TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

Moliver Thread #5

HugzxNxKissesxo

[101]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 16
    yeah we do need to be positive (including myself) and the episode airs next saturday
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SuiteLifer101

[102]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 8
    I'm hoping Hannah in the Street with Diamonds is Moliver because I know Mike Stanley the 3 is in the hiz-house in that episode and the episodes is Aka 'Hey youget offmy star' so hopefully thats Oliver refering to Hannah.

brunettedudette

[103]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 5
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[104]Nov 4, 2007
    SuiteLifer101 wrote:
    I'm hoping Hannah in the Street with Diamonds is Moliver because I know Mike Stanley the 3 is in the hiz-house in that episode and the episodes is Aka 'Hey youget offmy star' so hopefully thats Oliver refering to Hannah.

um what episode are you talking about i'm confused..is it like a new episode?

garnergeek

[105]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 14

this was mentioned earlier but w/e. I actually like jake. Cody linley is a babe, and he is a good actor. The episodes tend to be funnier when he is there. But i'm not like some people who die if he doesn't show up on the ep. Anyway, i am also getting tired of lily/miley episodes AND jackson/oliver episodes. What more can you do will both these story lines! They murdered the story lines, there is nothing more to do, MOVE ON! i too am getting bored with Hannah Montana. When oliver is not even IN the episode how do you find moliver moments? We need to get them back at school, more school stuff (so oliver will be there, and they better not say he is out sick or somehting stupid like that) and less concert/hannah stuff. I am looking forward to the new episode. Oliver will be there (hopefully he'll be in more then just one scene). I think it would be a good... no great idea if they had a miley and oliver falling out (more serious then the OIMA ep) and they hate each other, like they both have to be extremly mad. And then they make up, on their own (it can't be forced) and they are by themselves, they make up and hug (a really sweet, sort of romantic hug), it would be cool if they looked into each others eyes and then got all uncomfortable, that would be so cute,and then that's where they could start bringing back more moliver eps! Sorry i wrote a lot. but we've got to get this moliver back on the road!

Edited on 11/04/2007 12:35pm
    Edited 2 total times.

DisneyFreak33

[106]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 21

Connie101 wrote:
    So do we just talk about Moliver... ? If so I think they are meant to be!

I totally agree!! Moliver Forever!!!!!!!!

brunettedudette

[107]Nov 4, 2007
    garnergeek wrote:

this was mentioned earlier but w/e. I actually like jake. Cody linley is a babe, and he is a good actor. The episodes tend to be funnier when he is there. But i'm not like some people who die if he doesn't show up on the ep. Anyway, i am also getting tired of lily/miley episodes AND jackson/oliver episodes. What more can you do will both these story lines! They murdered the story lines, there is nothing more to do, MOVE ON! i too am getting bored with Hannah Montana. When oliver is not even IN the episode how do you find moliver moments? We need to get them back at school, more school stuff (so oliver will be there, and they better not say he is out sick or somehting stupid like that) and less concert/hannah stuff. I am looking forward to the new episode. Oliver will be there (hopefully he'll be in more then just one scene). I think it would be a good... no great idea if they had a miley and oliver falling out (more serious then the OIMA ep) and they hate each other, like they both have to be extremly mad. And then they make up, on their own (it can't be forced) and they are by themselves, they make up and hug (a really sweet, sort of romantic hug), it would be cool if they looked into each others eyes and then got all uncomfortable, that would be so cute,and then that's where they could start bringing back more moliver eps! Sorry i wrote a lot. but we've got to get this moliver back on the road!

It's okay. We all need to vent out our Lack-of-Moliver frustrations sometime. I'm just glad you're on our side. When I first started reading what you wrote, I thought you were leaning to the Jiley side. And yeah, your idea is really good.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[108]Nov 5, 2007
    this is kind of a random question..but did Miley ever tell Jake she loved him? bc i dont remember if she did or not..and if she didnt would that make it a Moliver thing?

disneyfan611

[109]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 9
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    this is kind of a random question..but did Miley ever tell Jake she loved him? bc i dont remember if she did or not..and if she didnt would that make it a Moliver thing?

