Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

when do u think hannah is going to tell everyone she is hannah montana

katara_girl

[21]Jan 15, 2007
    • level: 12
    ithink that someone will hear her talking about being hannah montanah and tell the whole  world or jackson will be jealouse.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MadameGaston

[22]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 5
    SEriously if I were Miley I'd WOULD tell the school I was Hannah. Because everyone would treat me extra special even Amber and Ashley. But I think they'll make a "Hannah Montana Movie" and her secret would be revealed.

ArtsnCrafts4

[23]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 4

I think the last episode will be her telling everyone, then there will be a movie where she's getting used to her new life

Or they will both be in a movie

RedRanger14

[24]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 9
    I think she will tell Jake because he is a celeberty and if they do "go out" then she woukld most likely bring up the hannah montana thing or it will slip out to him but it won't slip out to the rest of the people b/c the seires would be over then

I'm not saying that i want her to go out with Jake though because i don't but if she does then that is most likely to happen

sponge_bob14

[25]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 12

they wouldn't let her tell because the show would end and everyone would be sad that it went off at its peek. and plus she would probly do that when disney takes it off which is going to be soo since they take off everything thats good! potf!

RedRanger14

[26]Jan 18, 2007
    yeh i liked POTF but i think that ricky ullman or raiv or whatever his name is isn't my fav characher like miley is and ther arn't as many love connections as HM

lighting101

[27]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 16
    or if u think about it jake is the famous kid in school right. so if miley tells everyone at school then jake will not be cool no more then miley will. so jake will be mad at miley.

[28]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 7
    unless it was the last episode she wont tell she learned to keep her secret in NKIS

sunnstar7

[29]Apr 6, 2007
    She has to tell! THAT's the whole point of the show--to keep us waiting longer and longer until finally she tells. I just hope it won't be like the end of POTF, when they go back to get Curtis and the end is where he goes "Hello?" I hope they won't make her say "Hannah Montana is Miley Stewart!" and the whole audience gasps, and then BOOM there goes the series. I wonder if Tracy will figure it out? now that would be funny.

OR as Miley she goes on stage and tells and then nobody believes her so they almost arrest her for impersanation, and then everyone wonders where Hannah is, cuz she disappears. THAT would suck. She should go on stage, sing The Other Side of Me, and then make the announcement and take off her wig. Then make 2-3 more epis, and hopefully a movie. Yeah, I know, wishful thinking.

jennygurl13

[30]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 2
    the movie probally

aamilne

[31]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 6
    Does it make sense for Miley to tell everybody her secret in the last episode or in the movie? I don't know. That depends on whether she feels that she wants her classmates to know who she "really is". And would she be doing it because she is tired of not being popular? And do Oliver and Lilly "deserve" some reward for being such good friends and keeping her secret all of this time? Would she reveal her secret as way of saying "thank you" to her two best friends, since they would become immediately popular?

I think that a few more people could find out the secret without ruining the show. Jake would certainly keep the secret, because he knows what it's like to be a celebrity. I think it would be fun if Rico figured it out. He already knows Miley's family, so he is already kind of "in their circle". I also think he would be willing to keep her secret as a joke on the other kids, who he of course regards as dumb. He knows that blackmail would be pointless, because of his earlier encounter with Miley in "Me and Rico Down By The School Yard".

oMg08

[32]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 10
    lighting101 wrote:
    i think maybe at the series finale.

yeah i agree

angeldiva76

[33]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 1

NEVER NEVER AND NEVER WELL BEACUSE MILEY DOESNT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW AND IF THEY FIND OUT THE SHOW WILL BASICALLY END AND IF THEY CONTINUE IT PROBABLY WILL BE SUPEEER BORIN SO YA......LOL!=)

XXXNUMBER1MILEYFANXXX!

Prompter

[34]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 4
    She could "tell" her classmates right now, but they wouldn't believe her. Maybe that would be a good episode - she decides to tell them and they just laugh at her.

sfviewer

[35]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 27
    i really hope the writers won't do that. the double identity is the reason why hannah montana is so appealing. if the secret came out, the show will lose its magic.

X-Inator

[36]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 19

There is no way Disney would ever do something that big. It would definetly never happen! Unless of course they had a dream episode about it. But that probably would never happen.

lulume26

[38]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 20
    they might do a dream episode like in POTF

leeseygirl

[39]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 46
    i think that it'll be either close to or during the series finale. i mean after the show ends...there's no point of her having the secret. it may be an accidental revealing but i think it'll probly happen!

kittiesluvme

[40]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 6
    Well she told Jake but she probably won't tell any1 else till the last episode of the series!!!!!!!!!!!!