Hannah Montana

You Gotta Lose This Job

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Feb 16, 2009 on Disney Channel

7.3

The only good thing about this episode was Oliver & Miley's moment in the end, even though it was the most cliche thing I have ever seen, it was the highlight of the episode. Hannah Montana has dealt with a lot of friendship plots before in the first season, and I just got to say, they were much more serious and reasonable than this. The reason Oliver got mad at Miley, you just couldn't find any reasoning in that. Remember in season 1 with Lilly & her glasses and Miley's billboard? That was something reasonable and you yourself could relate to it, we saw nothing of that here. The performances here were better than usual here, and watching Hannah as a diva was somewhat amusing. As for the subplot, really uninteresting and definitely not funny. Jackson getting a dummy for 300 dollars? Does this sound like Jackson to you? The end of the episode just killed the subplot completely. Yet again, this show loses it's sense of realism.

Other than friends fighting, no kid watching this could ever relate to something like this, which is why the fourth season is Hannah Montana's last.