Hannah Montana

Would I Lie to You, Lilly?

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jan 11, 2009 on Disney Channel

6.7

I don't watch Hannah Montana much, and I don't want to offend any of the fans of this show, but this episode was quite awful. Miley Cyrus doesn't even look like she's trying any more, and the whole cast is brought down by her. This episode was just an example at how Disney Channel has completely lost it's sense of realism.

The president coming in to the office, and the press rather talking to two teenage girls having a dispute was absolutely ridiculous. As for Jackson's story line, as ridiculous as the main story line, and it definitely was not funny. Lilly & Miley making up in the end felt forced, and it just was a filler.

Overall, just a very bad episode of this show. It was not entertaining, not funny, and I just can't even believe this show is going. Hannah Montana is a dead show walking, just end it now Disney Channel before it loses all it's dignity.
  • Mediocre

5.5
    miley wants to help lilly be able to go on a trip to washington dc, but when she lies to lilly and she finds out, it risks hurting their friendship. rico hires sarah, a girl who used to have a crush on jackson and evidently she still does have the crush on him.

it was average really, it wasn't TOO Bad, but it certainly wasn't great. There wasn't anything good or too funny it was just "Miley lied to Lilly" really. Though them making up was good, I guess, the rest was weak, my grade is a low "C". Mediocre
  • Fine example of a fake friendship...

Ok this episode was halarious!
    I loved the rubbadge sale!
    But I've noticed the fake frienship Lily and Miley have...
    Miley lied to Lilly right in her face and didn't show any guilt.She just wanted to keep her from knowing.What the heck?It's like all Miley ever does is crack mean and rude jokes to her friends.That are supposed to make viewers laugh.Disney has just become a comedy channel.I mean after season 1 every Hannah Montana episode is about being funny,there is no touching moments between any of the characters,except maybe Miley and Robby or Miley and Jake.Miley said her and Lilly were more like sisters than best friends.That's a lie.

My least favorite episode,but good plot.