Happy Endings

Ordinary Extraordinary Love

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 08, 2013 on ABC

7.1
  • Warmer

In the second installment of the second half of the third season (this could have been simplified) we got a lot more of what made Happy Endings one of the best sitcoms on tv. While I still don't agree with splitting up the cast like they did last week, the pairs this week seemed to have a lot more chemistry than the ones last week (not to mention a lot more Alex and Max). It's really hard for me to pick a favorite plot line for this installment as they were all so good and like their characters. Max and Jane searching for Max's gay spirit, Alex and Penny ruining and then fixing a young celeb's love life (all while being extremely selfish), and Dave and Brad trying to install a light switch were all highlights amongst a highlight filled season. The only thing I still wish was more interconnectivity between stories.

Side note: I have some electrician friends who I've seen install a light dimmer before... It took them all of 5 minutes to get the job done. It made the Dave and Brad story all the better.