Hannah Montana

Wherever I Go, Part One

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jan 16, 2011 on Disney Channel

7.9
  • the end on Hannah Montana. This is a review for both parts 1 and part 2.

the end on Hannah Montana. This is a review for both part 1 and part 2. OK Miley has to make a decision go to college with her best friend or be in a big movie in Paris with Tom Cruise and Stephen Spillburg. What will she do? I thought this finale was good. i loved it. Well i guess this is the end of one of the most popular shows on Disney Channel. This episode was still sweet, well it was sweet toward the end. The acting in it was good and the comedy was orgininal was hilarious. There were some hilarious parts like when Jackson and Rico were trying to hug each other. and much much more. Bottom line perfect, but i will miss Hannah Montana. Even thought I don't like her show.

• Hannah montana is now history.

This is a review for both part 1 and part 2. Well looks like we won't be hearing of Hannah Montana ever again. OK this finale was about Miley making a decision to either go to college with her best friend or shoot a movie in Paris for a year. What will she do? I thought this was an excellent series finale of a show. The funny parts of the episode was when Rico and Jackson were trying to hug each other was hilarious! I thought the Jackson/ Rico plot was so funny. And there were much more but i don't want to spoil it. Overall 10/10.
  • part one of the finale

Miley needs to make a serious decision: go to college with Lilly like they always planned, or go film a movie with Tom Cruise and Steven Spielburg (which would take a year to complete). What will Miley end up doing?

Part one of the 2-part finale of Hannah Montana, arguably one of disney's most popular shows. I liked this part. It was sweet and it really made you want to just see what choice Miley would make. Acting was good and it was a nice lead up to what was to come in the second half of it all. Perfect
  • Good-bye Hannah Montana!!!

This review is for both Parts 1 and 2 of the series finale. I thought that this was one of the best series finales ever. I thought it was the perfect way to end "Hannah Montana". Hannah Montana wasn't my favorite Disney Channel show but it does bring comedy that the whole family could enjoy and that's what I liked most about it. There were some funny moments like when Rico gave Jackson a job as a video game tester and when Rico and Jackson were too cool to hug each other and all that. Lily being mad at Miley for leaving Lily for a movie with Tom Cruise and Steven Speilberg was a good dramatic moment. There were more funny moments in this 1-hour series finale but I don't want to take all of my review up LOL. It was cool to see Oliver one more time but I wish that Oliver was in the full 1-hour series finale instead of just being in the series finale for 5 minutes. At least, Oliver appeared so that's all that matters. Miley going back home to be with Lily for college at the very end of this series finale was amazing. Anyways, I will kind of miss this show but it was a perfect way to end the show. Overall, perfect series finale and Good-bye Hannah Montana. 10/10