did I! Miley and Oliver got into a fight, because Miley was dating Jake, but before the fight, Hannah promised Mike Standley III a comedy act during her next concert, so she had to go through with her promise. Oliver dressed up as Hannah, and sang 'Bigger Than Us' in a high falsetto voice. Hannah liked it so much, that she dedicated her next song to Mike, and I was so happy, because the next song turned out to be 'If We Were a Movie.' Backstage, after the concert, Miley and Oliver make up, and then they're about to kiss, when Jake comes barging in to congratulate Hannah on the great concert. And then, the scene switched to Miley's front porch, where she breaks up with Jake.

    Needless to say, I woke up very depressed that it was only a dream.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HugzxNxKissesxo

    HugzxNxKissesxo

    [23]Oct 19, 2007
    • member since: 08/11/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,929
    brunettedudette wrote:

    OMFG... So did I! Miley and Oliver got into a fight, because Miley was dating Jake, but before the fight, Hannah promised Mike Standley III a comedy act during her next concert, so she had to go through with her promise. Oliver dressed up as Hannah, and sang 'Bigger Than Us' in a high falsetto voice. Hannah liked it so much, that she dedicated her next song to Mike, and I was so happy, because the next song turned out to be 'If We Were a Movie.' Backstage, after the concert, Miley and Oliver make up, and then they're about to kiss, when Jake comes barging in to congratulate Hannah on the great concert. And then, the scene switched to Miley's front porch, where she breaks up with Jake.

    Needless to say, I woke up very depressed that it was only a dream.



    that would be a really great episode!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 0bsess3d_luvv

    0bsess3d_luvv

    [26]Oct 19, 2007
    • member since: 02/03/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 415
    sigh, Oliver was in the new episode but him and Miley weren't associated together. Oh well, at least he was in it. =DD but a girl still complains.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sparksflyy

    sparksflyy

    [27]Oct 19, 2007
    • member since: 04/27/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 68
    So. Tonight I was rewatching AJH, part two.. and I guess this could be classified as becoming desperate for Moliver, but well, whatever. Has anyone else noticed the horrified/jealous? look on Oliver's face when Jake goes, "A nobody like Oliver," and Miley like swoons and walks overto him. He like gives her this angry look as she walks over to him, all flattered and stuff. It lasts about a second, if even, but it's still there. Overanalyzing? Probably. But this is what happens when Miley and Oliver are barely associated as best friends anymore in the show. :[
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 0bsess3d_luvv

    0bsess3d_luvv

    [28]Oct 19, 2007
    • member since: 02/03/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 415

    sparksflyy wrote:
    So. Tonight I was rewatching AJH, part two.. and I guess this could be classified as becoming desperate for Moliver, but well, whatever. Has anyone else noticed the horrified/jealous? look on Oliver's face when Jake goes, "A nobody like Oliver," and Miley like swoons and walks overto him. He like gives her this angry look as she walks over to him, all flattered and stuff. It lasts about a second, if even, but it's still there. Overanalyzing? Probably. But this is what happens when Miley and Oliver are barely associated as best friends anymore in the show. :[

    I knoww! I mean if some random person just watched tonight's episode, and no others, they'd think Oliver was Jackson's best friend not Miley's!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sparksflyy

    sparksflyy

    [29]Oct 19, 2007
    • member since: 04/27/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 68
    0bsess3d_luvv wrote:

    sparksflyy wrote:
    So. Tonight I was rewatching AJH, part two.. and I guess this could be classified as becoming desperate for Moliver, but well, whatever. Has anyone else noticed the horrified/jealous? look on Oliver's face when Jake goes, "A nobody like Oliver," and Miley like swoons and walks overto him. He like gives her this angry look as she walks over to him, all flattered and stuff. It lasts about a second, if even, but it's still there. Overanalyzing? Probably. But this is what happens when Miley and Oliver are barely associated as best friends anymore in the show. :[

    I knoww! I mean if some random person just watched tonight's episode, and no others, they'd think Oliver was Jackson's best friend not Miley's!



