Hannah Montana

O Say, Can You Remember the Words?

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jun 30, 2006 on Disney Channel

• One of the gems of the Hannah Montana series... and definitely my favorite episode from season one.

'O Say Can You Remember The Words' is definitely a favorite episode of mine. It had a refreshing, silly plot, and shed some light on Miley and Oliver's friendship and relationship. Now, as a moliver fan, I was extremely pleased because my ship was playing Romeo and Juliet. And even more, Miley did something stupid to make Oliver angry at her, and it affected her greatly, which made me even happier. Oliver, towards the end, helps Miley remember the words to her own song. These characters' thoughts and actions really show how much they mean to one another, and season two has a HUGE lack of this with them, which is why it is always nice to go back and watch this episode. Another reason this episode is a gem, is... Oliver is actually thrown into the spotlight. The episode is about HIM, and we also have a large lack of those episodes in season two. So altogether, this was pure... awesomeness. I didn't give it a perfect score because Miley and Oliver did not share a kiss, and jeez, that was QUITE an oppurtunity they missed out on, taking in the fact that they were Romeo and Juliet. Regardless, this is definitely worth an iTunes download, and reminds me of the good old days when Oliver was actually truly significant in Miley's life. OSCYRTW is easily one of the series' best episodes.