Hannah Montana

Miley Says Goodbye? Part Two

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Mar 14, 2010 on Disney Channel

6.6
  • Again... this is most worst episode I've ever felt sad and disappointed.

Why you do that again?! I told you not to do that again because I really want to see Hannah Montana season 4. But I hope so it will. If it doesn't happen in summer time for Hannah Montana season 4. Then, i'll be EXTREMELY sad and disappointed. So... Hannah Montana season three rating had just rip off because "Come Fail Away" rates 6.4, "Got to Get Her Out of My House" rates 6.6, "Miley Says Goodbye?" rates 6.9, and "Miley Says Goodbye?, Part Two" rates 4.6. But ---IF--- Hannah Montana season 4 will happen and coming in summer time. Then, I'll rate 10.0 all of Hannah Montana season 4. Sounds great? I hope so.
  • Should be the end

miley, lilly, robbie, and jackson all move to a new place, as oliver goes on a 6 month tour with a band.

i think this should have been the finale. It has a nice, somewhat emotional ending {they leave their house...} and it has good humor. I think another season will ruin this episode, and i don't think they could do a better finale-type episode than this one, which to me should've ended the show in a good way. My overall grade to this is a B+ or so, because whilst it was good a few things were dull, IMO
  • Very good episode.

I like that episode and it was sad but not the best episode. Most of the shows always call "Farewell... My Besties" for last episode. I watch "Sister, Sister" last episode of season 6 is called "Fly Away Home". But I guess Miley is trying to be intelligent about old experience while Miley watching Disney Channel original series alot. Miley notice the last episode is all about goodbye and farewell. And... I have "Hannah Montana: Can Miley Say Goodbye?" DVD and this picture looks like it part of movie threatical trailer from another movie or another show. This is most oddest picture that Miley is trying to be intelligent and fascinating for something else. But I like watching that episode because it so cool but not very best. Ok, honey?
  • I thought Miley was gonna leave.

When I watched Part one, I thought that Part 2 was gonna be the last ever Hannah Montana episode. I was very happy at the end of this episode that they didn't leave and that Miley can still be Hannah Montana. I thought it was very funny when Jackson moves into his new home. I knew he wouldn't stay there long but I loved it when everything started breaking and falling apart. One of the funniest Jackson monts. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !