A Happy Endings Community
ABC (ended 2013)
staff
you can't take the show from me
Jul 01, 2014
19 Awesome Shows Yahoo Should Save Next
Now that Yahoo has saved Community, we think it's time they brought back some of these other shows that were canceled before their time.
Story
Dec 30, 2013
Happy Endings Marathon & New Year's Eve

Listen up, Happy Endings fans! The second-best news EVER!! (behind a revival, of course). VH1 is smarted then ABC and has picked up all 3 seasons to air a marathon. Watch the Happy Endings marathon on VH1 starting at 8 PM ET/PT on Tuesday, December 31st and running all the way through New Year's Day! Happy Endings will then start airing Wednesday nights from 7pm to 9pm on January 8th. So lets get watching and supporting. Mark my words Happy Endings will be back, maybe not anytime soon, but down the road yeah! (Maybe we can pull a Family Guy or Futurama and come back from the dead). Anyway It's just good to have it back on TV. A-MAH-ZING!!!!
staff
martini time
Dec 11, 2013
News Briefs: Megan Mullally Is Headed to Sean Saves the World
Plus: Patrick J. Wilson heads to Orphan Black, VH1 finds Happy Endings, and a new Justified teaser.
Story
Nov 14, 2013
Happy Endings Season 3 DVD?
You know what really grinds my gears. Is that ABC doesn't have the decency to give Happy Endings a proper send off. Yes cancelling it was one thing, but then to not even put out a proper Season 3 DVD is just absurd. You know what they give us, THIS! Happy Endings Season 3 DVD A DVD-R!! A burnt season of it. No special features or nothing. It's like something you would get from a hobo on the side of the street selling bootleg copys of it. Then they want to charge you more then 40 bucks for it!?!?! I write this to all Happy Endings fans that I wish something could be done about this. Maybe a bunch of letters to ABC offices. I just find it dumb that we have to settle with this crap. I mean the cast & crew put their hard work into this ...Read more
staff
Story
Sep 18, 2013
How Should We Rename This Community? (POLL CLOSED 9/25)
Happy Endings just has too many amazing jokes to pick from! Here are some suggestions we got from @TrevPlatt. If you have other suggestions, let us know in the comments & we can add them to the poll.

Voting will end on Wednesday, 9/25.

poll
staff
no word yet on mel gibson
Sep 14, 2013
News Briefs: Danny Glover's Making Time for NBC's Ironside
Plus: ABC's going revolutionary, Ben Affleck's making the jump to TV, and Chrstine Baranski's returning to The Big Bang Theory.
staff
not A-mah-zing
Jun 29, 2013
Happy Endings Goes from Canceled to VERY Canceled
Not a surprise, but still a bummer.
staff
picks and predictions
Jun 20, 2013
Emmys 2013: Who Should Be Nominated in the Comedy Categories? And Who Actually Will Be?
Will Modern Family continue to dominate? Will Girls or Louie piggyback on last year's successes and grab even more wins? And will Arrested Development make a triumphant return to its former Emmy glory?
staff
beginnings of sad
Jun 04, 2013
News Briefs: USA Doesn't Want Happy Endings
Plus: Dan Harmon might do Community's Season 4 DVD commentary, Dominic West is headed to Showtime, and Starz orders Ronald D. Moore's latest.
staff
pay attention, network execs!
May 21, 2013
7 Lessons We Learned from the 2012-2013 TV Season
Before we get lost in summer classics like Breaking Bad, True Blood, and Wipeout, it's important to take stock of the last nine months; here's what we discovered between September and May.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 23 Season 3
Brothas & Sisters
Aired
Aired
Episode 21 Season 3
Un-sabotagable
Aired
Episode 20 Season 3
The Ballad of Lon Sarofsky
Aired
Episode 19 Season 3
The Storm Before the Calm
Aired
ABC's comedy sees a couple break up at the altar, and follows the fallout that affects their group of friends.