Hannah Montana

The Idol Side of Me

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Feb 09, 2007 on Disney Channel

• Miley and Lily clash with the Fasion Zombies again, and Jackson and his dad fight with the neighbor again.

I don't watch Disney Channel very often since it cancelled all its hit shows, but every once in a while, I luck into a new Hannah. I this episode, Miley and Lily are frustrated by the Fashion Zombies Amber and Ashley again who are using some sort of diss list to turn the school against them. There's no teachers, adult supervision or logic in this episode; in the real world Amber and Ashley would be tossed out of school under the zero-tolarance rule against bullies. Miley finally concieves of a plan to get her revenge using her Hannah personality when Amber wants to sing with her on TV in a thinly veiled "American Idol" homage, but ends up brief bonding with Amber and backing out, but she gets predictably dissed in the end. As a dog-lover, the subplot with Jackson and Robbie fighting the neighbor dog has some cute moments, but Dontzig the neighbor is too acerbic and evil to be taken as comedy foil. There was so much potential in the main story that it actually went no where while again the subplot proves more interesting.