Hannah Montana

Sweet Home Hannah Montana

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jul 11, 2010 on Disney Channel

• Miley moves into her new home. New set - same mistakes...

2.5
    I still recall the first season of Hanna Montana; you know, back when it was good and had a lot of potential? But then it became contrived and unbelievable and stole it's plots from old episodes of I Love Lucy. I'm still waiting for it to hit its full potential. The new season is like the start of a new series. Miley and the cast are in a new home, Oliver is now a recurring character and there's two new characters, one looks like Alan's son from Two and a Half Men and the other is a potential love interest for Jackson. However, the plot involving the Robby restoring Miley's childhood bedroom is a story device we've seen too many times. It's kind of like watching Leave it to Beaver and watching the Beaver re-learn the same lesson over and over and over... We get it already!!! Miley needs to talk more with her dad. The worst part: here we have this mediocre new start with a perfect chance to dump Rico from the series and he's still in the opening credits. Apparently, a new start to Disney means continuing all the same mistakes. I for one am not looking forward to another season of seeing Jackson the hapless victim to more contrived abuse from one of the most illogical characters since Chachi, Urkel and Goober. Some series never do reach their full potential.