The title of this episode, which is Ka-Blam, refers to the sound of the automatic gun shooting Hunter Jennings.
Uncle Marty's bag and pistol are mysteriously present in Hunter's boat. This is a surprise to him (so it seems) as he was just given a check by Mr. Wellington.
1) The boat that Hunter was riding in came from the Candlewick Inn (we see an emblem during the scene where Hunter is preparing to leave).
2) The Skeet Gun used to kill Hunter is also from the Candlewick Inn. Most likely it was the one that Richard had as it was seen in the room he and Katherine were in when we first learn of their affair.
These two items were one of four clues pointed out by CBS during a preview for Episode 4.
Hunter Jennings: Opens the hood of the engine to his boat and a shotgun pops out and shoots him.
(after Sully, covered in honey and feathers, runs by chasing after Cal)
Danny Brooks: Looks like Pooh Bear got in the honey pot.
Visual Effects Provided By: Entity FX
Post Production Sound: Smart Post Sound
Main Title Design: The Picture Mill
Post Production Services: Technicolor, Vancouver; Modern Videofilm, Inc., Los Angeles
Although she appears in the episode, Anna Mae Routledge (Kelly Seaver) doesn't have any lines.
1. Always Where I Need To Be by The Kooks.
2. I Feel Weird by Steel Train.
3. Wonderbus by Gloria Cycles
Original International Air Dates:
Norway: Sunday, May 3, 2009 on TV2Zebra
Australia: Monday, May 25, 2009 on Channel 10
Ireland: Monday, June 22, 2009 on RTE2
Poland: Sunday, June 28, 2009 on AXN
Germany: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 on ProSieben
Finland: Thursday, September 17, 2009 on Nelonen
Czech Republic: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 on Barrandov
Slovakia: Sunday, January 15, 2012 on JOJ