    Oh, I knooow. However, this could essentially point out a good Moliver point.. It's cute that he's such good friends with Miley's OLDER brother. =] I mean, maybe it's just me, but I find it funny that Jackson actually is a good friend of Oliver's, when he's two years older than Oliver.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of brunettedudette

    brunettedudette

    [30]Oct 20, 2007
    • member since: 09/14/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 116
    sparksflyy wrote:
    0bsess3d_luvv wrote:

    sparksflyy wrote:
    So. Tonight I was rewatching AJH, part two.. and I guess this could be classified as becoming desperate for Moliver, but well, whatever. Has anyone else noticed the horrified/jealous? look on Oliver's face when Jake goes, "A nobody like Oliver," and Miley like swoons and walks overto him. He like gives her this angry look as she walks over to him, all flattered and stuff. It lasts about a second, if even, but it's still there. Overanalyzing? Probably. But this is what happens when Miley and Oliver are barely associated as best friends anymore in the show. :[

    I knoww! I mean if some random person just watched tonight's episode, and no others, they'd think Oliver was Jackson's best friend not Miley's!

    Oh, I knooow. However, this could essentially point out a good Moliver point.. It's cute that he's such good friends with Miley's OLDER brother. =] I mean, maybe it's just me, but I find it funny that Jackson actually is a good friend of Oliver's, when he's two years older than Oliver.

    Yeah, and it probably means that if... oops... WHEN Miley and Oliver get together,Jackson probably won't go all evil overprotective brother on them.

    Edited on 10/20/2007 1:36am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of romasticblossom

    romasticblossom

    [31]Oct 20, 2007
    • member since: 06/27/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 190
    brunettedudette wrote:
    sparksflyy wrote:
    0bsess3d_luvv wrote:

    sparksflyy wrote:
    So. Tonight I was rewatching AJH, part two.. and I guess this could be classified as becoming desperate for Moliver, but well, whatever. Has anyone else noticed the horrified/jealous? look on Oliver's face when Jake goes, "A nobody like Oliver," and Miley like swoons and walks overto him. He like gives her this angry look as she walks over to him, all flattered and stuff. It lasts about a second, if even, but it's still there. Overanalyzing? Probably. But this is what happens when Miley and Oliver are barely associated as best friends anymore in the show. :[

    I knoww! I mean if some random person just watched tonight's episode, and no others, they'd think Oliver was Jackson's best friend not Miley's!

    Oh, I knooow. However, this could essentially point out a good Moliver point.. It's cute that he's such good friends with Miley's OLDER brother. =] I mean, maybe it's just me, but I find it funny that Jackson actually is a good friend of Oliver's, when he's two years older than Oliver.

    Yeah, and it probably means that if... oops... WHEN Miley and Oliver get together,Jackson probably won't go all evil overprotective brother on them.

    Exactly!But, the real problem is: forMiley and Oliver get together they must at least have conversations!!!!Why writers?why did you betray us?Anyway, they are so cute that even without conversations or interactions they are the best couple of HM (in my opinion of course)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HugzxNxKissesxo

    HugzxNxKissesxo

    [32]Oct 20, 2007
    • member since: 08/11/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,929
    romasticblossom wrote:
    brunettedudette wrote:
    sparksflyy wrote:
    0bsess3d_luvv wrote:

    sparksflyy wrote:
    So. Tonight I was rewatching AJH, part two.. and I guess this could be classified as becoming desperate for Moliver, but well, whatever. Has anyone else noticed the horrified/jealous? look on Oliver's face when Jake goes, "A nobody like Oliver," and Miley like swoons and walks overto him. He like gives her this angry look as she walks over to him, all flattered and stuff. It lasts about a second, if even, but it's still there. Overanalyzing? Probably. But this is what happens when Miley and Oliver are barely associated as best friends anymore in the show. :[

    I knoww! I mean if some random person just watched tonight's episode, and no others, they'd think Oliver was Jackson's best friend not Miley's!

    Oh, I knooow. However, this could essentially point out a good Moliver point.. It's cute that he's such good friends with Miley's OLDER brother. =] I mean, maybe it's just me, but I find it funny that Jackson actually is a good friend of Oliver's, when he's two years older than Oliver.

    Yeah, and it probably means that if... oops... WHEN Miley and Oliver get together,Jackson probably won't go all evil overprotective brother on them.

