Hannah Montana

I Honestly Love You (No, Not You)

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jul 26, 2009 on Disney Channel

7.3
  • It's kinda nice... as if they're repeating the mentioned "Kate Hudson movie" in a different light.

This episode was too funny for me, with Miley being a "soul" or something because she can see what's happening to the place around her but she nobody hears her at all. but in the point where Oliver tells Miley that he loves her, my heart jumped, thinking Moliver will come back at last. or so I thought.

Miley's attempts to bring Lilly and Oliver back were kinda cute and funny, seeing that Emily Osment is uber-cute and super-adorable like Jennifer Stone and Debby Ryan, she did a good job in this episode. that's the only thing I liked about it, is Miley's attempts to help Lilly, aside from Oliver saying "I love you" to an almost unconscious Miley.

all in all the episode was cute and a bit good, but just because it's only one Moliver moment in this episode doesn't mean I can forgive the show just that for making Moliver fans upset. (trust me, I'm a Moliver guy too.) but still, I like it for just what it is... something borrowed but updated for this show.