Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

Moliver Thread #5

maddities

[61]Oct 24, 2007
    • level: 13
    There needs to be more Miley/Lilly/Oliver plots (or Miley/Oliver either would be coolio with me ). The whole Miley/Lilly thing is getting stale.

It makes me sad that the closest thing to Oliver centred eps are EWBFF or him having diabetes. (And I haven't even seen EWBFF yet )
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[62]Oct 24, 2007
    • level: 16
    i was thinking a good Miley/Lilly/Oliver plot would be them all getting into a fight and they temperarily hate each other but eventually make up

romasticblossom

[63]Oct 24, 2007
    • level: 9

HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    i was thinking a good Miley/Lilly/Oliver plot would be them all getting into a fight and they temperarily hate each other but eventually make up

I love this kind of episodes, the characters at first are really angry and mean with each other, then, everything becomes fluffy

They could do a plot that makes Oliver really upset about being just the miley's "F",and not BF or a more important friend...

Yero34

[64]Oct 24, 2007
    • level: 1
    I like the Miley/Lilly stuff, but I agree that Oliver is getting the short end of the stick. Since I'm also a Lackson shipper, maybe they should switch it around for a few episodes where you have Miley and Oliver together, and then have Rico terrorize or prank Lilly and Jackson. We need more Moliver dang it. I just saw OOMA today, and it's so full of Moliver cuteness. The chicken suit, and Miley playing with his hair. Sigh, I miss season one. Those two have mad chemistry. Chemistry makes certain pairings less cliche. Hee.

brunettedudette

[65]Oct 25, 2007
    • level: 5
    I have an idea! How 'bout we try to imagine what it would be like if Miley and Oliver did have scenes together, like for example: TWFAF. What do you think Miley would have said about Oliver's manstink?

maddities

[66]Oct 25, 2007
    • level: 13
    romasticblossom wrote:

HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:

I love this kind of episodes, the characters at first are really angry and mean with each other, then, everything becomes fluffy

They could do a plot that makes Oliver really upset about being just the miley's "F",and not BF or a more important friend...

Sorry to go scrubsish but that would be so cool... a bit like My Turf War... (Sorry that most of you probably don't know what I'm talking about)

bookworm9328

[67]Oct 25, 2007
    • level: 18
    Okay everyone, I have some really great news! I was on Mitchel Musso Online, and it was talking about the new episode, Lilly's Mom Has Got it Going on, and it said that Oliver will be in the episode! This is a very reliable source, so we can definately believe it! It had some pictures from it and one is of Oliver, Lilly, Miley, and Sarah in a classroom around a table with a bucket on the table (couldn't see what it was, due to the fact I couldn't make the picture bigger), but I am very happy. Not only is Oliver going to be in the new episode, he will have a scene with Miley! I'm so excited for this episode now!

disneyfan611

[68]Oct 25, 2007
    • level: 9
    I just saw that! I'm super excited also!!

tpfang567

[69]Oct 25, 2007
    • level: 6

bookworm9328 wrote:
    Okay everyone, I have some really great news! I was on Mitchel Musso Online, and it was talking about the new episode, Lilly's Mom Has Got it Going on, and it said that Oliver will be in the episode! This is a very reliable source, so we can definately believe it! It had some pictures from it and one is of Oliver, Lilly, Miley, and Sarah in a classroom around a table with a bucket on the table (couldn't see what it was, due to the fact I couldn't make the picture bigger), but I am very happy. Not only is Oliver going to be in the new episode, he will have a scene with Miley! I'm so excited for this episode now!

Can't wait for the epi!

Edited on 10/25/2007 6:16pm

brunettedudette

[70]Oct 26, 2007
    Hooray! Now let's just hope that there's Moliverness in it.