    Exactly!But, the real problem is: forMiley and Oliver get together they must at least have conversations!!!!Why writers?why did you betray us?Anyway, they are so cute that even without conversations or interactions they are the best couple of HM (in my opinion of course)


    I love how even when Miley and Oliver dont have any scenes together..everyone still finds a Moliver moment..Jackson and Oliver's friendship will lead Jackson to be happy when Moliver happens and i'm sure he'll go protective older brother mode if Oliver ever did something that hurt Miley
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JaymB_15

    JaymB_15

    [35]Oct 20, 2007
    • member since: 12/12/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 225
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    brunettedudette wrote:

    OMFG... So did I! Miley and Oliver got into a fight, because Miley was dating Jake, but before the fight, Hannah promised Mike Standley III a comedy act during her next concert, so she had to go through with her promise. Oliver dressed up as Hannah, and sang 'Bigger Than Us' in a high falsetto voice. Hannah liked it so much, that she dedicated her next song to Mike, and I was so happy, because the next song turned out to be 'If We Were a Movie.' Backstage, after the concert, Miley and Oliver make up, and then they're about to kiss, when Jake comes barging in to congratulate Hannah on the great concert. And then, the scene switched to Miley's front porch, where she breaks up with Jake.

    Needless to say, I woke up very depressed that it was only a dream.



    that would be a really great episode!!


    I agree!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of brunettedudette

    brunettedudette

    [36]Oct 21, 2007
    • member since: 09/14/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 116
    JaymB_15 wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    brunettedudette wrote:

    OMFG... So did I! Miley and Oliver got into a fight, because Miley was dating Jake, but before the fight, Hannah promised Mike Standley III a comedy act during her next concert, so she had to go through with her promise. Oliver dressed up as Hannah, and sang 'Bigger Than Us' in a high falsetto voice. Hannah liked it so much, that she dedicated her next song to Mike, and I was so happy, because the next song turned out to be 'If We Were a Movie.' Backstage, after the concert, Miley and Oliver make up, and then they're about to kiss, when Jake comes barging in to congratulate Hannah on the great concert. And then, the scene switched to Miley's front porch, where she breaks up with Jake.

    Needless to say, I woke up very depressed that it was only a dream.

    that would be a really great episode!!
    I agree!

    I never thought I'd say this, but... too bad Jake isn't coming back.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bookworm9328

    bookworm9328

    [37]Oct 21, 2007
    • member since: 09/17/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,229
    If anyone is looking for a good Moliver story on fanfiction, there's one I was reading earlier called '30 kisses, Moliver style'. Each chapter is a oneshot and involves Miley and Oliver kissing for the first time. Its really cute. I was also on youtube the other day and there was this video on E! news about Ray from Everyone Loves Raymond (don't know how to spell his last name) guest starring on the show and he and Hannah meet at this celebirty auction or dinner and for a brief second it showed Oliver as Mike Standly the third with them. So, it looks like Oliver's going to be in some future episodes, so that's good, right?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of romasticblossom

    romasticblossom

    [38]Oct 21, 2007
    • member since: 06/27/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 190
    bookworm9328 wrote:
    If anyone is looking for a good Moliver story on fanfiction, there's one I was reading earlier called '30 kisses, Moliver style'. Each chapter is a oneshot and involves Miley and Oliver kissing for the first time. Its really cute. I was also on youtube the other day and there was this video on E! news about Ray from Everyone Loves Raymond (don't know how to spell his last name) guest starring on the show and he and Hannah meet at this celebirty auction or dinner and for a brief second it showed Oliver as Mike Standly the third with them. So, it looks like Oliver's going to be in some future episodes, so that's good, right?

    That's really good news *happy dancing*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sparksflyy

    sparksflyy

    [40]Oct 21, 2007
    • member since: 04/27/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 68
    romasticblossom wrote:
    bookworm9328 wrote:
    If anyone is looking for a good Moliver story on fanfiction, there's one I was reading earlier called '30 kisses, Moliver style'. Each chapter is a oneshot and involves Miley and Oliver kissing for the first time. Its really cute. I was also on youtube the other day and there was this video on E! news about Ray from Everyone Loves Raymond (don't know how to spell his last name) guest starring on the show and he and Hannah meet at this celebirty auction or dinner and for a brief second it showed Oliver as Mike Standly the third with them. So, it looks like Oliver's going to be in some future episodes, so that's good, right?

    That's really good news *happy dancing*


    Hooray! That makes me just as happy. Maybe they'll actually have Miley/Oliver interaction for once in their lives. :]

    And geesh, I had a dream last night that there was some Hannah Montana episode about Robbie Ray telling Oliver that usually best friends fall in love with each other, and he told this to Lilly and Miley, and he and Lilly tried dating each other. It was a bad dream, basically. lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.