Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

would you say that robby is whipped by miley?

ollibot284

[1]Jan 4, 2011
    • level: 9

I mean robby is her father yet in the recent seasons miley has been bossing him around has been shown to act like she's the person in charge robby doesn't disipline her enough he doesn't seem to have any power anymore miley just acts like she's in charge of him what do you think? aoi

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NathanRoth

[3]Jan 6, 2011
    • level: 16
    Miley just likes to think that world revolves around her and that she's perfect but she never learns her lesson and she's just plain selfish.

Diamondgrl13

[4]Feb 24, 2011
    • level: 6

Well, I can't say that I necessarily thought that while I watched it, but it certainly seems that if he is, it apparently reflects the real life relationship if you know what I mean!

toridawson

[5]Mar 14, 2011
    • level: 7

there has been plenty of time has disciplined her.

I never understand why people look at tv shows and talk about them as

if they are real life events unfolding through our eyes.

"Miley, thinks the world revolves around her"

Ha i dont see how the girl thinks that(both the character and actress) then

again if it is true, the girl is a teenager so it's pretty much dead on but I dont

see how you came to this conclusion.

I dont even watch HM religiously but she has gotten in trouble plenty of times.

tigerdude22

[8]Jun 9, 2011
    • level: 43
    I have to agree that Miley is a bratty kid and she seems be in charge of Robbie. But when it comes to Jackson, Robbie disciplines Jackson. I don't like Miley that much, she is just a bratty teenager who thinks she is in charge just because she is a popstar. To end this, yes, Robbie is being whipped by Miley.

Vergomax

[9]Jul 24, 2011
    • level: 15

It could be the writers way of showing just how bratty Miley is. Either that or Miley just doesn't have much respect for her father. I think she can be a little hypocritical too. Like in the Make a Moose episode, where she accused Jackson of being selfish, when she was being more selfish then he was.

Edited on 08/07/2011 3:48pm

drewery

[10]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 4

I have noticed that they are the same in real life I think maybe that is where Miley went wrong in life im not saying she is not a good person im just saying she just is doing what she wants in a bad way!

CATTVSHOW

[11]Aug 17, 2011
    • level: 3
    I agree that she is bratty i use to think she is bratty like in early season from episode 1-7 she wasn't too bratty but after she did become SO BRATTY.... for quite a while that lasted there were many episode were she really was bratty like the florida one she yelled at her day saying "i hate you" just cuz she can't beat out her enemy... thats kinda harsh for her to say.. She started getting less bratty though like in i would say Late Season 3 and to the end of the series in Season 4 she was the nicest there Robbie did show more displine in Season 4 like in Been Here All Along & Kiss It Goodbye episode he told her what he wanted. I think after the Kiss It Goodbye episode in the last season he felt that Miley can do it on her own fixing her own problems which in the last 2 or 3 episodes basically shown that she's fully grown up and can do it. In The last episode where she was having to tell Lily about college he kinda nudged her to do it but in the end Miley could really fix her problem on her own so she would be ready for college/moving out

PIGGYDOOM

[12]Mar 7, 2013
    • level: 8

Miley should have been whipped by her father because she is a brat!

pashotshot

[13]Oct 23, 2013
    • level: 15
    After seeing all of these posts, I would have to say that Miley over the course of the series was in and out of this attitude. Sure, there were times where she was a spoiled brat, and there were times where she showed some degree of selflessness. However, Miley's bratty attitude did not light a candle to Rico's. Rico at first tortured Jackson kind of like Miley did to Robbie Ray. In fact, Rico did not really lighten up significantly until late Season 3 into Season 4. Beforehand, there were times where he did show a lighter side of him, but he went right back to being his usual self.