Kathryn1988

[74]Oct 26, 2007
    • level: 3

It really is! I mean...why would they just randomly say something like that for no reason? eeeek. This article paired with the statement on Lilly's character page is really having me pumped that we will get our Moliver ending!

xtairorux

[75]Oct 27, 2007
    • level: 1
    Kathryn1988 wrote:

Are we not allowed to post links to Moliver websites either?? Cause someone came in here and posted a link to a site they made (and it was really good)...but i come back in here a few hours later and her post (as well as mine) have both been deleted. I just don't understand and it makes me want to leave this place so much. All of my posts get deleted with NO explanation...just that its "at the request of..." and I never know who it is...

Whatever. A lot of people track my posts (probably reporting everything i post). I'm fed up. I love Moliver, though. And this is the only place to talk about them.

Anyway..back on topic. After watching TWFaF i have to say it went the way i thought it would go... lately all the episodes seem so 'filler' like. I want some good storylines. I was really bored with this ep...and not just because of Jake. It's the way Miley acts around Jake that bugs me. Like everyone else has been saying...she completely loses sight of herself and her values when she gets caught up over him. It's annoying to watch.

I want to see the sweet side of Miley again...not this selfish person she's becoming. I miss Oliver so much. He just isn't on screen enough and instead it's become the "Miley and Lilly Variety Hour with a side of Rico and Jackon". And lately, Lilly hasn't really been anything but a sidekick to Miley and doesnt really serve any purpose.

Hopefully HM redeems itself with what little is left of Season 2. I'm becoming less and less interested as the show continues on. The storylines just aren't grabbing my attention. I don't even need/want a "Moliver" storyline at this point...just something with some substance. Ive seen substance on other comedies..why not HM? I want the show the way it was in Season 1. I'm also getting entirely sick of the guest stars! I like developed characters that i can see every week

Thanks! Yeah, that was me. A mod deleted my post because they said that I was spamming/advertising or something. =/

And I agree that Oliver should defedently be on the show more often. Now, whenever he's actually in an episode, he's never in the main plot.

Edited on 10/27/2007 1:14am
    Edited 2 total times.

tpfang567

[78]Oct 27, 2007
    • level: 6
    xtairorux wrote:
    Kathryn1988 wrote:

Are we not allowed to post links to Moliver websites either?? Cause someone came in here and posted a link to a site they made (and it was really good)...but i come back in here a few hours later and her post (as well as mine) have both been deleted. I just don't understand and it makes me want to leave this place so much. All of my posts get deleted with NO explanation...just that its "at the request of..." and I never know who it is...

Whatever. A lot of people track my posts (probably reporting everything i post). I'm fed up. I love Moliver, though. And this is the only place to talk about them.

Anyway..back on topic. After watching TWFaF i have to say it went the way i thought it would go... lately all the episodes seem so 'filler' like. I want some good storylines. I was really bored with this ep...and not just because of Jake. It's the way Miley acts around Jake that bugs me. Like everyone else has been saying...she completely loses sight of herself and her values when she gets caught up over him. It's annoying to watch.

I want to see the sweet side of Miley again...not this selfish person she's becoming. I miss Oliver so much. He just isn't on screen enough and instead it's become the "Miley and Lilly Variety Hour with a side of Rico and Jackon". And lately, Lilly hasn't really been anything but a sidekick to Miley and doesnt really serve any purpose.

Hopefully HM redeems itself with what little is left of Season 2. I'm becoming less and less interested as the show continues on. The storylines just aren't grabbing my attention. I don't even need/want a "Moliver" storyline at this point...just something with some substance. Ive seen substance on other comedies..why not HM? I want the show the way it was in Season 1. I'm also getting entirely sick of the guest stars! I like developed characters that i can see every week

Thanks! Yeah, that was me. A mod deleted my post because they said that I was spamming/advertising or something. =/

And I agree that Oliver should defedently be on the show more often. Now, whenever he's actually in an episode, he's never in the main plot.

Well... wether or not the website is off-topic or not, it would get deleted.

I agree with you. We're getting a little desperate from all of this.

brunettedudette

[80]Oct 29, 2007

*Sigh* Anybody know when the next new episode is coming out? And if there will be Moliver in it? Or even just Oliver?