Hannah Montana

You Never Give Me My Money

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Nov 23, 2008 on Disney Channel

• Actually pretty good.

Some of you maybe wondering why I saw this episode. Well, I was at my friend's house and nothing was on, except for Hannah Montana, of course. So we're just like, "What the heck, we'll watch it." And this one happened to be on. It was actually a good episode. I was pretty impressed that this episode hardly showed any scenes with Miley and Jackson fighting. Maybe a little bit, but they're sibblings, they're going to fight once and in a while. But thank God they didn't fight as much as they have been lately. Anyway I did think this was a funny episode. Even though I was a little ticked off that Miley's father just gave her $5,000.00 just like that. But I thought it was sweet that he finally gave his son what he wanted, and it also showed us that Jackson does have a mature side to him when he admitted he lost his cell, even if he can act like a 10 year old, but I guess that's what makes the show funny. One of the things I thought was funny about this episode was how Miley tried to resist spending the money. Especially when she was talking in that evil voice, I thought that was funny. Even my best friend liked this episode, and she dislikes this show more than I do. So if I had to recomend an episode of Hannah Montana to show, I think this would have to be one of them. My final grade for this episode is an A+. If only all of the episodes could be like this, but this one was one in a million. Teen_Tomboy, out!