Harper's Island

Gurgle

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jun 06, 2009 on CBS

7.2
  • As the guests get ready to leave the island, the youngest guest goes missing. Abby receives a mysterious phone call warning her that if anyone leaves the island this young missing guess will be killed.

Wow! That is all I can say about this show. It just keeps getting better and better. I am hoping no one was shocked by JD's death. I mean ya maybe we are 'shocked' by his death, but not because we thought he was the killer! JD was the obvious suspect from the first episode, so of course he wouldn't turn out to actually be the killer. I must say that Cole is quite creepy. Or I guess was quite creepy is a better way of putting it. I still don't understand why he sent those dogs after Trish and her father a few episodes back, I wonder if we will ever learn more about that? Anyways him and the sherrif had some interesting conversations. I would really like to know what that journal said. I thought when Cole said that him and JD had been tracking the killer that meant he KNEW who the killer was. But even if him and JD did now we will never know as both of them are gone. My suspicions are still up with Jimmy. I have been convinced he is the killer for the last couple episodes. But how is Cole's death explained? Some are spectulating Henry and Maggie as possibilites, but I just think either of them being the killer would be kind of a lame ending. Besides I don't believe Henry would ever do that to Trish and honestly we have hardly seen anything of Maggie! It would just annoy me more then anything. I'm still gonna stick with Jimmy for now. I am really anxious for next weeks episode though and to continue learning more about what happens! Just wish we didn't have to wait an entire week for a brand new episode!