Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

Why do you watch this show?

DeeMonstar

[101]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 13
    i'd hit that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LauraLovesMilo

[103]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 10
    Nothing better is on

Boolia

[110]Aug 2, 2009
    • level: 22
    It's funny like the others say. It may be kind of mean nowadays like Icarly is with Sam and Freddie, but there're still funny shiws.

shasha2417

[111]Aug 7, 2009
    • level: 10
    Well, I'm a Miley Cyrus fan so that's the main reason I watch the show. Also, the show is pretty funny. It really keeps me laughing. =]

Todd_Gray

[112]Apr 5, 2010
    • level: 5

firetoon12 wrote:

is good not the best but good

Ooookay....

From a 44 year old fan who grew up watching Disney productions (Used to love the Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday nights),Hannah Montana and anumber of other Disney showsare a welcome escape from regular cable t.v.'s incessant violence, sex, and profanity. HM gives us a good, funny story that is morally-grounded. The cast members are also gell together extremely well.

The show is justfun to watch IMO. Call me a sucker for campy comedy and zaniness, and being from down south, I have to admit that I get a big laugh out of the Stewart family's southern heritage, accents, and the way it plays into their family history on the show.

HM appeals to people of all ages, as does numerous other Disney shows. Disney Channel is presntly enjoying an unprecendented streak of success.

danparkerstudio

[113]Apr 15, 2011
    • level: 7
    I've posted my thoughts on this show in my review and in one of my journals on deviantart.

Why do I watch this show? Well, for a few laughs.

Do you remember that episode with that music critic played by Gilbert Gottfried (I remember his voice as Iago from Aladdin as we know.) It was enjoyable to see Miley fearing that he would destroy her so-called career. One part of the episode I though it was funny was when Oliver or Jackson or whoever tried to trick Gilbert to leaving. And he uncovered his secret. The line he said that made me grin was "How stupid do you think I am?" That really does express everything.

Another episode was when Miley attempt to leave on a plane. The thing that made me grin, too was that attendance lady who is not in a good mood and has to smile. What she did to Jackson, Miley and Billy was funny.

So, I do watch this show for some laughs. Another minor thing is to listen to the songs that I like. Like I said, I liked some of Miley's songs. But I ignore the songs that I don't like.

tcwjra

[114]Apr 27, 2011
    • level: 22

I am a fan of Miley Cyrus and Emily Osment.

tigerdude22

[115]Jun 3, 2011
    • level: 43

I don't love it anymore BUT I do like... I like it but don't LOVE it. Anyways, it's still a great show. It was hilarious because of mainly Jackson, Robbie, and Oliver. Why did Oliver have to leave Season 4? that made me disappointed. Lilly is a cute character but I didn't like that she was mean to Robbie in Season 4... in Season 3, she wasn't that bad but she would just make fun of whatever Robbie does and makes jokes about it and uses sarcasm. The main character I can't stand though is Miley. Miley isn't even a funny character at all because she is selfish and she seems to get more love than Jackson. Anyways, Miley's brattiness and selfishness ruins me enjoying this show sometimes but I just watch it because of the three main character. Oh yeah I almost forgot about Rico, he is alright but I hate how he loves to make Jackson miserable... some of the things he does to Jackson are funny but most of the time, I don't think it's funny. So, this show can go here and there.

eric457

[118]Jul 31, 2011
    • level: 1
    i WATCH HANNAH MONTANA BECAUSE I LIKE HER I THINK THAT JACKSON IS FUNNY AND COOL
    I Can go there and there to say I love Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus