Happy Endings

Our Best Friend's Wedding

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 29, 2013 on ABC

• Our Best Friend's Wedding

Not the funniest in Season 3. The show seems to be losing some steam, but there was still a lot of good and clever moments. Alex was probably tonight's MVP.
  • Loved this ep

I can't believe this ep only got a rating of 7, it was hilarious!! It had me laughing from the opening scene. I hate the thought of it being cancelled, it is one of the most clever shows on TV.
  • Love it

I love this show, and really hope that it doesn't end up getting cancelling. It really is the only thing on ABC I watch, and it's tied with Community and Parks & Rec as my favorite show. I work at DISH and got several of my friends from the office to watch the show, too. I've recorded every episode so far, and plan to keep this entire season on my DVR until it comes out on DVD, in case it IS the last. I have the DISH Hopper and have plenty of room (two thousand hours of room, to be exact) to save the season, and still record all my other favorite shows.
  • ABC YOU SUCK!

this show it's everything tv needs from a comedy of friends. just perfect! and this episode it's an example of that! ABC you treat this show better or you're gonna regret it