Harper's Island

Ka-Blam

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Apr 23, 2009 on CBS

7.2
  • Now that the introductions and setup are over, things are getting very interesting.

JD is worrying – his comment about not 'burning or maiming' anyone, is that just a sick coincidence?

I didn't think Cal had it in him – revenge is sweet! That was brilliant! Then Cal taunting him afterwards.

Until now I thought Shane was just a jerk but he's a psycho, he ran down JD with his truck. Abby read Shane right, when the chair slipped, he lunged forward to help him.

Henry's hard to read – why didn't he confront Hunter? Is he afraid of him? Why not take the letter which proves Trish's father brought Hunter here to Trish? Henry's note to Trish was smart, it gave him insight into where Trish's head is at. His toast was genius – after such beautiful words, how can Thomas ever say a word against him?

What did Trish ever see in Hunter? What a scumbag, he comes to the island to cause trouble then blackmails Thomas into paying him to leave by cheque. Yet there's a bag of cash and a gun on the boat. Complete with boobytrap. No one will mourn him.

I love Jim Beaver in Supernatural and he's just as wonderful here.

I'm really enjoying this, all the characters provide variety, the interactions are interesting, the murders are creative and great actors.