I don't think she ever told him face to face. I think the only time she used love with him was in the one where Dolly Parton is in it, and she says that whole, totally in love with you thing!

HugzxNxKissesxo

[110]Nov 5, 2007
    disneyfan611 wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:

I don't think she ever told him face to face. I think the only time she used love with him was in the one where Dolly Parton is in it, and she says that whole, totally in love with you thing!

so he never heard her say it? i dont think she was really in love w/ him anyways..but thats just my opinion

Kathryn1988

[111]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 3

I don't think she was really in love with him either.

At that age, i don't really think someone is capable of romantic love. I know everyone is different, but it's niave to think that you are "in love" at 14. I don't think the brain has developed enough to process something like that.

Now, i DO think she is capable of love in general for somebody-- like Oliver. She loves him as a person, she cares about what happens to him, where he goes in life, etc... I think that kind of love is innate. You are born with it.

So even if her and Oliver got together, if they tried to play it out like they were "in love" at this age-- i would be frustrated, because they are both still so young.

Plus, it's so much better to have that unconditional love for someone as a person before venturing into romantic love...it sets up such a strong base for a relationship to work. So if Miley & Oliver got together, i think they could make it last a long time, because they have such a strong friendship to fall back on.

If Miley had real love for Jake (romantic or not), she wouldn't have bailed out so quickly like she did in AJH. So, no, i don't think she loved Jake at all.

Infatuation, yes. But not in love by any stretch of the imagination.

brunettedudette

[112]Nov 5, 2007
    That's deep... nice insight.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[113]Nov 6, 2007
    yeah it was a good insight...and i totally agree

romasticblossom

[114]Nov 6, 2007
    Me too... that's what's Moliver is about.They don't need to date or something right now, what matters is that they love each other not only in a romantic way.

brunettedudette

[115]Nov 6, 2007
    Hey- You guys want to revive the list?

HugzxNxKissesxo

[116]Nov 7, 2007
    brunettedudette wrote:
    Hey- You guys want to revive the list?

yeah..i was actually thinking about doing that

maddities

[117]Nov 8, 2007
    • level: 13
    Sorry to completely ruin anyone who had hopes about LMHGIGO or I will always loathe you... little or no moliver (I will always loathe you Oliver's in a really tiny sub-plot... sad.)

HugzxNxKissesxo

[118]Nov 8, 2007
    maddities wrote:
    Sorry to completely ruin anyone who had hopes about LMHGIGO or I will always loathe you... little or no moliver (I will always loathe you Oliver's in a really tiny sub-plot... sad.)

it figures..i mean we actually have hope and there arent any MOliver moments...but there are always Miley/Lilly moments..its like Oliver isnt best friends with them and they always leave him out..it isnt fair

romasticblossom

[119]Nov 8, 2007

[QUOTE="HugzxNxKissesxo"]

maddities wrote:
    it figures..i mean we actually have hope and there arent any MOliver moments...but there are always Miley/Lilly moments..its like Oliver isnt best friends with them and they always leave him out..it isnt fair[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Wasn't disney the one who showed that we should be onour friends' side?

All that I'm seeing is Oliver being left behind.

maddities

[120]Nov 8, 2007
    • level: 13
    [QUOTE="romasticblossom"]

HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    maddities wrote:
    it figures..i mean we actually have hope and there arent any MOliver moments...but there are always Miley/Lilly moments..its like Oliver isnt best friends with them and they always leave him out..it isnt fair[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Wasn't disney the one who showed that we should be onour friends' side?

All that I'm seeing is Oliver being left behind.

He's being left out so much that whenever I see him in the main plot I'm all "OMG Oliver's actually in the main plot this episode *gasp*" *frowny face*