Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

Season 4 News (Spoilers!)

TrickMeNot

[1]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 54

For those of you who don't read TV.com's "Hannah Montana" blog (it is located in the tabs on the main page) here is the late breaking news about season four:

Today the Disney Channel confirmed that "Hannah Montana" will be back for a fourth season, but it will be far different from its current incarnation. Disney, Miley Cyrus, Michael Poryes and Steven Peterman have decided to do a reboot of the show and early reports say that that the Stewart family will be moving from their beach front Malibu home to a Malibu ranch. Also, they are going to bring on new characters to interact with the Stewarts. This is a just a rough draft right now and by the time season four beings shooting in early 2010, the new plot lines could change considerably. Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus have already signed on for the new season, but no word yet on whether or not Jason Earles, Emily Osment, Mitchel Musso or Moises Arias will be joining them.

Please stay tuned to this thread for updates on "Hannah Montana" version 2.0!

Edited on 06/28/2010 12:19am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TrickMeNot

[2]Jun 3, 2009
    • level: 54

More news from the blog: Mitch Won't Ditch Hannah, But He is Looking For Some Alone Time

Mitchel Musso has signed on for season four as a recurring player. Although Disney had wanted him to be a full time star, Mitchel decided that he wants more time to focus on his music career and other acting opportunities. Beware: Spoilers Below!

Mitchel's character, Oliver Oken, gets to a chance to become a rock star by going on a six month concert tour at the end of season three. Since Oliver will now be busy with his music, he won't have as much to spend with his pals as he used to and that storyline will give the writers a good way to explain his absence.

azyber1

[3]Jun 3, 2009
    • level: 10
    thanks for the updates

thesuitelife44

[4]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 13
    The fourth season will be the last season, according to Wikipedia which provides a source for it.

dava203

[5]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 14
    Im excited about the 4th season but Oliver should still be a main character. What about the Loliver relationship?

Kauaimon

[6]Jun 21, 2009
    • level: 16
    Yea, what about Loliver? I don't really support relationships here but once they where together, it was so cute .

Jim856796

[7]Jun 26, 2009
    • level: 14
    Hannah Montana's fourth season will be its last. It will be the fourth of the Disney Channel's "semi-videotaped" sitcoms to go off the air. The first three are Cory in the House, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and That's So Raven.

10nayr

[9]Jul 10, 2009
    • level: 11
    Jim856796 wrote:
    Hannah Montana's fourth season will be its last. It will be the fourth of the Disney Channel's "semi-videotaped" sitcoms to go off the air. The first three are Cory in the House, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and That's So Raven.

But Zack and Cody got a very good spinoff that could last as long as the original.

I say they should give Hannah a spinoff which is what the 4th season is sounding like what with the changes they are making.

Starwarder

[11]Jul 14, 2009
    • level: 11

The season will only be 11 episodes with a 1-hour finale

IWantFabulous

[14]Jul 17, 2009
    • level: 4

10nayr wrote:
    Jim856796 wrote:
    But Zack and Cody got a very good spinoff that could last as long as the original. I say they should give Hannah a spinoff which is what the 4th season is sounding like what with the changes they are making.
    I would love it if Hannah Montana got a spin-off!It would be so great,but they would have to have Hannah/Miley in it for me to watch it.

esined

[15]Jul 18, 2009
    • level: 10
    Oooh i remember reading from one of Mitchel Musso's interview where he said that Oliver left with his band for a 6 month tour at the end of season 3 so he may not be there for the first few episode of season 4! but there's only 11 episode for season 4! oh mann, that means he'll only appear for awhile! :/ wonder what it'll happen to the loliver ship!

Aguamenti

[16]Jul 18, 2009
    • level: 3
    Maybe Cody Linely will be a main character for season 4.

IWantFabulous

[17]Jul 18, 2009
    • level: 4
    esined wrote:
    Oooh i remember reading from one of Mitchel Musso's interview where he said that Oliver left with his band for a 6 month tour at the end of season 3 so he may not be there for the first few episode of season 4! but there's only 11 episode for season 4! oh mann, that means he'll only appear for awhile! :/ wonder what it'll happen to the loliver ship!
    I'm sad about there only being 12 episodes.There are 11 main episodes,and a 1-hour series finale.I don't like Oliver much,he was okay in the beginning.But in season 2 and now,he's annoying.So I'm not so torn up about him missing episodes.And I don't really like him and Lilly together,they just never seemed like they would be a couple.It also did not help that they were suddenly thrown together,and not much leading up to it.
    Edited on 07/18/2009 2:08pm

stui8

[18]Aug 11, 2009
    • level: 30

i sure hope there wll be moe than just 12 episoes in season for. that wod bekinda stupid.

thesuitelife44 wrote:
    The fourth season will be the last season, according to Wikipedia which provides a source for it.

wikipedea is not a good source! (niether is IMDB for that matter)

thesuitelife44

[19]Aug 11, 2009
    • level: 13
    stui8 wrote:

i sure hope there wll be moe than just 12 episoes in season for. that wod bekinda stupid.

thesuitelife44 wrote:

wikipedea is not a good source! (niether is IMDB for that matter)

I know, I said it gave a source which means another source of information.

Collegebound06

[20]Aug 15, 2009
    • level: 32
    i heard mitchell musso talking about his tour on radio disney today and it made me sad b/c i thought of how he's not going to be in the fourth season much...