Hannah Montana

New Kid In School

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Aug 18, 2006 on Disney Channel

• Awesome

Elvis Jackson has a hairy chest
  • Good

Teen actor Jake Ryan comes to school with Miley and classmates, and everyone likes him and he gets a lot of respect because he is an actor. Miley gets frustrated and almost reveals that she is Hannah Montana because she wishes life were different for her. Will she be able to fix this or is her secret since the start of the show finally gonna be out in the open?

It was good, it doesn't even seem her secret is that big in the show anymore (Series finale people find out perhaps?). But it was good, my grade's a B-
  • Jake Ryan attends seaview middle and starts getting alot of attention and miley gets in trouble and jealous and almost gives up her secret.

This was one of my favorite episodes,But after watching it again,I think I don't really care for it that much. Jake Ryan was acting like a selfish,abnoxis,self obsorbed jerk! every body was like Awwwwwww,Jake is so cute and let's give Jake whatever he wants. He's totally a bratty boy. and then,Miley almost giving up her secret come on people. this boy's not even worth it. so,this episode was kind of annoying. The teacher and The reporter were totally annoying and jerks. They acted like Jake was a new baby or something. They always wanted pictures and for him to do the line. Boreing.
    They could have totally replaced him with a baby.
  • Jake ryan is in Miley's school now. and hes getting all of the attention. Except for Miley's attention though. She starts to get jelous of him. So she considers letting here secret out to a news reportor. Will she do it or not?????????????????????????????

Jake Ryan attends Miley's school. You know the zombie slayer??!! He gets breakfast in class, when he doesn't eat his in the morning!. But then Miley's had enough. When she gets jelous of Jake she considers telling her secret to a news reporter at school. She tells her address to the reporter. And clearly states that she wants her to come to her house after school and she will prove that she's Hannah Montana. She starts to regret telling the newsreporter. her address. They have to figure out a plan to get the reporter out of the house for good. and to make her not believe she's Hannah Montana. Will her secret finally be out?
  • ok episode...

A new kid comes to school named Jake Ryan. He's a huge celebrity and everyone loves him and the adults let him slide on everything. Miley gets fed up and wants to tell everyone she'd Hannah Montana so she gets the same attention. Of course, she doesn't in the end. The story in this episode was actually interesting, in my opinion. I liked the idea of another star coming in to school and showing Miley what it's really like for everyone to know that you're a celebrity. I didn't really like the Jake character though. He's over-dramatic and his acting on his shows is terrible. Oh well, overall, ok episode.
  • Life for Miley is going great until Jake Ryan,a famous actor comes along and gains special attention.She feels jealous and wonders if she should tell the world her seceret.She gets so annoyed she tells a reporter the truth. In the end she says its a lie.

I love this episode. A new love interest starts. Miley tells her seceret. And Jackson is in a Elvis costume. HaHa. Thankfully Miley and her family were able to trick the reporter into making her believe Miley was just lying about her being Hannah Montana. When Robby broke Jacksons door, I thought it was funny how Jackson used that as an excuse for his father to do everything he wanted for him. It was a classic. This episode was really funny. I loved it. The best part was when Robbie said something like, Last week she was both of the olsen twins. It was like a full house. That was funny.
  • a new teen celebirty!? Hannah almost revealed her secret!?

I just couldn't believe she would say that to the reporters I was speechless and shocked after that happened! Of course, Hannah *cough* I mean Miley realized her huge mistake and in her worst attempt tried to look like non'Hannah as she could soo the reporter wouldn't bleieve her! I can't believe it worked! I think the reporter is stupid in my opinion. Wouldn't anyone be able 2 find out where Hannah lived. This was obvious because if everyone knew she was hannah montana that would just ruin the whole image of the show of "a girl keeping a huge secret" when its still the 1st season. It could have done better if it was 3 or 4 season but not the fist season. On the other note, a famous celebrity Jake Ryan becomes Miley's classmate and starts a frenzy in school. Everyone in school goes crazy over Jake Ryan except Miley. Miley couldn't stand how she's being treated like an ordinary girl. Her ego goes on overdrive and she tells a reporter that she's also a celebrity like Jake Ryan. This gets her in a lot of trouble. But when Jake Ryan tells Miley that he envies her anonymity, she realizes that there's nothing wrong with her ordinary life as herself. With a help with her dad and Jackson, they stage a show for a reporter who was going to uncover the truth about Hannah Montana.
  • A new superstar is on the block.

A great addition to the series is another superstar other than Hannah. They maybe could have executed it a little better but it was a good episode overall. Miley's inner Hannah gets jealous when Jake Ryan, a tv star, comes to her school and gets all the attention. Miley almost blabs to a reporter about being Hannah Montana. Robbie gets a new car and its smokin hot. This was a funny part of the episode because both of them damaged one another's car. I hope Jake is around in more episodes because Miley's hot when she's angry. No but seriously, I wanna see what happens and will they ever hook up.
  • Another good one!

