A Hannibal Community
NBC (ended 2015)

Bryan Fuller has tweeted out a brand-new trailer for Season 2, and it's filled with great snippets, a weird narration moment, and a mention of TV.com in a cornfield! (WE'VE ARRIVED!)

I've been lucky enough to screen the first two episodes of the new season, and I have to say, I was a bit surprised by how spoiler-y the first trailer was. So with that in mind, take note that this new video ups the spoiler quotient a bit; if you want to go into the first episode as unknowing as possible, I'd skip this once and just keep counting down the days until Friday, February 28.

Seriously. Is it February 28 yet?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 8/29/2015

Season 3 : Episode 13

29 Comments
Comments (29)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Scully is dead... ;(
Flag
Awesome video, but good lord whoever did the voice-over for this video was about as fitting for the video as Bobcat Goldthwait would have been. Luckily, not too much narration in the video.
Flag
Staff
With the narration, at first, I thought it was a very well-made fan trailer/parody
Flag
I didn't know season 2 started this month, I honestly thought it was on April or March.
Flag
Staff
HAPPY SURPRISE!
Flag
That was awesome...I don't really mind spoilers like this basically because, well, we kind of know the ultimate outcome of this story (I mean they seemed to have made Hannibal younger than when we met him in Silence of the Lambs so they have a lot of time, but we still have Silence of the Lamb not to mention Red Dragon out there) so I know that fight is from later on. It almost weirdly feels like when Revenge knew how to do it. But like, what I might find interesting is that flash forward might not even be this season! That would be so funny.
Flag
Staff
Well, spoiler-y in the sense that we don't know how they'll get to Hannibal's incarceration, especially since they gave the novels' way that Will caught him to Miriam Lass last season.

And I'll be curious how they handle Silence of the Lambs, provided they can get there. They don't currently have the rights to Clarice.
Flag
But they distanced themselves far enough back from Silence of the Lambs that they may just say we have a five year plan and we aren't getting that far (Hannibal had been in prison for awhile at the time of Silence I think).

I though Miriam Lass and her brother were showing up this season...I have to rewatch....deep breath...
Flag
Staff
Fuller's said 6 (or was it 7?) season plan (I think they should stop after four -- Red Dragon season, supposedly -- but that's just me.)

You're thinking of the Vergers, Mason and Margot. Miriam was Jack's trainee we learned about in "Entrée."
Flag
"Hannibal: Watch the [..]" - Thanks, but no thanks. All this gross, sick stuff going around TV is not for me. Reality, detective series (and the reconstructions) of gruesome (and other violent) crimes: I'm not interested.

Don't know what's up with the glorification, fascination with murder and killers / murderers; but, it's certainly not fun. Especially for all the people that had been involved in such, ya kno'.

Back in the day, we had Kevin Costner, in A Perfect World (1993) and so on, while today, it's all: Breaking Bad, bodies in barrels, serial killers and mass murder. Enough is enough, rly, imo. :-/
Flag
* Take no offense, pls; this isn't a personal message: but, an observation.

;-$
Flag
Well, that is your personal opinion, not just an observation. And since you bothered to click the link and read through or watch the trailer, you're no less guilty of the morbid voyeurism you claim to be so opposed to. Besides, what comes to us on televised, scripted series pales greatly in comparison to what actually happens out there in the real world due to censorship, sponsor support, and public outrage. So while you live a blissfully ignorant life immune to the cold reality around you, the rest of us will take it in from a safe distance with programming like this that helps give us a greater appreciation for the fragility of life and civilization without having to actually see it crumble in our daily lives.
Flag
I can't take your observation seriously since you mentioned Kevin Costner and Bryan Cranson's show in the same breath. I mean Bryan Cranson and Mads Mikkelsen are good actors and Kevin is not. Yes, there is violence and stuff but try to look on good acting and character development in each series. Alas, your point of comparison is Kevin Costner and the man can barely act and has unnecessary sex stuff on his movies.
Flag
!!!!
Flag
One aspect of this show that's had me both a bit worried and excited is seeing how the show's tone evolves as Hannibal's true nature rises to the surface, and more people find out the truth about him. As long as Bryan Fuller and the rest of the crew maintain the brilliant and darkly beautiful writing, and the strong imagery to back it up, it should only be a good thing to see the devil unleashed, and see the dynamics between him and the other characters (especially Will) evolve over time.

Now that we've reached the first major turning point in that evolution, this trailer really helps to strengthen my excitement over that evolution. The stakes are raised, the Will/Hannibal dynamic is much more tense, and it looks like it won't be that much longer until things spiral even more out of control for Hannibal, and yet this trailer looks possibly even more beautiful than season 2.

God, I can't wait for the second season to play out, so I can see how it all plays out.
Flag
"[..] it should only be a good thing to see the devil unleashed [..]" - except, we've seen it all before; and then some.
Flag
I don't recall having ever been so excited for a season of a show to start, and these trailers certainly aren't helping matters, all these spoilers just make me want to watch more and more!

Glad to see Gillian Anderson back in a more prominient role. I really hope her character sticks around.
Flag
Now I really can't wait!
Flag
This trailer disturbed me. And it feels so good.
Flag
That was a little more footage than I needed.
No more trailer videos for me!
But, I think I will rewatch Season 1 (for 4th time...).
Flag

Well done Scully! (I 'll see you here and then THE FALL season 2)
Flag
MOrpheus nooooooooooo!
Flag
Aaaarrgh! Hannibal you're killing me! I want to watch this so bad but I don't want any more spoilers. Trying to stay strong & not watch. Thanks for the heads up Noel.
Flag
Staff
You can do it!
Flag

Also,

"Everything is STILL people"
Flag
Staff
RIGHT?!
Flag
CAN NOT WAIT!
Flag