Hannibal

Sorbet

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM May 09, 2013 on NBC

• Foodies can't

tell the difference between human and ALL other species meats! I like this show - works best in 2-3 ep's in a row - but if foodies . spoiled entitled types or social pro's) don't know what they're presented with then society really is dead. Even some entitled clown is going to know the difference between goose faux gras and human liver etc.

I disagree that Mikkelsen is the shows' weakness, it's Larry, and if viewers struggle with his voicing they should pay more attention to that than their cheetos! But I do subscribe to the theory that many US viewers are so locked into in Americanised dialects that other pronounciations spell bye, bye to much media. Shame.

Oh and really enjoyed this episode. The writers should have had Hannibal onscreen doing the do sooner than last and this weeks' ep to instill a greater sense of fear, than just the lurking type 'you know' he's a killer style.

This show would've worked far better on cable, as it wouldn't have been mired in the after effects so much and could've shown the acts in detail and the dense and dark fear they illicit in its victims. Ho hum.