In this episode of Hannah Montana, the celebrity Jake Ryan attends the school and the only thing on everyones mind is "Jake Ryan." All the girls love him and the guys want to be him. The only person who is not so happy is Miley or should I say Hannah. She is jelous of all the attention he gets so she decdes to tell everyone her "little" secret. The scene where the reported comes is just hilarious, I have only seen this episode a thousand times but that is one of my favourites sceens throughout the entire Hannah Montana series so far.
  • jake ryan appears and a star.

jake ryan is the zombie slayer. every girl thinks he his cute and everyone is falling for him. but not miley. miley thinks the only reason why he tells everyone that he is the zombie slayer is to become the center of attention. that from miley point of view. such a lierrrrr!!!. but he is cool i think. watch miley is going to be crazy with jake here. well a good episode. i think. yeah it is.
  • There is a cute boy name jake ryan and mily isnt taking it she akcs like she dont like him but can tell she does and lily goes boy crazy and cant get him out of her mind and gets out of hand what will they do staytuned to wanch the episode and find out.

I think that they should mention the mom a little more than they do because the mom should ply a good role but she dosent shes not in so that is why they should get her back in or talk about her.

Jake the zoby slayer

JAke is a crazy boy hits on gurls like crazy that is why mily aks a though she dosent like him but knows she like him they both can ack craxt like fxqfdmn so much and are very in cepriteable tord one another and should on on with there life because its not worth it
  • AHHH!! Jake... no!!!

uuuuugh, EW!! i hated jake he was soooo selfish and annoying in this episode but on the plus side, Miley was a pretty good actress in this epi in my opinion, for some reason. bree thingy ma bob samuels drove me NUTS and i mean NUTS and the teacher was a lil annoying too. I just hated it when Miley's stomach growled, everyone acted horribly in that scene. ok 30 more words . . . i seriously don't get this rule it should be 50 min not 100 . . . but i can't change that . . . bye!
  • Miley’s not the unique celebrity in her school! A new but widely known guy named Jake Ryan attends classes at Seaview.Being famous give him ridiculous privileges. Miley can’t stand that (and him) anymore and decides to reveal her secret.

The episode is absolutely good. It still has the show’s essence.
    A new famous, without keeping it as a secret, is a nice twist to the history. Jake Ryan surely has potential to develop his personality. Miley’s decision was predictable but doesn’t spoil the episode thanks to the funny ending.

Besides, Robbie’s car issues are a nice subplot, taking us away for a few minutes from the superstar-drama to light-but-remarkable-problem.
  • Another great episode.

A famous celebrity Jake Ryan becomes Miley's classmate and starts a frenzy in school. Everyone in school goes crazy over Jake Ryan except Miley. Miley couldn't stand how she's being treated like an ordinary girl. Her ego goes on overdrive and she tells a reporter that she's also a celebrity like Jake Ryan. This gets her in a lot of trouble. But when Jake Ryan tells Miley that he envies her anonymity, she realizes that there's nothing wrong with her ordinary life as herself. With a help with her dad and Jackson, they stage a show for a reporter who was going to uncover the truth about Hannah Montana. This is one hilarious episode.
  • It was kind of obvious no one will believe shes Hannah Montana....

• This was is so good..................

There a big tv star at miley school.miley dose like he and his name is jake. jake got a big locker and it her locker she not happy about it. . . . . . . . . . . . . .and jake get want he want and he get to eat in the class room because he had to go to a party all night. miley can I have a pencal for the test and dose get her pencal then she go to the office that when she want to tell the writter she hannah montana I won't tell you the you will have to whatch it your selt.
  • TV star Jake Ryan starts to attend Seaview. The students & teachers are star stuck (Except for Miley). Miley jealous, decides to tell the world she is Hannah! Robbie lets Jackson take his new convertible out on a date when his car refuses to start.

Cody Linley!!

I love to see that Cody (Jake Ryan) is on Hannah Montana! This episode was really cool. I think that Jake and Miley make a perfect couple. Anyways, this episode was really funny. I thought Bree Yung was really funny. I have no idea why Miley doesn not like Jake. He is so cute! This episode got me to like Hannah Montana. I wonder if Miley will tell Jake that she is actually Hannah Montana! Is Cody 17? Oh yeah, Happy late Birthday Cody!! This is one of the best episodes on Hannah Montana! I hope they continue making great episodes, GO HANNAH MONTANA!
  • This is the first appearance of Jake Ryan.

Jake Ryan, star of Zombie High, is new to Miley's school and everybody is in love with him except Miley. She thinks he is too full of himself. She gets in trouble for telling Lilly dhe couldn't have a pencil after Jake started the "can I have a pencil thing". On her way to the principal's office a reporter asked her about how she felt about Jake Ryan and she said that she hated him and she also told her that she was Hannah Montana. The news reporter didn't believe her so Miley invited her to her house after school. Afterwards Miley wished she wouldn't have said that so with the help of Jackson and Robbie they made the reporter think theat Miley was just a really bad impersonator.
  • i just like seeing my friend nicole play on tv. :)

miley can act and so can the rest of them. that blonde guy isnt the greatest actor iv e seen in my life but hes okay i guess. the extras do a pretty good job might i add. haha i sound white. i am white. i think this episode was a good addition to " Hannah Montana". thats all i have to say. but i have a lot more words to put s o i am g o i ng to end this with a, "mily should be a professional singer, not just on dinsey, but on the radio." thank you
  • Ooooooh what she SAID!!

