Hannah Montana

I Honestly Love You (No, Not You)

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jul 26, 2009 on Disney Channel

7.3
  • This episode is driving me crazy waay too much.

2.5
    Why Miley is just acting very crazy and evil? I was fully surprised that Hannah is snowboarding and then fall and rollin'. And she went to hospital. I'm sorry... I don't know how to explain clearly. I'm just trying to explain clearly because it took me so long to work on review. I feel kinda bored watching that episode. Lilly is disgusting because she blows the nose with lots and lots of tissues and then throw on Miley's hair. Why Oliver say "It's really hard to say someone that Oliver want to love each other and Oliver's girlfriend."? This episode is pretty disgusting because Lilly crys a lots and her eyes looks pretty scary. They might pick the nose, spit someone, smelly hair, and more disgusting part for only Hannah Montana season 3. So... I really don't want to see that forever. Why did Miley trys to be fascinating dumb? I like whole of Hannah Montana season 2 because season 2 is my favorite. Season 1 and 3 is not good but some of the episodes is ok or amazing or something. No more disgusting episodes. Ok?