A Happy Endings Community
ABC (ended 2013)
You know what really grinds my gears. Is that ABC doesn't have the decency to give Happy Endings a proper send off. Yes cancelling it was one thing, but then to not even put out a proper Season 3 DVD is just absurd. You know what they give us, THIS! Happy Endings Season 3 DVD A DVD-R!! A burnt season of it. No special features or nothing. It's like something you would get from a hobo on the side of the street selling bootleg copys of it. Then they want to charge you more then 40 bucks for it!?!?! I write this to all Happy Endings fans that I wish something could be done about this. Maybe a bunch of letters to ABC offices. I just find it dumb that we have to settle with this crap. I mean the cast & crew put their hard work into this and ABC says "F U". I feel going full blast on ABC Executives like Max & Dave went on that Pinata! WHO'S WITH ME!! FEEL THE WRATH OF MAX BLOOM!!!

14 Comments
Comments (14)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Do you think there any chance that they would do a Complete Series Box set? I actually just ordered the burned Amazon version, because I like to watch dvds and not with my laptop, I'm old school, i know. Its actually down to $30 now on Amazon...but if they were to do a box set with special features for the whole series I would definitely invest in that.
Flag
I hope so, but by the amount of effort that they put into the third season DVD, I doubt they'd be willing to go as far as to make new featurettes and put all the seasons together in a new collection. It's a real shame, because I would have bought that too. I already have the series on my computer, but because it's such a good show I would have been very willing to pay for the DVD's. Oh well, I guess ABC's not getting my money then.
Flag
Just went looking for it on Amazon the other day and couldn't believe that was all I could find! Thought it was as-of-right-now kind of thing. ABC can't be for real with this, c'mon. I've been watching seasons 1 & 2 and still flabbergasted something so creative and funny was really canceled, and now this?! Argh, sigh...
Flag
The Lost DVD sets really spoiled me for these kinds of things: unless it has a gag reel, behind-the-scenes specials, at at least 3 featurettes and no less than 4 audio commentaries, I won't buy a DVD set.

Don't much care what it is.
Flag
Ughhhhh. ABC screws it up again for Happy Endings.
Flag
Exactly
Flag
Follow this Show
Members