Hannah Montana

Welcome to the Bungle

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Mar 01, 2009 on Disney Channel

• The episode was predictable. Not very interesting. But it did have a few good parts to it.

Hannah goes on a talk show and says she doesn't like carrots and that candy corn is the only orange food she eats. So it turns into "The Great Carrot Revolution" when little kids around the world trade in carrots for candy corn. Then Hannah goes and says she does like carrots and that she doesn't like books. You can only guess what happens next. In the meantime, Jackson and Oliver and discovered by a photographer who wants them to be models for a dating website. And of course it turns out that they were modeling for who not to date, when they thought they were chosen to be models for their good looks. I predicted everything that happened in this episode. Seriously, who would want Jackson to be a model? I can't believe they actually thought it was because they're good looking. Please. Get a reality check. Oliver - maybe. Jackson - not a chance. But instead of saying everything I didn't like about this episode, let me tell you about the high points. Lily. The only reason I didn't give this episode a worse score then I did was because of Lily. She was absolutely hilarious in this episode! Emily Osment is such a great actress and brings life to the cast of Hannah Montana. If it wasn't for her I'm not sure they would have many people watching it. Lily just lights up the screen. So all in all I'd say the episode was just fair. Hopefully the next episode will be good enough that it can cancel out the not-so-goodness of this one.