Hannah Montana

Hannah's Gonna Get This

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Oct 03, 2010 on Disney Channel

7.3
  • Sorry fans but I wasn't really feeling the episode and it wasn't that enjoyable.

3.5
    OK, I thought this was just a bad episode of Hannah Montana. Now there were some good things about this episode like the song Gonna Get This was cool to listen to and I liked it. And I was actually suprised that everyone would hate the song and it wouldn't get on here CD. Now there were some stuff that I didn't like the subplot was kind of pointless. The part with Lilly being dressed up as a kid was flipping annoying, now my brother found it funny but its you find it hilarious or flipping annoying and I found it flipping annoying. Now I raised the score a little because this episode didn't have a big moment where it could change the show. Now the funny parts were when Miley said " Curse you Taylor Swift." Robbie was hilarious throughout the episode and the producer dude was pretty funny. Well not that good of an episode. Overall 3.5/10.
  • Perfect episode of "Hannah Montana"

Okay, Season 4 started off good and then it started to get weaker but I guess Season 4 is still good even though the writers could have made the final season so much better. This is one of my favorite episodes of "Hannah Montana" and it's probably one of the few episodes in this final season that didn't have any serious moments or any of that stuff that is unneeded. Anyways, this episode made me laugh very hard. I thought it was funny when Miley had to write a new song for her bonus track on the Hannah Montana CD. It was very funny when Miley said "Curse You Taylor Swift". The subplot was also hilarious when Rico has a mustache and then Jackson tries to grow one and it was laugh out loud hilarious when Jackson showed Rico that all of Rico's family members that had mustaches became bald which is horror to Rico. It was very funny when Lily was pretending to be a little girl so she can say that she loved Hannah Montana's new song. It was hilarious when that little boy told Lily "You don't look like a little girl" and then Lily tells the little boy "And I don't punch like one either". I've never heard of Iyaz because I thought that he did a pretty good job singing "Gonna Get This" (the song that I thought was very good and catchy) with Hannah Montana. Overall, one of the fewer excellent episodes of the final Hannah Montana season. 10/10
  • perfect

Hannah writes a new song called "Gonna Get this", but her record producer things it is a great song, but now really a Hannah song. So now Hannah must make a choice; keep a song that isn't really 'for' her, or make the song her own. What will she do?

Pretty good episode and one of the few that made me laugh out loud. This is probably the only 'normal' final season episode, in that it really does not have any big moment like the rest of the season did. And I like that. This whole final season is filled with 'sweet, sad' moments and big things like every episode, in a way, is to be the final episode. I dunno, feels like that to me. Grade- A
  • Miley has to write one more song for her album. When she comes up with a song that is totally new and different from her previous work, her producer and a few fans don't like it.

This has to be one of, if not the funniest episode of the season. Being a big fan of music, and a big fan of artists who break molds, this episode I was drawn to a bit more than previous episodes. There were plenty of funny moments, left and right. Lilly I think was the funniest of all, starting with bursting Miley's bubble when she was trying to write a song, then with the yeahs, and then her comment on rock paper scissors...but ultimately...her dressing up as a 12 year old was the most ultimately hilarious thing of all. Robby Ray was also really funny...I cracked up when he was picking on those kids for hating Hannah's song. Miley is always funny, especially when she said "DANG IT" and when she snapped at those kids. And also, the Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift references were hilarious...LMAO! Iyaz was also pretty decent of an actor here. Not the best performance, BUT he did ok for an actor. Never liked his music, but he's ok, and I liked him in this episode. I didn't pay attention to Jackson or Rico. They just fell through the cracks. But overall this episode gets a 10/10.
  • After having music block, Miley finally becomes inspired, from the sounds that she hears around the pier.

I think this is a great episode. The only thing I would like to say to Hannah is, basically the same thing your dad said to you(in a different way). The song that you wrote was amazing, if you like the song, that's all it matters. Lots of people did not like Jesus. Do you think that if Jesus would've listened to a bunch of haters that we would have the same opportunities today? No! so don't listen to a bunch of haters, listen to your heart! YOU are talented and don't ever forget that. To all of the other kids who mocked the song that Hannah sing, you don't have to listen to it, either way, that song is going to be on the charts and there's nothing you can do about it so get over it and suck it up!!!!!!!!!! THAT BOY, THAT GIRL is a HOT Song!!!!!!!