Harry Hill's TV Burp Forums

ITV (ended 2012)

It's hello from me and a hello from him...

jackharkness

[1]Jan 24, 2006
    • level: 23
    Every time I make Editor of a television show here on tv.com I write in the forum to introduce myself to readers of that show. Hello! I want to hear back to see exactly who watches tv burp on tv.com, because we select few should stand tall and united. It really is a great show. Post your name here, and tell me a little about yourself. Tv.com is a team effort, and if I'm going to make tv burp's pages worthy of its space here on the site I'm going to need your help in doing so. If you have any little details about the show, post them here, and if any lines tickled your funny bone write about them in this forum. Tv burp is a fantastic show in every way and with your help I want to share the experience with the world.
    Anthony Garnon
    Edited on 01/24/2006 5:02am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JamieEP

[2]Mar 10, 2006
    • level: 6
    Just thought that your post looked lonely all on it's own. Anyway HHTVB is probably the best show on english television at the moment. Absolutely. I'm assuming of course that you are also english, from your picture and Doctor Who name...
    Edited on 03/10/2006 10:50am

jackharkness

[3]Mar 12, 2006
    JamieEP wrote:
    Just thought that your post looked lonely all on it's own. Anyway HHTVB is probably the best show on english television at the moment. Absolutely. I'm assuming of course that you are also english, from your picture and Doctor Who name...

100% British Jamie. And yeah, you're right about tv burp. Long live the Hill-myster.

Roberf

[4]Mar 25, 2006
    • level: 32
    I like watching Tv burp. The latset series which ends tonight after a 10 week run. I've taped every episode in this series i could fill in the gaps in the episode guide when i get to level 2 which could take few days.

Johnnybouy

[5]Mar 30, 2006
    • level: 7
    Wow Jack! You have such good taste in TV. Nearly every forum I visit you're there too - are you stalking me?

jackharkness

[6]Apr 18, 2006
    Johnnybouy wrote:
    Wow Jack! You have such good taste in TV. Nearly every forum I visit you're there too - are you stalking me?

Erm...no comment.