Hannibal

Relevés

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 13, 2013 on NBC

• Hannibal.

Just when it seemed like Georgia Madchen was getting better, Hannibal had to tie up a loose end by killing her. Will's mental illness is getting worse, i thought when he was in hospital they were going to do tests on him, to find out he has Advanced Encephalitis. (I Guess Not). I will say Jack with the help of Will is connecting the dots to the other copycat (Hannibal) murders, but everytime Jack does, Hannibal steers him into Will's direction. So nice to see Dr Bedilia Du Maurier & now i know what happened when she was attacked by one of her patients (He Swallowed His Tongue While Attacking Her). How convenient Hannibal was there, so much more between Hannibal & Dr Maurier going on. So Will takes Abigail to Minnesota, to her fathers Cabin & while there Will managers to get the whole truth from Abigail, but unfortunately with Will's metal state he wakes up back on the plane alone. Abigail goes back to her old house & Hannibal is waiting there, i guess from what he said, Hannibal is going to kill Abigail & try & pin the murder on Will. If only Will didn't cover up for Abigail killing Boyle we wouldn't be here. Fantastic Episode & One More To Go. Thumbs Up NBC.