Hannah Montana

Sweet Home Hannah Montana

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jul 11, 2010 on Disney Channel

• Miley dislikes the bedroom her father has provided in the Stewarts' new home and must get through admitting she hates her room. Meanwhile, the family's teen neighbor gets Jackson closer to a new girl.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. This episode is HILARIOUS, fresh, and the jokes are just as awesome as they can be. Lilly has a new job at the Malibu Pier, which I thought was pretty cool. I assume she quit the sandwich shop job. Also, I think it's REALLY cool that Joannie and Miley seem to have buried the hatchet. In the long run, they could turn out just as close as Miley is with Lilly. I think it's really cool that ANOTHER Two and a Half Men star is a part of this series.
    Enough with my little tangent. This episode is fantastic. I'd expect nothing less, and all the advertising and promos were very attractive. I do think it's hilarious but a LITTLE odd that Hannah used a little girl, but what the hey? It was pretty worth it, which I can't believe I'm writing. Long story short, this episode is an OUTSTANDING way to start this season, and Hannah Montana to the Principlal's Office is just as good so I think I'll be satisfied with Hannah Montana Forever... forever :)