Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

Moliver Thread #5

  • Avatar of sparksflyy

    sparksflyy

    [141]Nov 11, 2007
    • member since: 04/27/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 68
    Okay, so I finally got to watch Lilly's Mom Has Got it Going on, and when Oliver stands up for Miley, it is pretty cute. There was another moment I saw, but it can be classified as either Moliver OR Loliver, which stinks. But yeah, the scene at the lockers, Oliver says to Miley and Lilly about Okenland, "Wear a bikini, get a free churro!" It made me laugh, but it also kinda tells you that he must find both of his best friends pretty attractive if he wants to convince them to wear a bikini
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of brunettedudette

    brunettedudette

    [145]Nov 11, 2007
    • member since: 09/14/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 116

    tpfang567 wrote:
    Have you guys seen this? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3886763/1/All_Loliver_fans_Message Some idiot thinks she/he can start a shipping revolution against Molivers. He/She think they can trample all over us. Like we do... do we anyway? I'm guessing we don't though.

    Well, I, for one, quickly reported it. First, if you're going to starta Loliver/Moliver war, you don't post the notice on FF. Second, if you're going to start a Loliver/Moliver war, you're gonna have to make sure that you're on the Moliver side, if you want to win...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of outoftheblue90

    outoftheblue90

    [146]Nov 11, 2007
    • member since: 02/01/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 131
    Kathryn1988 wrote:

    *sigh*

    Just ignore it. It's obvious that person isnt the brightest crayon in the box.

    *snicker* Sorry... Crayons is the alternative name for Loliver. I seriously don't get why people do that. I haven't seen that person around other Loliver boards, but I'll look into it for you guys...People trying to start a war, it's stupid! Haha, I loved that part when Oliver said "Wear a Bikini, get a free churro." That was like the best part of the episode.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FiReFlYxo13

    FiReFlYxo13

    [147]Nov 12, 2007
    • member since: 08/31/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 45
    ^^haha you're so nice
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FiReFlYxo13

    FiReFlYxo13

    [148]Nov 12, 2007
    • member since: 08/31/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 45
    ^^and that WAS the best part of the episode I cracked up so hard lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HugzxNxKissesxo

    HugzxNxKissesxo

    [149]Nov 12, 2007
    • member since: 08/11/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,929
    sparksflyy wrote:
    Okay, so I finally got to watch Lilly's Mom Has Got it Going on, and when Oliver stands up for Miley, it is pretty cute. There was another moment I saw, but it can be classified as either Moliver OR Loliver, which stinks. But yeah, the scene at the lockers, Oliver says to Miley and Lilly about Okenland, "Wear a bikini, get a free churro!" It made me laugh, but it also kinda tells you that he must find both of his best friends pretty attractive if he wants to convince them to wear a bikini


    but Lilly was the only one who got grossed out by it while Miley just stood there and didnt say anything about his comment
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of outoftheblue90

    outoftheblue90

    [150]Nov 12, 2007
    • member since: 02/01/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 131
    I thought they both said, "This isn't funny!" Cause Lilly said, "I said it first." Then Miley was like "I can sing." And runs off...

    Just asking... cause my memory is weird right now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bookworm9328

    bookworm9328

    [151]Nov 12, 2007
    • member since: 09/17/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,229
    outoftheblue90 wrote:
    I thought they both said, "This isn't funny!" Cause Lilly said, "I said it first." Then Miley was like "I can sing." And runs off...

    Just asking... cause my memory is weird right now.


    I think that's how it goes, if I remember correctly. I'm pretty sure it is. I though it was cute when he was standing up for Miley too. That made me smile. And I was thinking the same thing when he said 'Buy one bikini, get a churro free', thing. That made me grin and laugh.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Prompter

    Prompter

    [152]Nov 12, 2007
    • member since: 08/02/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 552
    outoftheblue90 wrote:
    I thought they both said, "This isn't funny!" Cause Lilly said, "I said it first." Then Miley was like "I can sing." And runs off...

    Just asking... cause my memory is weird right now.

    That was funny. It was also kind of a cheap shot on Miley's part. You don't see her play the Hannah card to trump Lilly very often, if ever. In fact, was this the first time?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of brunettedudette

    brunettedudette

    [153]Nov 12, 2007
    • member since: 09/14/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 116

    I think it was. Or maybe... Does the part in OOIW count? Where she tries to make Lilly 'be the better person' by bribing her with promises of being on the Taylor Kingsford show?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HugzxNxKissesxo

    HugzxNxKissesxo

    [154]Nov 13, 2007
    • member since: 08/11/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,929
    brunettedudette wrote:

    I think it was. Or maybe... Does the part in OOIW count? Where she tries to make Lilly 'be the better person' by bribing her with promises of being on the Taylor Kingsford show?



    no i dont think that counts..to me it seemed like Miley was just looking out for Lilly

    and i think Miley got grossed out about Oliver's "bikini" comment bc she didnt wanna look like she liked him so she followed Lilly's lead (even tho they were in a fight)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of brunettedudette

    brunettedudette

    [157]Nov 14, 2007
    • member since: 09/14/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 116

    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    i think Miley got grossed out about Oliver's "bikini" comment bc she didnt wanna look like she liked him so she followed Lilly's lead (even tho they were in a fight)

    That could very possibly be true. It seems likely that that's what happened.

    Edited on 11/14/2007 12:59am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maddities

    maddities

    [158]Nov 14, 2007
    • member since: 10/06/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,375
    Sorry I got some more bad news (in spoiler tag form!)


    ***SPOILER***
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HugzxNxKissesxo

    HugzxNxKissesxo

    [159]Nov 14, 2007
    • member since: 08/11/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,929
    i just read the spoiler and maybe its not what it seems
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maddities

    maddities

    [160]Nov 14, 2007
    • member since: 10/06/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,375
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    i just read the spoiler and maybe its not what it seems

    I'm sorry but I've seen it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.