Happy Days

ABC (ended 1984)

anglemark10

Happy Days Fan Reviews (45)

• Love this show!!!

Happy Days is great! What a classic Gary Marshall show! There are so many episodes and adventures to follow, and The Fonz always keeping his cool(whether in giving advice or getting a girl). My personal favorite is Fonzie's Funeral #2, others would include the Christmas and Halloween episodes. Ralph Malph is funny, too. Marion is the sweet, doting mom, Howard, the loving dad, and their 2 all-american kids. The show started to lack, tho, once it hit the later seasons. To me, it din't "Jump the Shark" after the famous episode, but sometime later. The stories were more light hearted in the early days-Saturday night dates and first kisses, but they got too serious in the later ones-dealing with drug addiction and high school drop outs.(It was called "happy" days, after all). There was a little too much drama in Joanie and Chachi's back-and-forth relationship, but it all worked out in end, and the wedding episode made up for all the weaker ones. It made me teary when i first saw it (and i dont cry easily).To happy days!
WZME