When I first saw the previews to this one, it shocked me! HANNAH MONTANA revealing her identity?! Was she CRAZY? My mom and I were both stunned, and I couldn't wait to see the whole episode. It was a pretty cute story line...Miley's snubbing of the egomaniac, Jake Ryan, had me laughing and (nearly) applauding. I am not kind to these types of guys when I meet them, and seeing her give him what he deserved was great! Go Miley!
    It was clever, too, how they managed to get out of Miley's confession. Seeing Jackson dressed up as Elivs was a riot. Definitely see this one!
  • Classic comedy for a Disney Series

This is one of my favorite episodes for the series. It's not because Miley messes up big, or because Jackson does the worst Elvis impression in the world, but because Miley becomes her own impersonator and lampoons herself. Just when you can't stop laughing, Robbie Ray delivers the ultimate punchline - "Hi, I'm Billy Ray Cyrus." replete with a fake mullet. If the rest of this series lives up to this kind of humor, I might, just might, be able to forgive Disney for cancelling "Lizzie McGuire" (but not for cancelling "Phil of the Future.")
  • i think this was a great episodes and hope to see jake again

I think that in a future episodes she will till Jake her secert just he so he know why she not crazy about him but then that could lead to a lot of other things. they could put on jake tv show. that would be so cool i just love this show
  • It is so funny espesially the ending

THis ep was hilarious you got to see it she accidently tells a reporter she is Hannah montana and she has to figure out how to convince her she isnt hannah it is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so funny
  • This show is about hannah montana miley stewart, a girl that lives a normal life by day and rockstar by night!The only people that know are Her family and oliver and lily, her 2 best friends!

This episode i think is awesome!i love the whole idea of another superstar in Seaview Middle!It is soo funny how she is jealous then changes her mind when he tells she is cute!Also i loved how robbie got a new car and trashed and trye to cover it up like a 15 year old and jackson only got a tiny scrap on his car!that cracked me up!One thing is i wish you saw more a miley and jake together and oliver and miley together!(oliver and miley make a hot couple)!!if u have the chance you need to watch this episode!
  • it was a very cool yet misleading episode.

it wasnt exacly wat i exspected cuz i thought that every body would be all crazy and jumpin all ova her but i did like the ending a lot it was hilll arious. i really liked this it rocked i just tried to submit but it has 2 be one hundred words long so im gonna go on and on and on and on and on and on andon and on ok i loved it loved it loved it
  • A famous t.v. star goes to Miley's school, and she is sick of all the attention he gets, and spills her secret.

I loved this episdoe! It was so good! I loved the whole story. I liked Both the main plot and the sub plot. I loved how Miley tells the reporter how she is Hannah Montana, and she learns that her life is perfect the way it was. It is so funny when she tricks the reporter into believing that she is an impersonater. Jackson is so funny at being Elvis!! I was laughing for hours! Jackson stole the show for me, but the boy who plays Jake Ryan is soooooo cute!! I can't wait to see all of the other episodes he will be in! All around an awesome episode!
  • Meh. Nothing to good.

Nothing too new or original. Just a plain flat and boring episode with the ending being silly and a total buzz kill. Jake Ryan was annoying and this episode seemed to go against the plot. All in all this just average and at the end Disney took the cheap way out.
  • This episode was one of my favorite Hannah Montana episodes ever! I could watch it millions of times.

This episode was one of my favorite Hannah Montana episodes ever! I could watch it millions of times, but I've only wacthed it once. Anyway, I couldn't miss this episode and I didn't.I think it was very funny. Miley was pretty jealous that Jake Rayan, a super star was getting so much attention, she was Hannah Montana, but no one knew. She told the reporter that was reporting about Jake Ryan in there school(her full name in that episode was Bree Yung Shin Takahashi Samuels, it's a long name) that she was Hannah Montana. When Bree Yung Shin Takahashi Samuels came, she decided not to tell her that she was Hannah Montana and pretended to pretend she was Hannah Montana. Jackson, Miley's brother, pretended he was Elvis. Bree really though they were just normal and pretending. Everything went well.
  • Jake Ryan comes to Miley's school and Miley eventully gets jelious.

I think this episode was good, but it wasn't one of my favorites. I think Miley should tell more people eventually about Hannah Montana. I mean the only people that know are her family and Lily and Oliver. Jake is not the Person I would be friends with in the beginning. In the end he really showed that he had another side to him. Miley should tell him that she is Hannah Montana because he probably wouldn't matter since they are both stars. Miley and Jake would make a good couple if she told him that she was Hannah Montana, but I don't think she will.
  • another great Hannah Montana episode

Let's just say Disney isn't letting people down with Hannah Montana. It's original, and New Kid in School keeps the show's spark. It's a new classic Hannah Montanna episode. And now we just wait to see if there will be even more episodes of Hannah Montana with Cody Linley as Jake Ryan.
< 1 2