Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

Moliver Thread #5

  • Avatar of xxlove

    xxlove

    [164]Nov 15, 2007
    • member since: 07/24/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 21

    Isn't that the episode where Lilly gets inanother fight with Joannie and Oliver's in it? It was mentioned on Mitchel Musso's blog, wasn't it?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bookworm9328

    bookworm9328

    [166]Nov 16, 2007
    • member since: 09/17/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,229
    maddities wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    i just read the spoiler and maybe its not what it seems

    I'm sorry but I've seen it.


    Same here (I'm not from the UK, don't ask how I saw it). But I'm glad it isn't one of those Jackson and Oliver plots, because those were getting pretty old. It had some funny moments, but still, I want Oliver in the main plot with Miley!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HugzxNxKissesxo

    HugzxNxKissesxo

    [167]Nov 16, 2007
    • member since: 08/11/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,929
    xxlove wrote:

    Isn't that the episode where Lilly gets inanother fight with Joannie and Oliver's in it? It was mentioned on Mitchel Musso's blog, wasn't it?



    yeah i think so bc Mitchel said he had a lot of scenes with her for an episode

    and i agree with bookworm about how Oliver should be in the main plot with Miley
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bookworm9328

    bookworm9328

    [168]Nov 17, 2007
    • member since: 09/17/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,229
    Okay, I was rewatching Lilly's Mom has got it going on and I noticed something in the scene before the fish fight goes on and Miley and Lilly are fighting. Anyone else noticed when Miley said 'At least Okenland isn't threaten when someone wants to buy him one little dinner!' I thought it was kind of cute how Miley used Oliver as an example to buying dinner for him Anyone else noticed that?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maddities

    maddities

    [169]Nov 17, 2007
    • member since: 10/06/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,375
    For hopesies (in spoilers again!):
    ***SPOILER***
    Edited on 11/17/2007 10:40am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HugzxNxKissesxo

    HugzxNxKissesxo

    [170]Nov 17, 2007
    • member since: 08/11/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,929
    im sure Lilly is also in the main plot..and will overshadow the Moliverness
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of outoftheblue90

    outoftheblue90

    [171]Nov 17, 2007
    • member since: 02/01/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 131

    In that episode,
    ***SPOILER***


    I hope that clears up for people who want to know.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of brunettedudette

    brunettedudette

    [172]Nov 18, 2007
    • member since: 09/14/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 116

    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    im sure Lilly is also in the main plot..and will overshadow the Moliverness

    THINK POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HugzxNxKissesxo

    HugzxNxKissesxo

    [173]Nov 19, 2007
    • member since: 08/11/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,929
    brunettedudette wrote:

    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    im sure Lilly is also in the main plot..and will overshadow the Moliverness

    THINK POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    yeah..i know..i'll have to start doing that soon
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Sun-myra

    Sun-myra

    [174]Nov 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/25/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 146
    (SPOILER) SORRY TO SAY BUT I HAVE SEEN BYE BYE BALL AND THERES A PART WHERE LILY AND OLIVER ARE IN JACKSONS ROOM WITH HIM AND THEY ACT ALL CUTE TOGETHER I DONT WANT TO BRING MOLIVER FANS DOWN CAUSE I AM ONE ALSO BUT ITS ALL LILY AND OLIVER.............SORRY BUT IT LOOKS LIKE MILEY AND OLIVER WONT HAPPEN IV'E BEEN WAITING TO LONG ON HINTS FOR THEM BUT I NEVERSEE LIKE THE ONES WITH LILY AND OLIVER
    Edited on 11/19/2007 8:09pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 33matthewfan

    33matthewfan

    [175]Nov 19, 2007
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 629

    ^No! Don't loose hope. In Lizzie McGuire there was lots of Miranda/Gordo stuff and it still ended up Lizzie/Gordo. And think about what we got: a hug, the Sweater Dance!!!, Romeo and Juliet, the whole 'she's in love with me' thing, the happy dance, the scene where Oliver impresses Miley with his knowledge of the girl mind, the bobbing there head's thing, 'both of you kiss me', and the part of Lilly's profile!!!

    I'm trying to keep the faith.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of brunettedudette

    brunettedudette

    [176]Nov 19, 2007
    • member since: 09/14/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 116
    Sun-myra wrote:
    (SPOILER) SORRY TO SAY BUT I HAVE SEEN BYE BYE BALL AND THERES A PART WHERE LILY AND OLIVER ARE IN JACKSONS ROOM WITH HIM AND THEY ACT ALL CUTE TOGETHER I DONT WANT TO BRING MOLIVER FANS DOWN CAUSE I AM ONE ALSO BUT ITS ALL LILY AND OLIVER.............SORRY BUT IT LOOKS LIKE MILEY AND OLIVER WONT HAPPEN IV'E BEEN WAITING TO LONG ON HINTS FOR THEM BUT I NEVERSEE LIKE THE ONES WITH LILY AND OLIVER

    Well, I've seen Bye Bye Ball, as well, and I think that's more of a Lackson scene than a Loliver one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HugzxNxKissesxo

    HugzxNxKissesxo

    [177]Nov 20, 2007
    • member since: 08/11/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,929
    33matthewfan wrote:

    ^No! Don't loose hope. In Lizzie McGuire there was lots of Miranda/Gordo stuff and it still ended up Lizzie/Gordo. p>

    did it only end up Lizzie/Gordo bc Miranda left the show or do u think it would have been Lizzie/Gordo anyway?...so i guess for Molivers sake we pray Lilly leaves lol (just kidding..im not trying to offend anyone)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 33matthewfan

    33matthewfan

    [178]Nov 20, 2007
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 629
    No, they'd been building up L/G for ages. But to me Miley and Oliver being Romeo and Juliet does it for me. Once I saw that episode I knew they were going to be together.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Camy99

    Camy99

    [179]Nov 20, 2007
    • member since: 01/16/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 616
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    33matthewfan wrote:

    ^No! Don't loose hope. In Lizzie McGuire there was lots of Miranda/Gordo stuff and it still ended up Lizzie/Gordo. p>

    did it only end up Lizzie/Gordo bc Miranda left the show or do u think it would have been Lizzie/Gordo anyway?...so i guess for Molivers sake we pray Lilly leaves lol (just kidding..im not trying to offend anyone)


    :O Lilly LEAVE???? now that's just being cruel, not just for loliver but because she's an amazing character (my fave)! and Gordo had a crush on Lizzie....just sayin.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ArtsnCrafts4

    ArtsnCrafts4

    [180]Nov 20, 2007
    • member since: 11/11/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 112

    I'm really sorry for getting off topic a bit, but I have to know. Has anyone read any good Moliver fanfics recently? I need some fake hope to make me happy! The lack of Moliverness in the episodes is really getting to me now

    Also, how have some of you seen that episode, Bye Bye Ball?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.