Hannah Montana

Ready, Set, Don't Drive

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Nov 09, 2008 on Disney Channel

7.4
  • good

miley wants her driver's license but she does not get it, while her enemy amber does. so, she goes to the DMV as hannah montana and gets it like that. but, when she is arrested, the officer does not believe she is hannah and takes her to jail. rico stays at the stewart's house, and drives jackson absolutely bonkers. Will this ruin their friendship?

it was alright ,weak ending and the subplot was kind of boring, but still, i did enjoy some of it and though some was funny... my grade for this is a B-. Not great not bad
  • This episode is about how miley gets her License and goes through trouble just to get it but eventually she does get it.

This episode was really funny I like how Robbie completely humiliated Miley while driving her to the party she wanted to go to. Miley thought of scheme to get her license but it backfired on her because on her license it said hannah montana on it and miley didn't have her hannah stuff with her so when the cop pulled her over and saw her lilcense she got put into jail. I like how they put her in the jail and to get out of jail she had answer a series of hannah questions by the cops daughter because she is a huge hannah fan.
  • Miley doesn't get her driver's license at the fault of the instructor, but Hannah Montana has no fault at all........

I've been saying since the middle of the first season that this show was not reaching its full potential. Well, I'm glad "someone" finally listened to me and created an episode about it: this episode is exactly what i'm talking about as Miley uses Hannah to get her way with unexpected results. She gets stopped with the hannah license and can't explain it without busting her secret. It's a very good and funny sequence with a lot of promise, but overall, the episode has its bad points. The midget gargoyle still gets way too much screen time terrorizing Jackson; how good can a show be that attacks its own characters? I can't believe Rico wasn't eliminated at the top of the third season; he's one of the worst characters dragging the series down. Another thing, while I loved Robby's "punishment," how did he learn Miley was in jail in the first place?! The only thing I can figure how is he's got a buddy on the police force: "Oh, we've got a girl in lock-up with a Hannah Montana license who says she's Hannah Montana." "Oh, sweet niblets..." We need an episode where Robby finds a Hannah impersonator who isn't Miley.
  • This I think was the worst episode of the season.

There was some bad parts in this episode that I don't like, Hannah tries to get her license when "Miley" can't get it because of disgusting details with her driving instructor. That was horrible part number one. Next we got a person who likes Hannah Montana a lot, clearly though you can see extreme levels of super love for a star and craziness about her. Now really, that part with the lady at the counter and Arnold Schwartz was completely unnecessary, Arnold Shwartz is one of my most favorite celebrities, and did not deserve to go through that kind of crap in that specific part in the episode. That's exactly the kind of things thats what makes Hannah overrated. Sometimes people in the world are shown to make us think she's bigger than everyone else, I don't think so. Now, I do like Hannah Montana actually, and some other Disney celebrities, but I don't like it when they are severely overrated and overhyped like that. they are not the best in the world, they are good, but there's other stars that are totally awesome too and deserve super roses and cheers more correctly. This review is over now. Unfortunately there looks to be a strict policy on anger and frustration in reviews, so this a remake. Are there any insults in this review? I don't think so. So sheesh. ~Reno.~