Hardcore Pawn Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on truTVIn Season

This is the most disgusting show ever

SICKOFBSTV

[1]Aug 26, 2010
    • level: 1

I am sorry I just watched an episode of this crap and I truly believe we have gotten into an era where true idiots can get their 15 minutes of fame and take an extended spotlight.I mean these people on this show are damn scum bags from the greasy haired father to the bulldyke daughter.Watching them rip off people who come into their show is sickening.Honestley the only one on this show who seems genuine is the son.All in all this type of show needs to be pulled.who cares truly at the end of the day to what happens to these scumbags.It's a sad society we have evolved into.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SanjayC1

[2]Mar 2, 2011
    • level: 5

i seen an episode where the owner LES blatantly ripped a guy off for a fur coat. paid him 20 for it and its worth 2000 used. instead of using google to research the coat, he makes an unfair offer and rips a guy off. Rick Harrison of pawn stars would not do that, at least from what i seen on tv. **** hardcore pawn!

webe123

[3]Sep 21, 2011
    • level: 4

Well I do not think that people will let this thing go on forever. This is about akin to the Jerry Springer show! You can see a fight just about every episode because of the way they treat people. But they will get theirs one day. Karma can come back and bite you when you deal like that.

kaospilotX

[4]Oct 7, 2011
    • level: 8
    I so agree. This show is the opposite of Pawn Stars. Pawn Stars has a respectful tone overall and some of the most loveable real people characters I've seen. This show has a bunch of unlovable dirtbags as main characters and seem to be living in the dumbest city in the world judging from a lot of the customers. The normal people of Detroit should petition to get this crap cancelled.

kopeckee

[5]Oct 12, 2011
    • level: 20
    Hell of a job raising those 2 kids

Yaspaa

[9]Jan 30, 2012
    • level: 79
    Pawn Stars don't get the clientele that the Hardcore Pawn guys get, every customer that comes in is trying to pull a fast one, is violent, or just downright crazy. Les's kids are awful though.
    Regardless of this, you see aggravated customers being thrown out with microphones sticking out of their pants, all these shows are contrived.
    Edited on 08/16/2013 4:40pm

elainetanner77

[10]Feb 14, 2015
    • level: 1
    Hello?

Jerry Springer has been on for 20 years.

Writerpatrick

[11]Apr 8, 2015
    • level: 13

Not all the customers are bad, it's just that the show picks out the worst of them to show.

I will say that the interactions between staff are probably far more realistic than those on Pawn Stars.