Hannah Montana

The Wheel Near My Bed (Keeps on Turnin')

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Feb 21, 2010 on Disney Channel

6.9
  • perfect

lilly's mom got a job in atlanta, meaning she might have to move. but miley offers her to stay with her in her room. will her parents like this? and will miley like this, when she can't sleep? Will this cause a fight?

good episode, the end with jackson mocking them going "Roomies roomies roomies" is hilarious, i like the way he mocks them by doing that, and the overall episode was pretty good, kind of boring on some areas but it was a decent episode in this season, and so ultimately it gets an A+ from me, perfect episode
  • Outstanding!

This episode is so amazing and entertaining about most comfortable roomies with lot more stuff like lots and lots stuffed animals on two bed and Lilly is very hyperactive and totally excited to hangout Miley in roomies. This is an very feel good episode because this "The Wheel Near My Head: Keeps on Turnin'" is the only one that helps them to feel better when they are very sick or feel under in control as anger. But it will let go when you watching that episode "The Wheel Near My Bed: Keeps on Turnin'". I wish I would like to watch that episode many times like every day. This is most feel-able episode.
  • It so grr-rasome-ly!

Hey honey, I like The Wheel Near My Bed (Keeps on Turnin'). Because it talks about Miley is having miserable time with Lilly in Miley's room. It is best episode, mild, and little amazing. That sounds normal, honey. But out of curiousity, why did Lilly make Miley more miserable in Miley's room? Maybe The Wheel Near My Bed (Keeps on Turnin') is special. Hannah Montana is my favorite show because Hannah Montana is so useful, and JONAS L.A. is my favorite show, honey. I just can't wait to watch JONAS L.A. in June 20, 2010, and I can't wait to watch Hannah Montana Forever in July 2010. I will be excited soon in next two months. :)
  • Lily moves in....

2.5
    You know the Disney writers have gotten even more lazy and aren't even trying anymore when they start stealing from their other shows. Barely a month after Harper moved in on "Wizards of Waverly Place," Lily now moves in with Hannah with much the same exact expected results. It's not funny, the eavesdropping is predictable and the result has been done before a million times; you'd think the writers would make SOME effort to make it different. Jackson's response is typical and some good fun at his expense is missed. The appearance of Jon Cryer as Lily's dad is a very cute and funny touch, but it's too little too late. Another problem, why is Rico still in the show? He was pretty much brought in as a one-joke device to bother Jackson long after the routine stopped being funny, but now that they have been broken up, the midget either needs to go or be rewritten. Overall, there is not really much about this episode to stand out.