Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

Moliver Thread #5

maddities

[81]Oct 29, 2007
    • level: 13
    brunettedudette wrote:

*Sigh* Anybody know when the next new episode is coming out? And if there will be Moliver in it? Or even just Oliver?

Lilly's mom has got it going on comes November 10th (well to America anyway... I might not get it for ages) And there is Oliver (and possibly Moliver!):
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

brunettedudette

[82]Oct 30, 2007
    • level: 5

Finally!

HugzxNxKissesxo

[83]Oct 30, 2007
    • level: 16
    that unfortunately looks like a Miley/Lilly scene..once again..and from seeing the commercials, it looks like Jackson has a subplot with Rico..again
    (sorry for the negativeness)

brunettedudette

[84]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 5

HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    that unfortunately looks like a Miley/Lilly scene..once again..and from seeing the commercials, it looks like Jackson has a subplot with Rico..again (sorry for the negativeness)

WELL, at least Oliver is in a scene with Miley. Even if she is arguing with Lilly in said scene.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[87]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 16
    brunettedudette wrote:

HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    that unfortunately looks like a Miley/Lilly scene..once again..and from seeing the commercials, it looks like Jackson has a subplot with Rico..again (sorry for the negativeness)

WELL, at least Oliver is in a scene with Miley. Even if she is arguing with Lilly in said scene.

that is true..maybe he will break up the fight and help them be friends again..like in CWKUT

romasticblossom

[89]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 9
    I don't know if I can't stand one more Miley/Lilly plot even if Oliver is in the middle!I want a Miley/Oliver period.
    I don't know why so many episodes about the two girls friendship, can't the writers see that people want something new?(coghmolivercogh)

anthem2008

[91]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 1
    I was thinking a little bit, I think that the episode "No, sugar sugar" would be a great episode, I think it would be a episode all about oliver!!!!, I cannot wait for the rest of the season!!!.....

tpfang567

[92]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 6
    anthem2008 wrote:
    I was thinking a little bit, I think that the episode "No, sugar sugar" would be a great episode, I think it would be a episode all about oliver!!!!, I cannot wait for the rest of the season!!!.....

I have a feeling it won't be.

romasticblossom

[93]Nov 1, 2007
    • level: 9

tpfang567 wrote:
    anthem2008 wrote:

PLeaseee ignore that bad feeling!I agree with tpfang567, "no sugar sugar" is our hope, in a dark, repetitive and oliverless second season

tpfang567

[95]Nov 1, 2007
    romasticblossom wrote:

tpfang567 wrote:
    anthem2008 wrote:

PLeaseee ignore that bad feeling!I agree with tpfang567, "no sugar sugar" is our hope, in a dark, repetitive and oliverless second season

I just think it won't be a major Oliver epi, like many of youy have said in the past, it might be focused on Miley and Lilly again while Oliver has the problem. Some Oliver will cheer me up though.

God, I hate being so depressed.

anthem2008

[97]Nov 1, 2007
    • level: 1
    Well, is getting kind of boring to watch hannah montana, I just watch it for oliver(well, mitchel musso) and look, in the season 2, 5 episodes without him till now, and I wanna see a e pisode just for him, season 1 was way better than this one till now, I hope the other episodes get more scenes with oliver, some exciting to watch, I got enough with just miley and emily.....

tpfang567

[98]Nov 1, 2007
    anthem2008 wrote:
    Well, is getting kind of boring to watch hannah montana, I just watch it for oliver(well, mitchel musso) and look, in the season 2, 5 episodes without him till now, and I wanna see a e pisode just for him, season 1 was way better than this one till now, I hope the other episodes get more scenes with oliver, some exciting to watch, I got enough with just miley and emily.....

I want to order like 10 episodes just for Oliver, and then another 5 for Miley/Lilly/Oliver and a few more just for Jackson/Robbie/Oliver.

Kathryn1988

[99]Nov 1, 2007
    • level: 3

I still maintain my optimism that "No Sugar Sugar" will be geared more towards Oliver. Promo pics don't mean everything. Now, I don't normally like to have high expectations only to be let down...but i'm also tired of seeing all the negativity lately. We need to be positive! So i'm trying to look at the situation optimistically. We all miss Oliver...but at least he's still on the show, guys! When is the new show supposed to air anyway? This Friday?

BTW, i uploaded some new icons to my journal! A lot of Mitchel/Miley

The link is in my sig...