Disney Channel (ended 2011)

Moliver Thread #5

HugzxNxKissesxo

[581]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 16
    blazingstone wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    Rivera9238 wrote:

As much as I would love to see a Moliver ending in the HM movie, I don't think it's going to happen. If you check Mitchel Musso's official blog, he says that he's not going to even be in the movie as much as he would like to because of his performance schedule.

he couldnt put his performance schedule on hold? so selfish

Psh, I know right? They would've written him into the movie more if he hadn't had that concert tour... gawsh... how selfish...

*cough*I'mgoingtooneofhisconcerts*cough*

*whistles to self*

lol...well *cough*havefunathisconcert*cough*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

0bsess3d_luvv

[582]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 7
    Aw I thought Hannah in the streets with diamonds had some sweet Moliver moments. Like when Oliver grabbed Miley away from the puppet, and how he was really excited about helping her *sigh* so sweet.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[583]Jul 29, 2008
    0bsess3d_luvv wrote:
    Aw I thought Hannah in the streets with diamonds had some sweet Moliver moments. Like when Oliver grabbed Miley away from the puppet, and how he was really excited about helping her *sigh* so sweet.

i know i thought that was adorable..it proves that Oliver truly will do ANYTHING for Miley

superkst20

[584]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 4
    8poptart8 wrote:
    EXACTLY! We would have sensed the whole Lilly likes Oliver thing by now. The writers would have had LOADS of opportunities to show Lilly's jealousy.

People have been comparing Loliver to Ron/Hermione and then the whole jealousy thing was true for Ron/Hermione they would date others and the person would be upset..... but with Loliver neithier gets upset.. Lily actual makes friends with Jonie unlike Miley...

Miley and Oliver have showed signs of being jealous... I really don't see any similiarties between Harry/Hermione and Miley/Oliver same with Lily/Oliver Ron/Hermione some say thats why Loliver is meant to be with each other..

I like Moliver and I love Ron/Hermione

I can honestly see Moliver happening before Loliver..

HugzxNxKissesxo

[585]Jul 30, 2008
    superkst20 wrote:
    8poptart8 wrote:
    EXACTLY! We would have sensed the whole Lilly likes Oliver thing by now. The writers would have had LOADS of opportunities to show Lilly's jealousy.

People have been comparing Loliver to Ron/Hermione and then the whole jealousy thing was true for Ron/Hermione they would date others and the person would be upset..... but with Loliver neithier gets upset.. Lily actual makes friends with Jonie unlike Miley...

Miley and Oliver have showed signs of being jealous... I really don't see any similiarties between Harry/Hermione and Miley/Oliver same with Lily/Oliver Ron/Hermione some say thats why Loliver is meant to be with each other..

I like Moliver and I love Ron/Hermione

I can honestly see Moliver happening before Loliver..

i dont think relationships can be compared to other relationships..its all about chemistry and compatibility everyone and every relationship is different and its a little ridiculous to say Lilly and Oliver should go out bc Ron and Hermione went out...i understand the whole minor bff characters thing but that seems to be the only reason

0bsess3d_luvv

[586]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 7

Yeah I really hate it when I hear that.

"Loliver it just like Ron/Hermione"

No, it's just NOT.

Their four totally different characters and their stories are completely different.

No way, that is not a reason for Loliver to get together.

Anyways I'm pretty much 95 % certain Moliver is gonna happen, the only thing I'm worried about is how they're going to do it. I'll be thoroghly disapointed if they give us a little rushed up one episode thing (like they did with Raven/Eddie though I didn't care for them but still)

Oh and that reminds speaking of Thats So Raven I wouldn't worry about Lilly and Oliver getting more screen time then Miley and Oliver. Sure it's annoying but look at Thats So Raven. Chelsea and Eddie were together A LOT, there was even an episode where Raven thought they were secretly dating and in the end it was Raven and Eddie who got the kiss, not Chelsea and Eddie.

Sorry randomness over!

blazingstone

[589]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 8
    0bsess3d_luvv wrote:

Yeah I really hate it when I hear that.

"Loliver it just like Ron/Hermione"

No, it's just NOT.

Their four totally different characters and their stories are completely different.

No way, that is not a reason for Loliver to get together.

Exactly. Plus, the last time I checked, JK Rowling didn't write for disney

But, if one were to compare HP couples to the feuding HM couples, both Harry/Hermione AND Ron/Hermione share similarities with both couples...

Oliver in his donut-ness could be compared to Ron, and Miley being stubborn and aggressive could be compared to Hermione. The depth of Moliver's moments/"fights", and how they contribute to their growing relationship could be compared to the depth and significance of Harry and Hermione's fights... Harry and Hermione hugged, Moliver hugged. Ron has his "smart" moments, Hermione eventually acknowledges that... Oliver has his "smart" moments, and Miley acknowledges them. She doesn't shoot him down.

It's the best of both ships

And, Lilly and Oliver bicker, as Ron and Hermione are most known for... Hermione has brown hair, Harry wears glasses... Oliver has brown hair, Lilly wears glasses.

... see? Similarities from all ships xD

A single ship doesn't automatically match the other. And I think it's important to remember that HP does NOT equal HM, as well.

0bsess3d_luvv wrote:

Anyways I'm pretty much 95 % certain Moliver is gonna happen, the only thing I'm worried about is how they're going to do it. I'll be thoroghly disapointed if they give us a little rushed up one episode thing (like they did with Raven/Eddie though I didn't care for them but still)

Oh and that reminds speaking of Thats So Raven I wouldn't worry about Lilly and Oliver getting more screen time then Miley and Oliver. Sure it's annoying but look at Thats So Raven. Chelsea and Eddie were together A LOT, there was even an episode where Raven thought they were secretly dating and in the end it was Raven and Eddie who got the kiss, not Chelsea and Eddie.

Sorry randomness over!

Woo for optimisim! ...but let's not be too cocky. No one knows what the future holds, and I really do think each ship has equal chances right now.

I fear for Moliver... I have a horrible shipping track record, AND we've had such a horrible drought this season. But I do have faith in the ship... but let's not jinx it. We need all the luck we can get with our lack of moments right now xD

I really hope Moliver happens... I've had three sunken ships in a row. I wish the god of shipping would cut me some slack here

Oh, by the way, just a funfact... Rondel Sheridan directed 'Joannie B. Goode' - our moliverlicious episode of season two. Rondel plays Raven's dad, Victor, in TSR. I just thought that was interesting. I guess he's a moliver shipper too

superkst20

[591]Aug 7, 2008
    Why the heck do my posts keep getting deleted I was talking about Moliver! Jeez, someone keeps sicking the moderators or something on me....

HugzxNxKissesxo

[592]Aug 7, 2008
    superkst20 wrote:
    Why the heck do my posts keep getting deleted I was talking about Moliver! Jeez, someone keeps sicking the moderators or something on me....

dont worry im on the same boat as you

superkst20

[593]Aug 7, 2008
    Yeah, i'm about ready to leave it's like someons watching my every move.... and I don't even really go off topic that much.... and I got like four posts of mine that were about Moliver on here postive comments because I'm pretty much a full Moliver fan and they get deleted..

TrickMeNot

[594]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 54
    This thread has gone off topic for the second time and will now be locked.